T R A N S F E R R I N G .

M E L L Y K I S S M A S. (Xmas Special'11)

"Sungjong? What do you want?" I asked him as I continued walking towards the school. He looked at me and asked if I cried. I kept denying as I knew he will report to oppa right away. He remained silent and walked beside me. Girls were sending me death glares but I didn't care, I wasn't in the mood to care. He kept offerring me lemon candies but I kept ignoring him. He suddenly stood in front of me and blocked my way. I looked up at him and sighed.

"When you are having many thoughts, have a lemon candy!" He cheered as he flashed me a lemon candy with his trademark smile. I sighed and took his lemoncandy. I unwrapped the sweet, eat it and passed the wrapper back to him. He sighed and continued walking beside me. He was texting, obviously. Why? Reporting to oppa. I looked at him and and covered his phone. He was shocked that I noticed he was texting oppa.

"Do you neccessarily have to tell him every single thing?" I asked him which gained afew blinks from him. I sighed and walked off faster to catch up with Taeyoung. We walked to our class awkwardly as I didn't speak a little. When I walked into the class with Taeyoung, the usual noisy market in our class quiet down instanly. I could care less. I walked to my seat and rested my head on the table. Everyone shifted their attention to me and remained silent. Everyone was kind of worried for me, but I give no damn. It was as if the world was coming to an end just because of me. I wasn't sure if it's a good thing that people are worried for me or a bad thing that I'm gaining too much attention, even from the queenkas of the school.

"Ah, I see. So today, our Minhee is trying to gain attention by acting emo?" Hyunah walked in to the classroom and mocked me. I sent her death glares and ignored her.

"I really have to say, your acting skills can even get you to become part of gag concert actress." She commented.

"Stop your comments before you regret. I'm not in the ing mood to mess with you today." I threatened her with my fiery eyes. Passers-by from outside were taking a look at what was happening, some were 4Minute's fan, while some are just plane busybodies. Hyunah's friend, Gayoon was sensitive enough to sense my overburnt mood. She signaled 4Minute to leave but Hyunah wasn't really with her suggestion. She continued insulting me for being a and even said that oppa was a dog.

"Stop your ing comments." I lifted her by the collar of her uniform. Everyone gasped at my move while Taeyoung tried to pull me away immediately. "You can insult me, but don't even speak about me oppa. You are dead if you ever humiliate him this way." She grew worried and just left with the rest of the 4Minute. After the 4Minute left, their fanboys followed after them while busybodies went back to their classes. The bell rang just in time as the teacher stepped into the class. She called for me and asked me too see her after the homeroom lessons. I nodded and continued rotted for the rest of the lesson. The class was usually quiet, which even got the teacher worried. After the lessons, I followed the teacher to go to the staff room. She told me that I was transfered to the next class, which happened to be Sungjong's class, and my tablemate with be Sungjong. I asked for the reason for being transferred and she told me that it was my brother who requested for it. He is stepping  over the line. I thanked the teacher and left for the washroom immediately. I dialled oppa's phone number but he wasn't picking up. I got even more angry at him that I decided to switch off my phone and not let him find me. I then went back to class, packed my stuff and moved to my new class.

When I got into the classroom, Sungjong waved at me which got my eyes rolling at him. The teacher told me to take a seat at wherever I was alocated. But there, I saw Hyunah. I slammed my bag on the table as I starred at Hyunah, waiting for her to move away from my seat. The teacher frowned and asked Hyunah to move back to her seat. She whined but the teacher insisted his point. She sent me a death glare and walked back to her own seat embarassedly. When I sat down, Sungjong began thanking me for helping him break free from Hyunah. I ignored him for the whole lesson, although he kept trying to talk to me. Reason being, he must be one of the culprit that helped oppa out in transferring my class. I kept doodling on my textbook while gained wierd attention from the teacher. I was from the smartest class, yet I'm doodling on my textbook, not to mention about not paying attention to him. When it was break time, Sungjong asked me to go to the cafe with him but I ignored him. He sighed and left for the cafe himself, with Hyunah following behind him. He came back in 10 minutes, just in time for my ipod to play 2 songs. He held different kinds of food in his hand, varies from his lemon candies to things like lunchboxes of chicken rice. I was certainly sure that he couldn't finish all the food, at least not before the break ends. He then started feeding me. I wasn't responding to him at first, but he threatened me with his death glare. I ate a few mouth of food and the bell rang. It saved me from getting stuffed with food.