A Different Kind of Tension

Drunken Decisions Are Jjang! (HIATUS)

Baekhyun let out the breath he didn't know he was holding as soon as the door to chanyeols room closed. God what the was that.

 

Chaneyeol, forever oblivious to the tension, just waltzed past Baekhyun and straight into the bed, plunging into it headfirst making him bounce a little. "Ah this is the reason why i can tolerate being rich y'know? The bed is really reaaally nice." Chanyeol said with a brilliant smile on his face. Like Baekhyun is still not shivering from his encounter with Chanyeols brother.

 

Kris wu is nothing like Chanyeol, the only similarity is their tall height but aside from that Baekhyun thinks there's nothing else. That is until they walked away and he made the mistake of looking back, catching the stare of the man. Then he knows that this is really Chanyeol's brother. Both men stare at you like theyre seeing past bones and flesh and straight to your soul.

 

But while Chanyeol's stare made the base of his spine tingle with warmth, Kris Wu's just made him feel cold.

 

"Baek," he jerked in surprise when Chanyeol spoke making the tall man laugh lightly. "What are you still standing there about? Don't just stand there thinking about my brother. I know he's really scary but he's got a tendency to creep in your dreams if you think about him too much, and trust me you wouldnt want that."

 

Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol then. He should've known Chanyeol is never oblivious. How many times did the tall man read his mind without even trying? And they've just known each other for what? A week? Baekhyun doesnt know if he's just that easy to read or if Chanyeol is just really good at reading him.

 

Baekhyun hauled his backpack and threw it at Chanyeol making the bastard on the bed ooff. "This is all your fault," he said grudgingly. Then he trudged to a door he rightfully assumed to be the bathroom. He needs a shower. He needs to think. He yawned. But mostly he thinks he need to sleep. But- shower first.

 

Before Baekhyun can go inside though, Chanyeol spoke behind him. "Dont worry too much Baekhyun, I'm an expert in navigating the tension in this house so just stick to me okay? I will protect you." Baekhyun made the mistake of looking back at the man. Chanyeol's face serious but still warm as he look at him, and Baekhyun feels tension. But it's a different kind. One which made his eyes travel from the sincerity in Chanyeol's eyes to his lips, down to his body lying in bed.

 

Baekhyun gulped and quickly looked forward again. "You better." He said simply, not trusting his voice to say anything more.

 

He closed the bathroom door just a tad bit too hard and leaned against it, trying to calm his heart. Get yourself together Byun Baekhyun, he said sternly to himself in the mirror. Then he looked down to his pants and whined, why are you like this?! Maybe Chanyeol can protect him from the tension outside this room, but what about inside it? He decided to forego the warm shower and suffer under the cold spray. But even as he close his eyes, cold water sliding through hot skin, he sees Chanyeol. With his serious eyes and y body on the bed. Baekhyun knows he shouldnt find it ual. There is no ing ual thing about it. Except... except the dark look in Chanyeol's eyes, and his ing shirt is clinging to his chest, and that shirt rode up from Chanyeol wriggling in bed so that there's a strip of skin showing just above the waistband of his jeans and its white and smooth and it looks delicious.

 

- Baekhyun pressed his knuckles firmly on his eyes. Do not think about that. You should not think about that. No no no no no.

 

He needs a distraction.

 

 

 

 

Outside the bathroom, Chanyeol raised his eyebrows when he heard baekhyun singing Korea's national anthem loudly during shower.

 

Singing in the shower is cute. But Chanyeol didnt know how cute it is to sing Koreas national anthem in the shower is until today.

 

Baekhyun is just so... innocent. And cute. Definitely cute. God just how lucky is he to find such a cute husband?

 

"Very." He says to himself, tapping his own shoulder. "You're a very luck man Park Chanyeol."

 

But Chanyeol frowned when it's more than 15 minutes already and Baekhyun is still in the shower. What's taking him so long? Chanyeol wants to shower too yknow?

 

Chanyeol is almost falling asleep when the bathroom door opened.

 

Finally. He yawned. "What took you so long Baek?"

 

Baekhyun shoved his face when he was about to look at him. But not before Chanyeol saw a glimpse of Baekhyun's face. Is he.... blushing?

 

Being Chanyeol of course he can't shut his mouth. "Why are you blushing."

 

Chanyeol's eyes widen when Baekhyun seemed to blush harder. "Mnot. Your turn. Go." Then Baekhyun lied on his bed and hugged one of his pillows looking ready to sleep. And Chanyeol can't help but be amazed at the sight. They've slept in one bed before. That first time when they were both drunk as , and then a few others in the hotel in Las Vegas.

 

But this is Chanyeol's bed. No one has ever slept in Chanyeol's bed beside Chanyeol because he's a possessive freak when it comes to his own bed. So naturally he didn't know it could be this.... this... satisfying to see someone in it.

 

No... no... not just someone but. Baekhyun. And. What was that. Baekhyun's shoulder peeking out from that super big shirt he was wearing. And. Ohmygodisthatmyshirt.

 

"Why are you wearing my shirt?" Chanyeol didnt mean to sound annoyed but he's thankful for it. At least it will not betray how dry his throat is, with his heart that is seemingly lodged in it, or the fact that he wants to hug Baekhyun so much because he looks so small and squishy insde Chanyeol's shirt.

 

Chanyeol tells himself it's just because he likes squishy things. Like rilakkuma.

 

Baekhyun burried his face deeper into Chanyeol's pillow to hide his red face, which- now that he's assaulted with Chanyeol's smell from the pillow- he thinks is not a very good idea because goddamn it smells so good.  But it's better than facing Chanyeol. He can't face Chanyeol right now. No, not too soon after that... "shower".

 

The thing is, he forgot to bring his clothes with him inside the bathroom because well... Chanyeol panicked him into hiding- no, enterring the bathroom earlier. And he doesn't want to go out wearing nothing because... Chanyeol is there and he just finished "showering" to thoughts of the tall man. And he can't just go out wearing nothing but a towel around his waist because that would be such a problem if he feels Chanyeol looking at him in just that. And then there's Chanyeol's closet inside the bathroom so he wore on of his shirts. And a boxer. 

 

Maybe Chanyeol didn't notice that boxer bit and for that Baekhyun is thankful. 

 

But... now that Baekhyun is thinking about it, holy he's wearing Chanyeol's boxers. As in that piece of clothing that gets directly in contact with the taller man's...

 

Oh my god. Byun Baekhyun for the love of god stop. He pressed his thighs tightly together and he wants to cry. Stop it, self.

 

Baekhyun pressed the pillow harder into his face. Maybe he can just suffocate himself and die because he is so sinful. Good Lord please forgive me. I will be kinder just please don't make this hard for me.

 

This is all Chanyeol's fault. And now he's asking unecessary things instead of just ing going to the shower. So Baekhyun, in a moment of desperation to stop Chanyeolbfrom observing him said, "Fine ill take the shirt off."

 

Chanyeol's eyes widen at that because he was immediately assaulted with the mental image of Baekhyun taking his shirt off in front of him. And really. The normal Chanyeol thing to do is to tease baekhyun about it because they both know that out of the two of them Chanyeol is the shameless one.

 

But to see Baekhyun strip. Chanyeol doesnt think he could handle it. So instead he turned around and waved a dismissive hand back at Baekhyun. "Ah... never mind. Just keep it. It's just a shirt anyway."

 

Baekhyun choked at that. Right.

 

Alone in the bathroom Chanyeol shook his head frantically. As if doing that will fling away all his thoughts. Like the thought that he can handle Baekhyun stripping just as long as hell get to touch.

 

Aah. What a mess.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------

😊😀😁😘✌

*does lots of aegyo to distract you of the fact that it's been ages since i last updated*