Just Got Married

Drunken Decisions Are Jjang! (HIATUS)

 

 

 

 

“…and then you asked me to drink with you in exchange for money. And I did.” Baehyun finished naturally.

 

“So we were both drunk last night.”

 

“Pretty much. You were drunker than me though. You climbed the stage along with the girls in one of the clubs you got kicked out to and tried to wear their feathered tails.”

 

Chanyeol laughed, slapping the floor in his mirth. “God, why don’t I remember anything. Such a shame…”

 

“The fact that you want to remember proves how shameless you are.

 

Chanyeol pursed his lips. “But… where did the marriage part came in?”

 

“That part is kinda blurry now to me as well,” the cute thief- his cute husband, rather- finally got off from his back so Chanyeol rolled over to face him. He’s scrunching his nose in thought looking at the ceiling. So cute. “All I know is that you heard Bruno Mars singing Marry You on the radio and you started shouting you wanna marry me in the middle of the street, and then some couple who literally just got married five minutes ago found it cute so they invited us in their red convertible and drove us to this drive in marriage things. The idiot couple stood as witness.” Baekhyun tossed him a picture.

 

They are in the middle. The couple is on either side of them, smiling widely, one is tall and pasty, and the other one, pink haired and tan skinned. Chanyeol is kissing his husband’s cheek in the photo.

 

When he looked at the short guy, he saw pink cheeks on a frowning face.

 

Chanyol smirked and scratched his chin. “What’s your name again, pretty sir?”

 

“Shut up,” shorty muttered, but answered nonetheless, “I’m Baekhyun.”

 

 “So Baekhyun…My name is Chanyeol and…” he looked back at the picture. Baekhyun smiling widely at the camera and holding the back of Chanyeol’s head. “… we just met each other so I may be wrong, but you seem to have enjoyed the night, huh?” Chanyeol slowly waved the photo in front of Baekhyun’s face. “Well, judging from how big your smile is while I’m kissing you, that is.”

 

The cute guy- Baekhyun, blushed. “I was drunk, shut up.” Then he stand up but as soon as he did, Chanyeol hugged his waist and tackled him back on the bed.

 

“Aw… don’t be shy, babe. Even I know I enjoyed it, and I don’t even remember a thing!” Baekhyun is struggling but now that Chanyeol is awake, he has the strength to pin Baekhyun’s wrists on top of his head.

 

Chanyeol looked at his husband’s face intently and he’s gotta admit. Even when he’s drunk, he’s got pretty good taste. His eyes travelled from the white smooth neck down to the very appealing slope of neck… and lower to his chest-

 

Baekhyun’s one hand slipped from his grip and pushed his face. “What the are you looking at.” His husband’s face is so red its cute. Chanyeol raised his brow and leaned in to Baekhyun, the shorter flattening his skull to the bed to avoid him.

 

“I thought you said we’re married?” Chanyeol blinked and smiled innocently.

 

“W-we are- but-“

 

Chanyeol leaned in to the tomato faced Baekhyun until their nose is almost touching. “So… I’m just looking at my pretty husband, is that so wrong?”

 

Chanyeol slanted his head and moved closer as if to take a taste, and Baekhyun, cornered, can’t do anything but shut his eyes firmly.

 

Chanyeol looked at him all scrunched nose and eyes tightly closed and smirked. Really very cute.

 

Baekhyun felt the bed dip and then Chanyel’s gone. He can’t decide if this is worst, now that Chanyeol is standing beside the bed, his back facing him. And Baekhyun doesn’t mean it, but he can’t help but stare at Chanyeol’s smooth back, muscles flexing from the man raking his hair back with his hand.

 

Then Chanyeol suddenly looked back catching Baekhyun staring.

 

Gotcha.

 

Baekhyun yelped and turned his head away so fast it hurts.

 

Chanyeol cooed mockingly. “Aw… don’t be so scared baby. I won’t do anything to you. At least not while I’m hung over. But no worries, we got plenty of time, Park Baekhyun.” That infuriating innocent smile again.

 

Baekhyun shivered at the promise in Chanyeol’s words. So what will happen if Chanyeol is no longer hung over?

 

No. . Baekhyun doesn’t want to know.

 

“What do you want for breakfast, love?” Chanyeol asked from the door, then frowned. “Is there even a room service in this place?”

 

Baekhyun looked at him like he’s stupid. “What do you think, sir?” he asked, sarcastic.

 

Chanyeol scrunched his nose, “Why are we here, why didn’t you bring me to my hotel?”

 

“You lost the hotel key, the guards didn’t even allow us inside the premises.”

 

Chanyeol blinked. “Huh. You’d think they would recognize their highest paying customer.” Chanyeol shook his head. “But no matter, tidy up and let’s go back there, Park Baek. At least the food there is nice.”

 

Baekhyun felt himself blush. “Stop calling me Park. And don't call me Baek.” Damn it, he almost adds.

 

“Oh, sorry. You’re right. That sounds rather formal for a newlywed couple.” The flirty smile Chanyeol is wearing should’ve warned Baekhyun, but before he can react Chanyeol is beside him again and planted a wet kiss on his cheek, then whispered. “Tidy up, love… or do you want me to do that for you?”

 

This time, Baekhyun is quick to grab a pillow and push it on Chanyeol’s face.

 

Chanyeol laughed, throwing his head in the air, and Baekhyun underneath the man almost smiled- almost- no you he totally didn’t smile!

 

Baekhyun’s breath hitched when Chanyeol suddenly planted a wet kiss on his cheek again while still laughing, and he does it so naturally that Baekhyun doesn’t know how to react because he actually doesn’t mind. Though he can’t say the same for his heart which feels like it wants to go out of his mouth and kiss Chanyeol back.

 

You don’t kiss a stranger Park Baekhyun!

 

Byun! It’s Byun, you stupid brain!

 

Baekhyun is thankful that Chanyeol’s mouth is garbage because he says, “You stink.” Just when Baekhyun thinks Park Baekhyun actually sounds good, and he was pulled back to reality that, yes, he stinks, and Chanyeol is too. He thinks that he shouldn’t be allowing this tall dumbdumb to bully him so he said, “You stink too.” Just to even it out, like he’s some first grader or something.

 

Chanyeol nodded, serious. “Yes, in stink-ness and in health right?” before he went up and announced that he’ll take the shower first.

 

Baekhyun grabbed the blanket and rolled over in bed to muffle his laughter, because on top of all of Chanyeol’s stupidity, he’s singing while walking to the shower.

 

It’s a beautiful night

We’re looking for something dumb to do

Hey baby I think I wanna marry you

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------

hm... quiet readers, i see.

Thanks for reading guyth!! :)