EXTRA CHAPTER #2

Reunited
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Oh God, I feel so sick today but I wanted to update this for u. I hope u appreciate it* 

EXTRA CHAPTER #2

 

It was dark when Siwon got home that night, carrying his ugly sweater in the same bag that Kyu had given it to him in. What in the hell was he going to do with Kyuhyun?

He was the only person Siwon knew who would throw an ugly sweater Christmas party. Actually, that was a lie; he was pretty sure Benny would. He wouldn´t be surprised if it was Benny´s idea. The two of them were nothing but trouble when they were together.

“So we really have to wear these things?” – Siwon asked him as he made his way into the living room.

The room was almost completely decorated in things that Siwon had made. They´d remodeled their home together. Siwon had furnished it. It was the only real home Siwon had ever had, one that he knew he would never have to leave.

“Yes, we really have to wear them. I picked up Chinese for dinner. It´s on the kitchen counter”

“Couldn´t we go with a y Santa theme first?” – Siwon asked and Kyuhyun cocked a brow at him.

“Do you have a I don´t know about?”

Siwon rolled his eyes.

“Oh yeah, baby. He does it for me” – Siwon teased.

He made a quick turn for the kitchen, grabbed his food and then joined Kyuhyun on the couch. This was his favorite part of life, the everyday living. Coming home to each other every night. They were settled. Comfortable. It was perfect.

“So an ugly sweater party, huh?”

Kyuhyun smiled at him.

“Kyuhyun and Siwon´s winter-party-Ugly sweater edition!!” – Kyuhyun exclaimed with excitement.

Siwon couldn´t hold back his laugh.

Jesus, he loved this crazy man.

“So what do I have to do to help you get ready for this thing? Shop´s closed until after Christmas”

Kyuhyun shrugged.

“Tomorrow you´re going to have to spend the day with me, that´s what I need you to do. We´ll decorate, and take care of things around the house. Christmas Eve we´ll pick up the food. I don´t want you to do anything else that day other than to follow my lead. I´ll take care of everything”

“Follow your lead, huh? That´s a scary thought”

They watched sports while Siwon ate his dinner. When he finished he put the plate away and went back into the living room with his partner.

“You know we have to watch it, right?”

Kyuhyun´s doe eyes held him, all emotion.

“Now´s a good time”

Kyuhyun nodded for Siwon to come back to him as he picked up the remote, went to the movies.

A Christmas story immediately started to play as Siwon took his spot at the end of the couch.

Kyuhyun lay down and put his head in his lap. Siwon´s hand went to his hair, playing with the long-brown strands.

“Thank you for starting this tradition”

Siwon smiled down at him.

“It wasn´t me who started it, baby”

Their first Christmas together Kyuhyun had told him that he and his parents used to watch a Christmas story together every year, and so they´d done it, then again the year after that and so on. So no, it wasn´t Siwon who started it. His parents had with Kyuhyun and then Kyu shared that tradition with Siwon.

“I think they´d like this…that we watch this every year”

It didn´t matter that they knew the movie by heart it didn´t matter that they were men in their thirties watching a Christmas movie. It was their thing, one of them at least, and a way to keep Kyuhyun´s parents a part of their lives.

“I know they would”

He wished like hell he could have met the people who brought this man into the world. They had to be incredible.

They watched it like the first time they shared a cartoon together when kids. Kyuhyun didn´t move from his spot, head in Siwon´s lap, and Siwon didn´t take his hand out of Kyu´s hair, it for nearly two hours.

When the movie ended, they made their way upstairs for the night. They showered together and Siwon took care of Kyuhyun the way he would have the night before.

He washed him, kissed him, and him till he came in three long spurts down the back of his throat, before Kyuhyun did the same for him.

They got out, dried off and then , made their way to bed. They lay in the dark a few minutes, Kyuhyun wrapped around him when he asked Siwon:

“You trust me, right?”

Siwon frowned at the question.

“Who are you and what did you do with Kyuhyun? I´m not going to answer that question because it´s ridiculous, and even if there was a chance that I could possibly say no, you´d bulldoze me over until I trusted you”

“You know you just answered my question, right” – Kyuhyun said and chuckled.

Siwon felt a foreign twist in his gut. He didn´t like questions like that coming from Kyuhyun. That wasn´t how they worked.

“I´m worried that you feel like you had to ask it. What´s going on with you?” – Siwon asked, now worried.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes on top of him, settling between Siwon´s legs. His weight was heavy against Siwon, just the way he like it. All Kyuhyun´s hot hardness covering him.

“Nothing is going on with me. You know how I am. I was fishing for you to tell me how ing incredible I am. Of course I trust you, Kyuhyun. You´re the iest man in the world, Kyuhyun. I want to spend every day of the rest of my life in bed with you, Kyuhyun. Thanks for ing up my fantasy”

Siwon let out a loud laugh just as he felt Kyuhyun´s tongue his .

“Of course I trust you, Kyuhyun - He tilted Kyuhyun´s head and kissed him – You´re the iest man in the world, Kyuhyun – Another kiss – I will spend every day of the rest of my life with you, in bed or out of it, Kyuhyun – he pushed his tongue past Kyuhyun´s lips, tasted him before pulling back – How was that? Good enough?”

“I think I´m going to need a little more convincing”

 

oOo

 

“Siwon! Come here! I made eggs! That´s like a  miracle!”

“Oh is it?”

Siwon stepped into the kitchen wearing a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. His man was absolutely stunning. Siwon made him drool all over him.

“Yeah”

As Kyuhyun went to grab Siwon a plate, Siwon told him:

“Sit down”

And Kyuhyun instantly did. He liked bossy Siwon, which was a shock in the beginning, but now there was no surprise that it got him hard.

“You are going to serve me?” – Kyuhyun asked him.

“I am. You cooked, I´ll do this”

Siwon set the first plate in front of Kyuhyun and then took the other one and put it at his spot. He made them both cups of coffee before joining Kyuhyun at the table.

“They started out as omelets but I ed them up” – Kyuhyun explained with embarrasement.

“Tastes the same to me” – Siwon told him before taking a bite.

Kyuhyun wasn´t sure why, but the memory of the first time they sat in this kitchen together slammed into him so strong it almost stole his breath.

“In some ways it´s almost like it was yesterday”

“When you hit me with your truck?” – Siwon said and winked.

“When I rolled into you with my truck. Jesus, you were such a baby about it”

“You hit me with a ing truck, Kyuhyun!”

“Didn´t we just go over this? I bumped you, but yes, that´s what I meant. I hadn´t seen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter