Pick Up Lines

For You

Seungcheol and Jeonghan- Au: I write a bad pickup lines every time I’m your barista





 

“So what would you like?” The barista named Seungcheol asked Jeonghan.

 

“One medium caramel macchiato.”

 

The barista put the order in the cash register and got the money from him.

 

“Your name?” Seungcheol asked, trying not to smile when he looked at the angelic looking guy in front of him.

 

“It's Jeonghan.” He smiled at the barista before leaving to go wait for his coffee.

 

About five minutes later Jeonghan got his coffee, only to see something else beside his name written on the cup.

 

Sometime call God, because he just lost an angel.



 

That's what happened everytime Jeonghan got Seungcheol as his barista when he went to go get coffee. And any day he felt a little sad he would go there to try and get a crummy pick-up line from him to make him smile.

 

Jeonghan usually kept the pick-up lines that he liked the most in a drawer near his bed. Of course, he didn't keep the whole cup, he just cut it out and would glue it onto a piece of construction paper.

 

His favorite ones where:

“Did you sit on sugar? Because that is sweet!”, “Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got fine written all over you”, “Are you a broom? Cause you sweep me off my feet.” And “Are you religious? Because you're the answer to all my prayers”

 

And since these crummy/cheesy pick-up lines airways made his day a little brighter, he thought that he should return the favor for his favorite barista, Seungcheol.



 

One day Jeonghan waited outside the coffee shop he loved to go to. It was 4:28 pm and the coffee shop would be open for four and a half more hours, but he knew that it was almost time for Seungcheol to be leaving his shift.

 

Exactly two minutes later Seungcheol came out of she shop in his regular day clothes and not the usual coffee shop shirt and apron that he usually saw him in. Thankfully Seungcheol hasn't seen him, so Jeonghan hid behind the coffee shop wall until Seungcheol passed him, still not noticing him.

 

But that changed when Jeonghan swept in and picked Seungcheol up from behind, bridal style. And with the total surprise of being picked up, Seungcheol let out a girly yelp.

 

“What th- oh, hey Jeonghan.” Seungcheol said, seeing that Jeonghan was the one who picked him up.

 

“Hey, had a nice day at work?” Jeonghan asked him, trying not to laugh at what he did.

 

“It was okay, but my day just got a whole lot better now that you're here.” Seungcheol told him, wrapping an arm around Jeonghan's neck. Jeonghan smiled at him.

 

“But why did you do this?” Seungcheol asked, motioning to Jeonghan still holding him.

 

“Just felt like picking you up.” Jeonghan told him with a shrug of his shoulders. Seungcheol smiled at his little comment.

 

And they stayed like that for a little while, holding onto each other and enjoying some real time together until Jeonghan put him down. If course Seungcheol was upset, but what Jeonghan said next put the smile back onto his face.

 

“Wanna go to this awesome Italian restaurant? It'll be my treat.”


“I would love that.”