(4) Move

Drop a blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a week since HanBin fought with that guy, James. He decided to stay at home for 2 weeks before going out hunting. Meanwhile, JinHwan found out that he has a new talent, acting. It's apparently that he miss YunHyeong as . He cries every night, HanBin knows it but he pretended like he was sleeping. HanBin has wide shoulders like YunHyeong, DongHyuk has white skin like YunHyeong, Jiwon always says stupid jokes like YunHyeong,... JinHwan sees YunHyeong everywhere. JinHwan tried to ask HanBin about setting him free and how he missed YunHyeong once. And he regretted saying that a few seconds later.

"If you dared to talk about you boyfriend, I'll kill both of you, act normal." HanBin shouted.

JinHwan still remember his angry face, how his eyes shone and some lightning started to appear in his hands. JinHwan decided to act normal, he doesn't scare of the death and he doesn't want to drag YunHyeong in those dramatic and fantasy things either.
____________________________________

"We've got an invitation to the Koos' party tomorrow. I'll tell DongHyuk to prepare suits for you, you are going there with me." HanBin said, still looking at the blue paper.

"There are full of vampires there, what if they kill me?" JinHwan looked at him with curious eyes.

"Noone dared to touch what's HanBin's." The tall boy stood up and walked out of the room.

"This guy, he's the strangest person ever." JinHwan whispered, still watering the white tulip. The vampire world is underground, there's no way a sunshine could come down here, so they've made a fake sun, and a fake moon also. Unlike in books, the vampires could handle the sun, but not so well. HanBin is the best at it, why? Because he kidnapped a sunshine home, talk with him, share the same bed with him and stare at him everyday.
____________________________________

Koo JunHoe was sitting on his couch on the top of the room. He watched those vampires danced and laughed in their sparkling clothes. Everything he hated is here, cheap perfume, fools, fake scene,...

"JungKook, has HanBin arrived?" He asked the boy with a baby face next to him.

"He's here, sir, and he brought a human with him." The boy pointed where HanBin was standing "I could smell werewolf, sir."

"Just like I've thought about, stupid HanBin is bringing innocent Kim JinHwan here to show off. The party has just started." JunHoe stood up.

"What about the werewolf, sir?" JungKook asked.

"I've got him in my hands." JunHoe smirked, quickly walk down the stairs to join the crowd.

JinHwan was eating some apples while he heard a scream.

"What happened?" He grabbed HanBin's left elbow and hide behind the tall boy's back.

"I'm going to finish this werewolves now, you go and find somewhere place." HanBin turned around and gave JinHwan a smile. Then he disappeared.

"Come on, JinHwan, jump on my back, I'm taking you to home." JunHoe ran towards JinHwan.

"What about HanBin and the others?" JinHwan asked.

"Don't worry, they are vampires, remember?" JunHo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter