W O O H Y U N .

M E L L Y K I S S M A S. (Xmas Special'11)

"Sungjong ah.. Why are you doing this to me..?" Taeyoung was standing in front of us with her watery eyes. I greeted her with my heartwarming smile, not knowing what was happening. She stared at me for awhile and she began to tear.

"Omo, Taeyoung unnie, why are you crying?" I began to panick as Sungjong and I approached her to check if she was okay.

"YA! Get away from me. I always treated you like my best friend, why are you snatching my boyfriend away from me!" She turned around before Sungjong and I could see her tear even more.

"Bwo? Boyfriend? Sungjong?! OMO! UNNIE! Since when did you start dating?" I asked in a surprised yet happy tone. I always knew the both of them had a little crush on each other, but I never know they even started dating. Sungjong kept looking at her and apologising.

"Unnie! Don't get it wrong! Sungjong is my oppa's friend and he is suppose to look after me!" I tried explaining to her with Sungjong nodding in agreement. She looked at us, still a little not believing.

"Ah it's real! Since when did I lie to you~" Sungjong whined at her and cupped her face with his hands, as he wiped her tears away. She looked away, representing that she was still angry with Sungjong. He immediately turned her head and kissed her on the lips. My mouth immediately formed an 'o' shape, which soon became a sweet smile that formed on my face. The scene wasn't awkward. Instead, my heart melt knowing that two of my best friends are finally dating each other after such a long time on crushing on each other. Sungjong then called up Myungsoo oppa who was from another school, to ask him to pick me up, since he had to walk Taeyoung home. When Sungjong was about to request, he put down the line immediately, earning laughs from Taeyoung and I. I asked them to leave and I was old enough to go home alone. They sighed and just left me. I then slowly strolled back home. Suddenly, a car stopped in front of me. I looked into the car to see who was it, it was Woohyun oppa. He signalled me to get on his car as he will ride me home. I thanked him as I got into his car. When I was on his car, we didn't talk much, all I could hear was my heartbeat. It was so loud. Yes, I always have a crush on Woohyun oppa. Ever since oppa first introduced him to me. When we reached home, I switched on the tv to prevent the atmosphere to get weirder. It was time for pororo, but I had to resist the temptation, I can't possibly let him know this lame side of me. So, we watched news instead. Suddenly, he got up from his seat to visit the washroom. I immediately switched channels after he went into the toilet. I began dancing to the music like how oppa and I used to do so. When the music ended, I took a seat and looked at the watch. He already got into the toilet for 10 minutes, why do he take so long? I looked around and saw him standing against one of the walls chuckling. He then walked towards the sofa and sat beside me.

"Minhee ah, you're so cute.." He complimented me as he pinched my cheeks. I could feel that I'm blushing like a red tomato as my heartbeat was as loud as the music. I giggled a little and nodded. I immediately switched back the channels and finally, he was here to rescue me - Oppa.

"Oppa!" I greeted happily as I ran towards the door. He gave me a kiss on my cheek and thanked Woohyun for looking after me.

"Ani, I should thank you instead." He thanked oppa for god know what reason and giggled a little. Oppa asked him why did he thank him, but he just didn't answer the question. He left after that when I see his back view walking away, it felt like my heart was empty.

"Minhee, after dinner please pack your luggage, we're leaving tomorrow." He told me as we were having dinner at the dining table. I nodded as a reply and finished my dinner. When I got back to my room, I started packing my luggage while thinking about the scene where I will be on the airplane. I have not been on the airplane before because oppa and I were too poor to do so in the past. After I was done packing, I got my glass of milk and was ready to sleep.