Awkward

For You

Jeonghan and Joshua- Au: We sat near each other at starbucks and we’re wearing matching jackets so people keep thinking we’re some cute gay couple. Some even come up to us saying “Omg, you guys are such a cute couple” awkward








 

Boring homework, boring papers, and boring math. That's what Jeonghan was doing at the moment. The only thing that made it better was the smell of coffee and his own cup right next to him. It was even better because he was sitting at the both area near the windows so he could look at the rain falling down.

 

“Is this seat taken?” Someone asked him, pointing to the empty seat next to him.

 

“Oh, no, no one is sitting their.” Jeonghan told him, moving his stuff to give him some room.

 

And that was the end of their conversation. They just kept to themselves until someone else talked to them.

 

“Oh my goodness, you two are such a cute couple!” Some lady said to them.

 

“Oh, no, we aren't a couple.” They said in unison, and then looked at each other in surprise. Once they did look at each other they noticed that they were both wearing a similar looking jacket.

 

“You can't fool me, you two are totally a couple.” The lady said, before she left. And that was what kept happening for the thirty minutes. Woman coming by them and commenting that they look adorable together.

 

“That's it, I'm taking this jacket off.” Jeonghan said to himself after he heard some lady say to her friends that they would make adorable babies thinking that he was a girl. So he took the jacket off and put his hair in a ponytail, hoping that people would stop thinking that they were a couple.

 

But it didn't.

 

People still said to their friends that they were adorable together and Jeonghan wanted to know why. He looked around and noticed that the people who were next to them were no longer there, making it seem like they were a couple.

 

“Ugh, I've had it.” Jeonghan said, picking his things up and leaving the coffee shop. Only to start getting soaked by the rain. But it was better than having people think that he was a girl dating the guy next to him.

 

“Wait! You forgot this.” Someone shouted to Jeonghan. He turned around and saw the same guy from the shop but the thing was, he was holding his umbrella.

 

“Here.” He said, handing Jeonghan his umbrella. Jeonghan shuffled his things around so he could grab the umbrella and gave the guy a nod before leaving.

 

When he was at the bus stop and he put his umbrella down, he saw that the guy slipped him something when giving him the umbrella. It was a piece of folded paper and when he unfolded the paper it  said something and had a name.


 

503-xxx-xxxx

You got #6 and # 10 wrong. I'm be willing to help if you call me.

~Joshua