CH 01

Reunited
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     *This is also a new different story with reverse roles as we use to read about WK all the time: Siwon=gay, Kyuhyun=straight Lol  I hope you like it*

CHAPTER 01

 

 

 “!” – Choi Siwon exclaimed kicking the steering wheel of his ing car. This wasn´t the first time his car had given him trouble. Hell, he had put a good amount of money into his car before he left, and now it was giving him crap again.

         Siwon picked up his cell, which of course, wasn´t charged. Not that he had anyone to call in Seoul, anyway. He hadn´t been here since he was thirteen years old. The truth, he didn´t know what he was doing there either. He had thought about going to Jeju and start again there but at the end once he was inside his car, he doesn´t know how he got to Seoul again. He was looking for something he left behind, that feeling of home. A feeling he hadn´t experienced since leaving thirteen years before.

         Cursing again, Siwon got out of the car and locked it up. He needed to do something. Without a job or a place to stay and now, with a ed-up car. Well he was in serious trouble but at least he had some money. He had some saved. Especially what his dad had left him when he passed. He had just been released from the army and needed to make a home again, this time in his home town.

         Thinking about the army, made him think of Luc…why the hell did he have to cheat on him? Once both were released Luc asked him to move on and never search him again. That had broken his heart but it was the best to do.

         As he walked toward town, Siwon watched the scenery. It was good to be at home after many years. He stood by the sign welcoming him to the city. The place looked exactly like it did thirteen years ago. Why? No ing idea. He looked at the Main Street and walked towards his old high-school. It brought him many good memories. Then he watched the stores and markets and breathed deeply. It was good to be at home finally. Walking past an ice cream shop, if Siwon remembered correctly, there was a gas station and a hotel and even a mechanic two blocks from there.

         He smiled. He could remember he had his first kiss with the daughter of the guy who used to own the ice cream shop. It was weird. He had no idea about why they had kissed but luckily Sully either. After that, he had kissed some other girls and even slept with a couple too, it had never been women he had wanted. He was sure of that. He had turned into gay at an early age.

         Distracted, Siwon took a step down off the curb. When he did, he saw a truck coming from the corner of his eye. Before he could move the truck hit him. Pain took over his body, knocking him on his .

         Siwon grabbed his chest, like that would somehow take the ache away. Just what he didn´t ing need. He tried to get up but failed. He would kill whoever was behind the wheel of the truck.

oOo

“!” – Cho Kyuhyun exclaimed and jumped out of his truck, panic flooding his veins. He had hit someone! He had been driving slow, maybe too slow to cause any real damage but that didn´t make him feel any better. As he walked towards the guy on the ground, he hoped whoever he was, wasn´t hurt too badly.

“Oh, !” – Kyuhyun cursed again, looking down. The guy had short, black hair, his yes half closed. He was tall and very…familiar. A wide smile spread across Kyuhyun´s face.

“Siwon? Choi Siwon? Wow. Long time no see. How have you been, man?”

Siwon lifted his gaze and frowned. Kyuhyun realized that probably wasn´t the best thing to say when you have just hit your best friend from childhood with your truck.

Siwon tried to get up but whined in pain.

“Sorry, man. Where does it hurt?” – Kyuhyun asked and knelt down, still in shock that he not only hit someone, but that it was his old friend.

“Still don´t know how to watch where you´re going, huh?” – Kyuhyun added to break the awkward silence.

Siwon smiled and some of the tension eased out of Kyuhyun´s shoulders. For God´s sake! It was Choi Siwon sitting in front of him!

“Still blaming other people for your crap, huh? You are the one who appeared all of a sudden without realizing I was there!” – Siwon managed to say.

They have been ten when Siwon moved next door. Kyuhyun was playing soccer on the street when he hit Siwon with the ball. From that day on, they became the best friends ever for the next three years. Both had watched their first o together and talked about girls. They were a great team.

“Should I call an ambulance?” – Kyuhyun asked after seeing how Siwon whined in pain.

“No need…my ribs are sore but I don´t need an ambulance. I need a bed and about ten Ibuprofen” – Siwon said trying to get up but failed.

When Siwon tried to get up again, Kyuhyun held onto his arm to help him. Once he was on his feet, Siwon leaned against the truck.

“Jesus Christ! I can´t believe you´re back! I´d invite you a drink but I´d feel better if I take you to the hospital first” – Kyuhyun said with preoccupation.

Siwon winced again and grabbed his side.

“I´m sure my ribs are just bruised, that´s all”

He was probably right, but Kyuhyun wasn´t willing to take chances.

“Do you have a car?” – Kyuhyun asked trying to show his friend he wasn´t taking no for an answer.

“Yeah…broken down on the side of the road”

Kyuhyun knew it made him an , but he laughed. It wasn´t every day your car broke down, and you got hit by one.

“Bad day?” – Kyuhyun asked.

Siwon nodded smiling at him, and Kyuhyun reminded exactly the boy Siwon used to be. With that beautiful smile.

Kyuhyun reached for him.

“Let me help you in the truck. I´ll drive you over to get checked out, and then we´ll head out for your car”

He watched as Siwon took a deep breath and winced.

“You didn´t use to complain like a woman before – Kyuhyun teased and Siwon laughed. Then he added – It´s good to see you again, man instead of the weird circumstances - where have you been all these years?” 

There was some kind of nostalgia in Kyuhyun´s voice. He knew Siwon never was in a good relationship with his family and always moved from schools to schools, having bad times till Siwon met Kyuhyun. But one day, Kyuhyun got home from a trip with his aunt, and Siwon had been gone. Kyuhyun never knew where his best friend was leaving. He had missed him like hell these years.

They didn´t talk much about it…

They were quiet for the thirty-minute drive to the hospital. Kyuhyun sat in the waiting room while Siwon went back to see the ER doctor.

“Cho Kyuhyun…what did I do to deserve a visit from you today?” – A y nurse sat beside him. Kyuhyun looked at the woman and smiled at her. Sunny was the most beautiful woman in the hospital, with the best body as well. He had gone out with her a few times. And God! He wanted to go out with her again so badly but she was always busy at the hospital. And moreover, she had a son, a five-year-old kid. Kyuhyun knew it but he didn´t care. Anyways he wasn´t looking for anything serious. He never did. There was only good between them. No strings, no attachment, no emotions.

“I was thinking the same thing about you” – Kyuhyun replied and gave her a smile.

“You´re such a flirt!”

“But you like it” – Kyuhyun said and winked at her.

The doors to the emergency room slid open.

“Mr. Cho? – one of the nurses asked – You´re with Mr. Choi Siwon?”

Kyuhyun stood up and walked to her.

“Yes? Is everything okay?” – he asked.

Kyuhyun´s palms were already sweaty and his heart slammed. He had been flirting with a woman while his friend was inside all bruised.

“He is fine. His ribs are bruised. We have him wrapped and gave him some pain medicine. Are you going to take him home? He can´t drive” – the nurse explained.

Kyuhyun felt relief and nodded his head. He had no clue if Siwon had somewhere to stay, but he´d make sure he got him where he needed to be.

“Sure, what do I need to know?” – he asked.

The nurse finished giving him information, and then said she´d be right back with Siwon.

“Looks like you have plans. I was just getting off work, too” – Sunny said and this time she winked at him.

Kyuhyun cursed. He definitely could use a few hours with her or even a night but his friend needed him and that was first.

“Sorry. I´m the one who hit him so I feel a little obligated to make sure he is okay. Are you busy tomorrow?” – he asked but then, that wasn´t what he meant again because he ´d want to go out with Siwon no matter if he´d hit him, or not.

“Work”

“Day after?”

“Date”

Kyuhyun didn´t complain. They weren´t committed and they both knew she wouldn´t stay single forever, and he wouldn´t want to settle down.

“Call me if it doesn´t work out” – he said.

“I´m fine. I can walk! See?” – Siwon´s voice came from behind him.

He looked back to see Siwon walking with his arms out like he was trying to prove he could walk a straight line. Kyuhyun laughed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter