H A P P Y .

M E L L Y K I S S M A S. (Xmas Special'11)

"Gwenchanayo.." He whispered as he was still embracing me. Sungjong was at the side sobbing by himself. Oppa brought the both of us out for dinner at my favourite restaurant. Oppa ordered the food and when the food came, Sungjong and oppa started eating but I had no apetite. I still felt guilty towards oppa. He looked at me and asked if anything was wrong. I shook my head and smiled a little, then started eating. Everything had no taste at that moment, but I just had to force myself to eat it. After we finished our dinner, we sent Sungjong home as we both walked back home together.

"What is wrong exactly?" Oppa asked, breaking the silence. Normally, I will be hopping around, but I was walking quietly that day. I looked at him and he tilted his head, as if asking the question for the second time.

"Oppa.. I feel so guilty towards you.." I whispered under my breath as I lowered my head in shame. He gave me a 'huh' which allowed me to explain to him what happened earlier on at home.

"That kid, I'll kill him tomorrow. I said it was a secret. And how dare he scream at you." He gritted his teeth and cursed Sungjong under his breath.

"Ani, you should thank him instead. If it wasn't him that woke me up, I wouldn't even be here walking home with you. And I wouldn't appreciate you as much." I explained to him which got a nod in agreement after his hesitation. When we got home, I went back to my room to bathe. After I bathed, I wore my pororo pyjamas and went out to get a glass of milk before I sleep. This had been a house rule that oppa set since we were young. He wanted me to grow up healthily, so before we sleep, we had to drink a glass of milk. When I was at the kitchen pouring my glass of milk, he walked in to the kitchen and ruffled my hair like he always does. I giggled a little and pour a glass for him too. We cheers for the reconcile and then after that, we went back into our own rooms to sleep.

"So Amazing~ Yea, neo~ So Amazing~" My alarm sang as usual. When I woke up, I felt like I just had a beautiful dream, my mood was great. After raise and shine routine, I went out to have a toast. Oppa was ready for his work too. He decided to walk me to school that day, since my school wasn't far, but I usually prefer taking the bus because I'm pure lazy. I warned him that he will be late if he walks me to school, but he still insisted. We then walked happily together. When we were near the gate, we saw Sungjong waving his arm at us. I told oppa to leave or else he will be late. He sighed and just left me with me planting a kiss on his cheek. Girls sent me death glares because I was too close to oppa when I already got Sungjong as my friend. Suddenly, I heard a familiar high-pitched voice.

"Oppa~" The voice whined from behind, sending me shivers down my spine. I turned around and saw Hyunah holding onto oppa. Oppa immediately tried to shake Hyunah's hand away but failed. It was shocking to know that Hyunah even knows oppa, but it's annoying to know that she is pestering my oppa, when she just insulting him yesterday.

"ing , get away from my oppa before I you upside down." I threatened with fire in my eyes. Hyunah rolled her eyes at me and pouted to oppa, complaining that I was vulgar towards her.

"Like I ing care." Oppa swung his hand to the opposite side to break free from Hyunah's grab. He patted off the dirt that Hyunah left on his shirt and looked at Hyunah. He smirked a little, seeing that her shock face with that no-guys-reject-me-like-you expression. I gave her a mocking laughter and left for school. I waved goodbye to oppa once again and ran towards Sungjong who was stunned with what just happened. He took out his phone and texted oppa immediately. "Omo, hyung. Jincha daebak! Jjang! ^^" I could feel his happiness for seeing Hyunah getting selfowned. That day in school, 4Minute gang kept staring at me. But I was basically smiling and talking to Sungjong for the whole day.

"Alright class, tomorrow is the start of your christmas break. Remember to finish your assignments and enjoy your holiday!" The teacher wrapped up the lessons and left right after the bell rang. Sungjong and I threw our hands up in the air in unison to represent our happiness. We packed our backs and left for home immediately. We were talking happily as he was walking me home. Suddenly, someone blocked our way.