CH 13

Reunited
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Yep...two more chapters for the very end...keep supporting this fic, thanks for your comments!* 

 

13

 

 “I don´t want to go…I don´t want to leave you…mom…dad!”

“Kyuhyun, baby. Wake up. You are dreaming”

Siwon´s voice pulled him out of the past. His whole body shuddered as Siwon pulled him closer. His head rested on Siwon´s stomach as he fought to catch his breath. Damn dream! He didn´t want to ruin their time here, a past that he couldn´t seem to let go.

“Shhh…It’s okay. I´m here. It was just a dream” – Siwon whispered and Kyuhyun relaxed in his arms while he his hair.

“It´s been many years. Why can´t I get over it, Siwon?”

That voice made Kyuhyun feel weak and Siwon hated that.

“Because they were your parents. Because you still haven´t forgiven yourself for living”

“I left them…I could have saved them…”

“No – he continued running his fingers through Kyuhyun´s hair – You couldn´t have. You were a child. You couldn´t have saved them, baby – Siwon tilted his head up so Kyuhyun looked at him, the moon giving them enough light to see. You didn´t run. You didn´t leave them. You lived and that takes a whole lot of strength. It was the right thing to do”

He wanted Siwon´s words to be true. He wanted to believe.

“Was it the right thing? My uncle always pushed me to be strong. To be a man. If I would have been stronger then…”

“Cut it off, Kyu! Did he tell you that?” – Siwon was angry.

“No”

“It´s not your fault, baby – Siwon´s thumb brushed his cheek – You are the strongest person I know. Even being here with me, that´s so strong, Kyu. When we were kids, everybody loved you. You are so smart and nice with people. I always wanted to be just like you”

“You know…when I ran to your house in order to tell you about the game, and I didn´t see you…that destroyed me. You were gone, disappeared from my life. I cried so much…God! Maybe in some way I was even in love with you back then”

Siwon stopped breathing for a second.

“What?”

“I said I´m in love with you, Siwon. Don´t pretend you don´t know, to hear me say it again”

Siwon didn´t laugh. This would have been a lot easier if he did.

“I love you too, Kyuhyun. I have always loved you”

Kyuhyun finally breathed.

After that, the room was silent. Siwon didn´t move from under him so Kyuhyun rested his head on Siwon´s stomach again, still lying with Siwon´s legs around him. They went to sleep, holding each other, the way he hoped they always would.

oOo

After two weeks, Kyuhyun worked a couple of extra shifts, on top of his regular schedule. He was exhausted but he also wanted to be there to help Siwon with his new workshop. So any time that he could, he spent building and painting with Siwon.

Siwon had to make a trip back to Jeju Island to bring some of his stuffs from there, tools and also some pieces that he had already made.

They were about to have breakfast early in the morning the day before Siwon took the flight.

“Come and sit by me, Kyu. Let´s figure out the bills and everything while the food finishes cooking”

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. Siwon was insistent that if he was going to be staying here.

“You are being ridiculous”

“No, I want this to be equal, Kyu. I´m living in your house and working off your property. I don´t mind. It´s not that, but I also won´t feel like I´m living off you. We´re in this together, all the way”

“You don´t want to be my, what? Kept boyfriend?” – Kyuhyun laughed.

Boyfriend? Whoa. He never thought he would have one of those.

“You know how much money us the fire fighters make. You probably have more in the bank than I do”

Kyuhyun sat by Siwon and the latter placed his hands on Kyuhyun´s shoulders.

“That´s not the point. Now shut up and humor me – Siwon bent and kissed the side of Kyuhyun´s neck – But I like hearing you call me yours”

And as usual, Kyuhyun´s twitched in his jeans with the sound of Siwon´s voice.

“If we are going to do this, we need to do it. I would much rather ”

He never got enough of Siwon. He had taken Siwon a couple times these two weeks, but usually it was Siwon inside him. He loved knowing his lover had him in a way no one ever had, or would.

Siwon laughed.

“ bastard” – Siwon said next to him.

They wrote out all the bills and made them equal, each of them paying specific utilities. In his way, he wondered if that was Siwon trying to make things more permanent between them. Not that they weren´t, but like he wanted it in stone.

There was only one dark cloud having over them, and Siwon didn´t even know about it. Not only did his aunt and uncle not know he was in love with another man, they still didn´t know Siwon was here. That made him feel like more than anything else. Siwon had made another comment about how excited he was to see Kyuhyun´s family, especially hi aunt.

Kyuhyun crossed his arms, trying to focus on the smell of the delicious breakfast instead of his guilt.

“I´m talking to my aunt and uncle while you are gone”

“I don´t feel right about your talking to them without me. It should be there with you…maybe…maybe it will help them understand better since it´s me. They know how much we meant to each other. They practically helped raise me for three years. That has to count for something”

It wouldn´t. not with his uncle. What Kyuhyun didn´t understand, was why.

Kyuhyun shook his head. This was something he needed to do alone. He wouldn´t risk Siwon getting hurt by how things would go down.

“I need to do this. Plus, you leave tomorrow. I know you don´t want to delay your stuff any longer than you already have”

“And what about everyone else? Are you ready for people to know? It´s going to look strange, baby. I live with you. I have a shop on your property. It´s going to look permanent”

“That´s because it is. I don´t give a what anyone else thinks. I´m not going to lie and say I don´t want this to be okay with my family, because I do. It won´t stop me but…I don´t want to lose them either…they raised me…I´m not going to pretend it won´t cause some at work too. We both know it will, but this – he put his hand on Siwon´s leg – We are more important. I don´t care anyone else. I love you”

He could see the fire in Siwon´s eyes and the need on his face.

“I love you too. Now get your upstairs. After tonight, it´s going to be way too long before I get to you again”

Kyuhyun couldn´t think of anything he wanted more at that moment.

oOo

siwon´s hunger for Kyuhyun never diminished. All the other man had to do was speak or breathe and Siwon wanted him.

“Upstairs” – Siwon commanded and nodded his head toward the stairs.

Kyuhyun stood.

“You know there´s no one else I would allow to order me around the way you do, right?”

Grabbing his shirt, Siwon pulled Kyuhyun toward him.

“Same goes for you, baby. Now go upstairs, so I can you”

As soon as they got to the bed, Siwon stopped him, his lips colliding with Kyuhyun´s. their tongues battled, one surrendering, before fighting to take control again. He loved his power play with Kyu.

In a matter of seconds, both were roaming each other.

“I want to you” –

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter