Rainy Day

For You

Jihoon and Seokmin- Au: We’re at a bus stop and I’m freezing cold so you offered your jacket and I have no idea who you are, but you’re cute and your jacket smells really nice + I fell asleep while on the bus so you carried me to my house because apparently you’re my new neighbor that I never noticed

 




 

Pounding rain and horrible wind was not the weather that Jihoon wanted to be in. And the fact that he had no jacket or sweater on made it even worse when the wind decided to change direction and start blowing droplets of rain towards him.

 

It didn't matter that he had on a long sleeved shirt and fairly thick sweatpants on, since it was his day off from work, because he was cold.

 

Believing that he would have to wait in that weather for who knows how long with horrible clothes on as well until the bus arrived, Jihoon decided that it would just be good to put on a pissed off face to show the whole world that he was pissed off.

 

That was, until someone hung their jacket on his shoulders and pointed their umbrella towards the rain so the wind wouldn't get droplets of water on their upper body. He had made a move to take off the jacket and go the other way, but a firm hand on his upper right arm stopped him from doing so.

 

“Don't do that. Just stay here until the bus comes. Don't want to get a cold, do you?” The person asked Jihoon, and he shook his head. Work at the office was starting to get a little harder, but he couldn't take a day off from being sick, he was so close to getting a promotion.

 

So that's how the two stayed, not talking to each other and just waiting for the bus to arrive.

 

“My name is Seokmin, by the way.” The stranger told Jihoon, handing the umbrella to him and putting on the jacket for him so that it no longer hung from his shoulders.

 

“My name is Jihoon. It's nice to meet you.” Jihoon told him, and for the first time he decided to look at the stranger's face instead of stare at his umbrella.

 

And he was greeted by a beautiful smiling face with an equally bright personality. Yes, it may sound strange, but Jihoon could feel this sudden warmth when he looked at this guy. It was as if the pounding rain and wind couldn't lessen his happiness.

 

“The bus is here.” Seokmin announced to him, shutting his umbrella and putting a hand on Jihoon's back, guiding him onto the bus.

 

Jihoon sat down at the back of the bus, taking off Seokmin's jacket, but he was stopped when Seokmin just put his hand on his shoulder and gave him this look. It wasn't a mean look because when Jihoon looked into his eyes it was as if they said ‘Keep it on, I don't want you catching a cold’.

 

And he did keep it on, only because inside the bus it was still cold, maybe about five degrees higher than outside, but it was still cold. So to make up for some heat, Jihoon put his knees inside Seokmin's jacket, since it was big enough, and tied the sleeves around his knees as if that would keep them in place.

 

Not too long after that Jihoon was lulled to sleep from the comfort and oddly the nice smell of Seokmin's jacket, along with the faint sound of the bus wheels along with the sound of rain. He hadn't even noticed that the bus had ended up getting packed with people until Seokmin had put him on his lap so a pregnant woman could sit down.

 

Jihoon made a noise at Seokmin moving him, but kept his eyes closed so he could get a few more minutes of sleep in Seokmin’s comfortable jacket.

 

He still never even noticed anything until he felt raindrops gently hit his face, signaling that he was out of the bus.

 

“Sorry, I didn't want to wake you.” Seokmin told him, difficulty opening his umbrella since he was holding Jihoon in his arms.

 

“It's okay.” Jihoon mumbled, debating if he should ask to be put on the ground and walk to the closes bus stop again so he could go home. But a quick check before his eyes closed again told him that he was near his home. Weird thing, when he opened his eyes again, he saw his apartment. Only thing was that, or at least Seokmin was, in front of the apartment next to his own.

 

“Back pocket on the right.” Jihoon said to Seokmin, finally keeping his eyes open just to see Seokmin raise an eyebrow at him.

 

“My apartment is that one.” Jihoon told him, pointing to his apartment with his foot. Instead of Seokmin getting his keys for him, he just put him on the ground. Only to have Jihoon put his hand halfway through the sleeves because they were still tied together.

 

“Oh, sorry. I'll get your keys then.” Seokmin told Jihoon, turning him around and putting his hand in his back right pocket to get his keys out. When he turned Jihoon around again he was met with an amused smirk.

 

“You do know that you could have untied the sleeves, right?” Jihoon told Seokmin, making him blush because he must have thought that he did that just to touch his .

 

“I-I uh, um...here then.” Seokmin said, handing him the keys. Jihoon made the look again, this time swinging the sleeves up and down.

 

“Oh, sorry…” Seokmin mumbled, untying the sleeves for him and handing him the keys again. And seeing that he had everything now, Seokmin headed to his door just to be spotted by Jihoon again.

 

“Do you need someth-” Seokmin started off saying before he was cut of by the shock of getting a kiss on the cheek by Jihoon.

 

“I'll see you around.” Jihoon said, quickly putting the key in, turning the knob, taking the key out and closing the door before locking it.

 

“Why did I do that?!” Jihoon whispered to himself.  But then he thought of the things that happened between the two and how amazing it was just being around him. Jihoon didn't believe in love at first sight, but Seokmin made him believe in it. With a small smile on his lips, he flopped onto his couch and listened to the pitter-patter of the rain outside.


Rainy days were officially his favorite days.

 

 

 

 

A/N: You may notice that this chapter goes after the third one. That's because I haven't finished the fourth one yet, but I am working on it. If you're subscribed to any of my fanfics you know that I don't really upload anymore and these are the first few chapters I have uploaded in almost a year. Also the thing on my profile that says 'Be ready for 04.22.16' That the day I will officialy start uploading for my fanfic You Didn't and probably for La Douleur Exquise.

Just wanted to tell you about those few things and I hope you enjoy these chapters. In order or not :)