United We Are

Drop a blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you sure this is the right idea?" Hanbin asked the boy next to him.

"This guy is professional, I swear.Someone who is bold and almost killed yourself while fighting with James like you would need his help." Junhoe nodded his head.

Hanbin didn't know why the hell did he agree to go this place- the werewolf woods with Junhoe just because that brat think some dude called Chanwoo would help them finding Jinhwan. Hanbin knows that Jinhwan is dead, but deep inside his frozen heart, he knows it was begging to have hope. Everybody has his own string of life. Jinhwan also. That's why Hanbin told Taehyung to make a necklace, conect with Jinhwan's life string. The necklace is lost, maybe Jinhwan is dead. But Hanbin didn't want to think about it, he wanted to create himself some theories. What if magic is wrong?

"How are we going to go in there?" Junhoe cute his thoughts.

"I thought you had this idea first. That's a stupid question." Hanbin raised his eyebrows. Junhoe chuckled a little bit.

"There's only a way to attract the attention." Junhoe raised his hand up. The woods soon covered with snows.

"Someone has used magic to freeze our forest." Yugyeom- Chanwoo's best friend said while they was talking about how to kill the fairies.

"Wait a minute..." Chanwoo took a deep breath "I know this smell, they are right in front of the woods. Let's go." He smirked.

"What are you doing here?" Chanwoo asked while sitting on a tree with a boy.

"Jinhwan is lost, we need you to help us find him." Junhoe yelled.

"Can you stop that right now? I'm fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter