CH 11

Reunited
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*A new update for u. Thanks for your comments. Glad to know my stories are appreciated...see u soon. I hope* 

11

 

Siwon was at the yard when Kyuhyun got home. He had spent most of the day working outside and had just finished his shower before coming back out.

“I heard about the fire. Everything is okay?” – Siwon asked, as Kyuhyun leaned against the door.

“No one was hurt, if that´s what you mean”

“I don´t feel like talking about that right now. You know…I had the craziest conversation with Benny today. He ed your friend Eddie the other night”

 Siwon widened his eyes in awe.

“He is gay?”

Kyuhyun shrugged.

“Biual, I guess. I didn´t know until today. He wants Eddie´s number. I said I´d see what you thought. The guy ran away from him while Benny was sleeping”

Siwon didn´t reply to that. He wasn´t sure what to say. Eddie had given Siwon his number that first night, even after he had kicked him out because of Kyuhyun. If Eddie had wanted Benny to have his number, he would have given it to him.

“I´m tired – Kyuhyun rubbed a hand over his forehead before his lips – I´m going to go shower, I´ll be back soon”

When he walked by Siwon, he grabbed his wrist.

“Come here”

Kyuhyun ´s brown eyes reflected sadness and thought. Still, he came easily, leaning toward Siwon so he could take his mouth. Siwon kissed him slowly, teasing Kyuhyun´s lips with his tongue before dancing with Kyu´s. Kyuhyun moaned into his mouth before their tongues entwined.

When Siwon pulled away, Kyuhyun leaned his forehead against Siwon´s.

“I needed that”

Siwon smiled.

“Go take your shower. There will be more once you come back here”

His already aching begged him to go follow Kyuhyun upstairs. To join him in the shower and show him exactly what he needed, but more than that, he knew his friend…his lover…He knew Kyu needed some space right now. Otherwise he wouldn´t be going upstairs to shower when he´d obviously had one at work.

God, how he cared about that man! He practically died for Kyu. Siwon wouldn´t put a word to the emotion spreading through his chest but he knew it was there. He had always cared about Kyuhyun in ways he never did with anyone else. But now? Now it pulsed through his veins, giving life to his being. He had never really had to fight to hold his emotions in check before. Siwon knew what he wanted. He wanted companionship, loyalty, and incredible .

“Hey, are you there, Siwon? I asked if you wanted a beer” – Kyuhyun´s hand touched his shoulder.

“Nah, I´m good”

“Yeah…me neither”

Kyuhyun stood beside him, freshly showered in a pair of shorts and a thin white t-shirt where Siwon could notice his pointy s. God, Kyuhyun was y as hell.

“The place looks so good. I feel bad that you were working in my house without me” – Kyuhyun said. His eyes never left Siwon´s.

“I love working here for you”

Kyuhyun smiled.

“I have something to show you”

“What is it?” – Siwon asked curious, crossing his arms.

“Come see with me” – Kyuhyun said. Both headed toward the edge of his property to that old building he had spent so much time in, alone.

“I had an electrician come and check everything out before I started. He had to make a few upgrades but nothing major”

A lot of emotions ran through Siwon. Had Kyuhyun done what he thought he had?

Before he could ask, Kyuhyun unlocked the door. He stepped inside with Siwon right by his side.

“I didn´t know exactly how you would want things set up. I guess I should have asked but…Damn! I´m not even sure if I knew what I was doing this for when I started”

Siwon took a look on the room. It was fresh and big. A few cabinets that looked like they had been newly painted. Everything looked amazing. Kyuhyun even thought to put a set of tools for him. Yeah…Kyuhyun was really lost over his man.

“It´s not perfect, and I know it still needs some work. It´s not a store but it´s yours if you want it. It gives you a place to get back to, work at home…or, make all your stuff here…well if you still want to see the place we saw in town…it´s up to you”

Each of Kyuhyun´s words did two things to Siwon: made his hard, and made that feeling in his chest, the one he didn´t want to name, expand and grow until it took him over.

Siwon turned.

Kyuhyun was rubbing the back of his head, he looked nervous.

So many questions exploded inside Siwon. What did this mean? Was Kyuhyun saying he didn´t want him to go? He wanted him here in his house…All he knew was this: what Kyu had done, took a lot thought. He has done it all for Siwon.

Siwon didn´t reply. He couldn´t. He just stared at Kyuhyun as Kyu did the same to him. His whole body trembling with need, want and desire…and that stupid emotion he didn´t want to name.

“This counter is pretty long. I figured you would need a lot of space – Kyuhyun said as he walked by – Maybe, put the other cabinet above? Who knows…I´m already worked my off enough”

Kyuhyun managed to laugh but he was afraid of Siwon´s reply. Would he go away anyway? Would he leave him? When he met Siwon´s eyes, he wasn´t laughing. He was heading straight for Kyuhyun.

Siwon held Kyuhyun´s face with his hands, and slammed his mouth down on Kyuhyun´s. his mouth opened as Siwon´s tongue took over. The kiss was fast. Hard. Siwon´s body was overwhelmed with need.

“God, what you do to me, Kyu. Do you have any ing idea?”

“I have to ask you the same question”

Siwon smiled at that, liking the idea that they were in this together.

“Turn around” – he told Kyuhyun. Kyu did what his lover said and Siwon wrapped his arms around him, hugging his chest and pushing his chest to Kyuhyun´s back.

“I want you all the time – Siwon said kissing Kyuhyun´s neck softly – I let you inside me. God, I like you there”

Siwon kissed his lover´s earlobe softly he ran his hands up and down Kyuhyun´s chest, feeling and pushing him tighter and tighter against himself.

“None of my rules matter with you. I would give up to anything if I can’t have you in my life” – Siwon whispered in Kyuhyun´s skin. Now leaving red marks on his neck.

“Aghhh…that feels so good. Everything you do to me, feels so damn good”

And Siwon wanted more. He dropped to his knees behind Kyuhyun and rubbed his cheek against the other man´s .

“Let me make you feel good, baby. I promise you will like it – he said and palmed one of Kyuhyun´s cheeks – Let me taste you here”

Siwon prayed Kyuhyun told him yes.

Kyuhyun´s body froze…but it was in there too…he felt it. That energy and desire, that was curious about what Siwon asked. He breathed deeply as Siwon squeezed his again.

Kyuhyun trembled.

“We will start with my tongue. And that´s all if you want. I won´t try to you…not yet”

Kyuhyun´s knees weakened. He wanted this he really wanted this.

“Yes”

“Thank God” – Siwon chuckled but his hands were already moving. He pulled Kyuhyun´s shorts and boxers off. The view was amazing and hot.

“You have such a hot – One of hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter