CH 08

Reunited
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Yes...It´s been a while but I´m back...I hope you still follow this story...Enjoy!* 

08

 

“Good?...it was better than that...now it´s my turn” – Siwon said excited.

Kyuhyun´s body was exhausted but there was no way he would let Siwon go away without tasting him again too.

Siwon pulled Kyuhyun to his feet, pulling his pants with him as well.

“I´ve wanted your in my mouth again all day” – Siwon said when he saw Kyuhyun was hard as a rock in front of him. He smirked at that image. Siwon immediately took him deep. He felt Kyuhyun at the back of his throat. He could inhale that musky and masculine scent that he loved so much. He welcomed it when Kyuhyun pumped his hips, especially when he felt the end of his hit the back of his throat over and over.

Siwon moved one of his hands around Kyuhyun´s and ran his finger down the crack of his . But when he felt him stiffen, he decided to move his hand over his thigh instead.

No, Siwon…this is too much for him…too fast…don´t this up!

Siwon was right. He couldn´t go too fast with Kyuhyun even though he was dying of desire for him. So he touched his balls instead, rubbing his thumb on Kyuhyun´s sac, massaging gently. Kyuhyun´s jerked in his mouth.

“Oh my God!” – Kyuhyun groaned above him. Siwon kept and Kyuhyun exploded in his mouth. Siwon let him dry, until he had swallowed every last drop…and he wanted more…

“Oh God, I don´t know if I can walk again…I can´t believe I came that fast”

Siwon smirked at Kyuhyun´s words.

“I think I´m pretty damn good at that, too”

Both laughed as they could between fast breathing.

Siwon was surprised when Kyuhyun ran his hand through his hair and looking right to his eyes with a seductive smile.

“Pretty damn good doesn´t even begin to cover it, Siwon”

Siwon was overwhelmed by the feelings he was feeling right now. Kyuhyun´s eyes were so expressive and enigmatic. He was sure that Kyuhyun had never looked at him like that before. Suddenly he was unsure of his own feelings and didn´t want to think too much about his true feelings about Kyuhyun so he decided to make a joke of it instead.

“I have had practice” – he said but Kyuhyun groaned.

“Don´t remind me. I had my first case off jealousy not too long ago when you brought that guy home…I think I´d like to pretend this is new for both of us”

Siwon stood, trying not to overthink the comment. They had only been messing around with each other for a day now. The last thing he wanted to do was to start making this into something it wasn´t. He knew he couldn´t get emotionally involved because probably it wouldn´t end well. The only person he had ever been semi-serious about was Luc, and that relationship had lasted over a year.

“It´s early…but I´m tired. Are you coming up?” – Kyuhyun asked.

Kyuhyun´s voice broke Siwon´s previous thoughts.

“Yeah” – Siwon replied and stood up putting his briefs on and accommodating his clothes.

“We can get this mess in the morning” – Kyuhyun said and Siwon nodded heading for the stairs, turning off lights as they went. When they got there, Siwon turned to go into his room. Kyuhyun surprised Siwon asking “We are sleeping in there?”

Siwon just assumed they were sleeping in their own rooms.

“It was only this morning you told me we would be normal and if things happened, they happened” – Siwon clarified. He was pretty sure sleeping in the same bed every night, put things on a different level.

“Yeah…and a few minutes ago I had your mouth in my …considering the fact that we live together, I´m thinking that means we are okay to sleep together. I mean, won´t that make it easier if I want to do it again?” – Kyuhyun said smirking at him. That was always the kind of smile he used to get his way.

Siwon was not sure about it yet. He took a step toward Kyuhyun. His eyes never leaving Kyuhyun´s.

“If this is happening, we need to get a few things straight…I don´t share Kyuhyun. Especially not you. If I´m going to be in your bed at night, that means no one else is ever there until one of us tells the other this isn´t what we want. I´m not pushing you to get into a relationship with me because I know this is new for you, but I also don´t want anyone else´s hands on you until after you say we are done. I don´t care if it´s a woman or not. Is that something you can handle?”

Siwon could tell Kyuhyun almost gave him a sarcastic reply but then his beautiful brown eyes softened. Kyuhyun somehow understood why Siwon asked that. Siwon knew that Kyuhyun had never had anything serious with anybody. He used to play with women, somehow.

“I´m not going to play games with you, Siwon – Kyuhyun said with honesty. And he added seriously – “But it goes both ways. I won´t share you either”

Siwon chuckled at that. That comment filled his heart with excitement.

“I have a feeling you are going to be hard enough to handle” – Siwon said still smiling.

Kyuhyun returned his smile, and pushed Siwon toward his own bedroom.

oOo

“What do you think of this table?” – Siwon wanted to know Kyuhyun´s opinion about the furniture he was working on. He loved helping his best friend to fix his big house and furniture.

“It´s perfect!...as everything you do, Siwon”

Siwon chuckled at Kyunhyun´s comment. He loved that smirk in his friend´s face. But then he sighed. He would really like to have a place for himself in the town in order to have his business.

“I should probably look for a house for myself and have my own business or something”

“What? Why would you want to do that?!” – Kyuhyun groaned in frustration.

“You know you can stay with me all the time you want…I´m glad with that…but then if you want to look for your own place to have your business. You have time enough time for that. I´ll help you with that eventually…”

Siwon patted Kyuhyun´s shoulder.

“You are always so optimist”

“Please, don´t make rash decisions, Siwon…I´ll help you to look”

 

After lunch, both friends went to the downtown in order to look for a place where Siwon would start his own business in fixing and building furniture. They visited many places but they were too expensive. After walking a lot, they got to a small place.

“What do you think?” – a woman, owner of the place asked Siwon.

Siwon shook his head.

“The front is great. I love the display window but the back is too small”

Siwon sighed in frustration. He couldn´t find a place as he wanted.

They came back home.

They had spent the past two weeks since the football game together watching TV and working in the house, whatever they could find to do. They slept together but just that. The only time Siwon didn´t sleep in Kyuhyun´s bed were the nights Kyuhyun worked. He missed his friend those nights and worried a lot. It was a huge step between them.  Those nights when he slept alone, he didn´t want to imagine who Kyuhyun was with. He knew he was working but…different wild thoughts came to his mind and made him worried…he didn’t want to overthink too much.

After a simple and quiet lunch, Kyuhyun blurted out.

“You never told me why you wanted to move so fast”

“I don´t really want to, now” – Siwon replied. What man wanted to admit getting cheated on? Especially someone like Siwon who had seen it before with Luc. He didn´t want to think in Kyuhyun in the same thing. But what could he do if Kyuhyun really cheated on him?

“Come on, Siwon. You can tell me the truth. It´s me who you are talking to.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter