Waking Up In Vegas

Drunken Decisions Are Jjang! (HIATUS)

 

 

 

Chanyeol groaned. Oh my God. Can someone turn off the sunlight spilling from the window? Oh my God. My head hurts. Why is it morning it’s not morning like two minutes ago where are you nighttime I love you why did you leave me you traitor.

 

Chanyeol rolled around in bed, trying to find a position that will turn him away from the glaring sun being a by hitting him directly in the face. But the room is so bright. And his head aches so ing much. Why does his head hurt he didn’t drink too much last night he swear. - He did didn’t he.

 

When he turned further left he finally found solace in one of the pillows and he took advantage of this good luck by burying his face in this warm soft heaven. This one here will be his mistress now that night has gone. you morning and all the sunshine you bring. I’m going to sleep this day off. Me and this very warm, though bony, and comfortable… and wriggling… pillow?

 

Opening his eyes stings like being slapped by a - yeah, trust him he knows the feeling- so instead of trying to see what the problem of the pillow is by wriggling so much, he tried to feel it instead.

 

His hand dragging down pinching here and there, and his brows furrowed because a thought finally came in his head that maybe this pillow is not a pillow after all.

 

In fact the pillow is now screaming. “Get your filthy hands off of me, you motherer! This is not included in the contract you ert!”

 

Finally he was able to open his eyes and the first thing he sees is an angel. A very red faced and angry angel.

 

“Am I in heaven?”

 

“. Just ing wake up already!” And then the angel slapped him hard across the face.

 

Nope. Not in heaven then.

 

Then Chanyeol finally registered the ceiling fan, the grey walls, the thin mattress on the floor he’s currently lying in… and oh look, he’s only in his boxers.

 

That’s when Park Chanyeol started screaming. “Oh my God! I’m kidnapped! I’m ! Somebody help me!!!” When he sat up, he saw his clothes scattered around the room… and his open wallet. His now thin, turned inside out, empty wallet. “Thief! What the you robbed me!”

 

The angel thief kidnapper’s eyes widen and frantically shouted back. “Shut up! Shut up! What the is wrong with you!” then he grabbed a pillow and pressed it against Chanyeol’s face, making the taller lie back down, the thief sitting on his stomach.

 

Of course he started struggling harder, he can’t ing breathe. Good thing he’s tall and strong and manly, so he quickly reversed their position, using his strength to roll over so that the thief man is now lying on his back- until he did some cool martial arts move that made the manly man Chanyeol face the floor. An elbow pressing hard on his back, that he’s sure is going to bruise, like he’s sure there’s a slap mark on his face right now.

 

“You’re brutal do you know that? You hurt me.”

 

“Yeah? I know Hapkido. One more word and you’re dead.”

 

Chanyeol wanted to ask what the a Hapkido is but thought better of it. There are too few handsome people in the present time. The world still needs him.

 

A beat of silence. When it’s clear that Chanyeol values his life, the angel thief kidnapper finally spoke.

 

“I’m not a kidnapper, and ing hell I did not you-“

 

Chanyeol tried to look up at the pretty thief though his face is planted on the floor just to raise an eyebrow. “Don’t tell me you’re my hook up. I’m a classy guy, I don’t bring hook ups to places like this-“

 

“I thought I told you to shut up?” Chanyeol pressed his lips together. “And no, I’m not your hook up, I’m your husband.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

hi guyth!