The Drunk Man And The Lost Man

Drunken Decisions Are Jjang! (HIATUS)

 

 

 

So Chanyeol is in Las Vegas, and he’s a rich man. And rich men in Las Vegas blow their money on Casinos. It’s not like Chanyeol is an addict gambler or anything. It’s what rich men do, so he only does what is expected of people like him. His father would be so proud.

 

So. He spent the night gambling and drinking, and he’s terribly lucky that night. He’s got tons of money on him, and more money is finding their way to him. And with money comes the women. Chanyeol is used to both of this so he doesn’t really care. He kisses some of the women, and blow all the money off.

 

Soon enough he catches the attention of money sharks inside the casino, and of course, drunk as he is, he got cheated. And all the money he won, he lost, including the money he brought with him inside that damned place.

 

But it’s okay. He’s Park Chanyeol, and there’s a lot more money from where those came from. And the best part is, no one knows that. They all thought he’s just some pretty guy being foolish showing off his youth and cockiness in that place of ghastly creatures.

 

If they only know who his father is. But, nooo, even his father doesn’t want to acknowledge he’s got a bastard. So he showers Chanyeol with money instead. And Chanyeol makes sure he does his best to spend it all.

 

To make the long story short, and to spare all of you the back story, Chanyeol got stupidly drunk, with no more money, so of course he got kicked out of the fancy casino. And he tried to resist just for the heck of it and he got punched.

 

He happily stumbled out and shouted you to the guards, raising both of his middle finger in the air.

 

So a drunk man stumbling amidst the bright lights of Las Vegas. Not unusual, and people pay him no mind. And then the drunk man suddenly wanted to have kimchi. Actually, right now, he can smell kimchi.

 

“I’M BACK IN KOREA!!!!” the drunk man suddenly yelled, throwing his hands up in the air.

 

And another man, deep in his thoughts, isn’t fast enough to avoid the lump of craziness in the middle of the city and it was three seconds before he noticed they bumped into each other. His eyes widen when he looked up and a man is looking at him, smiling crazily. He started to inch away slowly, which he shouldn’t have done. Byun Baekhyun should’ve ran- fast.

 

But, too late. The drunk man already grabbed both of his shoulders and is now shaking him hard. “You’re Korean! You smell like Korean! Like Kimchi!” and then Chanyeol laughed dementedly and hugged the lost man.

 

The lost man looks utterly… lost. Standing rigid and straight in Chanyeol’s arms, like he can’t decide if he should run away from this drunk stranger, or he should stay with this handsome stranger.

 

And he’s Korean. Finally someone Korean in this strange and foreign place that is a) is not his aunt, b) is happy to see him, and c) basically anyone that isn’t his aunt is good, really.

 

But still, this is a stranger. So when the handsome drunk man drunkenly asked him, “You’re Korean, right?”

 

He immediately answered, “Ani,” and just as fast slapped his mouth and cursed his damned Korean tongue. In his defence, it’s because the man asked him in Korean.

 

The man pouted. Clearly, he did not get the memo that no one should look that cute when drunk, because right now, he’s really very cute pouting like a puppy, that is, until he burped, and Baekhyun was rewarded with the scent of his breath.

 

“Oh my God, I’m off.” Baekhyun hurriedly said, picking up his bags that he dropped earlier when he collided into weird.

 

Baekhyun walked on, continuing his way to nowhere. And he purposefully ignored the shuffling behind him indicating that the weird is following.

 

And Baekhyun ignored him, anticipating that the man will probably drop in the middle of the city to sleep in, like, five minutes.

 

Only he didn’t.

 

When they reached God-knows-where, the drunk man finally spoke, “Where the are you really going. We’ve been walking, for, like, hours.”

 

“I didn’t ask you to walk with me,” Baekhyun muttered under his breath.

 

“Are you homeless? Is that what it is? You’re looking for a good spot to sleep in?” There’s nothing demeaning about the way the tall stranger spoke. Just terribly curious. “I can help you, you know, if that’s the case. I’m terribly rich.”

 

Baekhyun glanced back at the man. Beer stained white shirt, tie askew, one of his pant leg is rolled up to his ankles. He snort. “Maybe you were rich. Before you entered that casino.”

 

The tall stranger smirked then, and placed a hand on his hip airily. “That’s what you think, baby.” He said in that deep (y) voice, before he reached inside his suit jacket and took out a card.

 

Baekhyun has fantasized about it enough that his eyes instantly widen when he saw that shiny black card. American Express. Baekhyun gulped and reached out to touch but the ugly stranger raised the card out of his reach.

 

“Nuh-uh. You don’t touch something like this so easily, love.” He said smiling innocently, twirling the card between his fingers.

 

The tall man walked closer and leaned in until his lips is touching Baekhyun's ear. His breath mixed with alcohol that should've been disgusting but instead made Baekhyun's head dizzy as if he's getting drunk too just by the mere closeness of the man. "Are you ready to do whatever I want for the night?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

ei yo wazzup