K I S S M E O N K I S S M A S .

M E L L Y K I S S M A S. (Xmas Special'11)

 

"YEAHS~ WE ARE HERE!" I threw my hands in the air with Sungjong as usual. We were finally in the airport. It's also long since I came to the airport, the last time was when our middle school brought us here for learning journey. The place changed so much. The rest of the oppas, were at the back giggling at the two of us. When we were with them, Sungjong and I were pretty much like 3 years old kid.. Maybe he is a little older to them, that they keeps pamper and protect me, even though I'm not their real sister. We did our check in and Sungjong and I kept taking selcas together to keep memories. When we were on the plane, Sungjong and I were so excited that we kept screaming, getting glares from the other people. We could care less, but the oppas keep asking us to lower down our volume. Few hours of flight and we finally landed on Japan. We checked in to our hotels and threw our luggages all in Sunggyu oppa's room to save time. After that, we left to walk along the streets of Japan.

The air was so refreshing. Sungjong and I breathed in deeply as we ran around, we looked into shops that sells christmas merchandise that got us even more excited for christmas.

We were walking down the street as Sungjong began singing his favourite Christmas track. I was hopping beside him as he was singing happily. After he stopped, Myungsoo oppa began singing smoothly, occasionally stopping by shops and peeping in. Sunggyu oppa ruffled my hair and smiled. He began singing then. Although I always knew his voice was good, but I never felt this way. His voice made me feel so calm and safe that I could even smile naturally, without knowing myself. When we walked pass a christmas merchandise shop, Woohyun oppa stopped and took a look. He then started staring at the christmas toy soldiers and began continuing the song. He was so amazed by it that he walked in to the shop. He was smiling like a kid when he was singing. His voice made my heart melt by just looking at him. He then took up some stuff and did some wierd movements with got us laughing so happily at him.

When we got out of the shop, Woohyun did his butterfly kiss to me. I blinked a few times and felt the blood gushed up my face. He laughed happily which sent even more butterflies to my stomach.

I looked away and ran towards Sungyeol oppa immediately. He was there, standing against a pole, waiting for us, while he started singing. When Myungsoo oppa reached him where he was, he dragged him into the christmas merchandise shop behind him. They started fooling around with the cute little things in the shop, which made the shop owner stared at us, giving us the you-are-so-dead-if-you-dont-buy-anything expression. We got so scared that we each had to buy something from the shop.

Suddenly, I heard someone rapping from the outside of the shop, Myungsoo oppa, Sungyeol oppa and I looked out and saw the rest of the Infinite members cheering for Hoya oppa who was rapping. We then started cheering for him happily while passers-by stopped and took a look at him. As the crowd grew bigger, oppa started rapping after Hoya oppa does. I cheered even louder for him as people were gave me crazy glares. After that, we got back into the shop and started roaming for stuff that we can buy for christmas present for one another. Sungyeol was really considering on buying the ribbon as it is one of the cheapest thing in the shop. I gave him a 'tch' and left to look for cards.

There, I saw Sungjong and Hoya oppa. Hoya oppa was holding on to a card with a bikini top. Sungjong was starring at it, wondering what it is probably. I then started laughing my head off at him for being so innocent. From far, I saw Myungsoo oppa already waiting for the owner to wrap the gift, it was definitely something pretty, but I wasn't sure what isit, since it was too small from far. And I really saw Sungyeol paying for the ribbon. Myungsoo oppa got his gift and waiting outside the shop, he then continued singing while he was sitting on the railings. Girls were looking at his handsome face as he began to memerise girls around him with his trademark smile.

Sungjong dragged me to another part of the shop, and started shaking the christmas crystal balls. Behind me was Hoya oppa playing some other random stuff. I ignored him and went towards Dongwoo oppa and Sunggyu oppa and oppa, they were playing with the christmas toy soldiers, stucking oppa's finger into the mouth while Sunggyu oppa made the soldier bite on his finger. Oppa screamed in pain which got Sunggyu oppa and I laughing like mad at him.

I then went to the christmas card session and got a pretty card. Sungjong walked pass me and I just asked him to pay it for me first. As I was at the counter, Sungjong and Hoya oppa paid, and followed by Dongwoo oppa. It was kind of surprising that Woohyun oppa didn't buy the soldier, instead he got a snowman instead. I stood in front of him as I blinked my eyes like I always did. He kept hugging the present close and did abit of his aegyo. He was so cute that he got my face red once again.

All of us said that we are not free to walk our own way to the restaurant, but we must be there by 6.30pm. As I was walking, I met Hoya oppa, Sunggyu oppa and Sungjong.

When I turned around, I saw Sungyeol oppa right behind me. He smiled at me and whispered 'Merry christmas' into my ears. It was so cute of him that I felt hot although it was ice freezing. Suddenly, Woohyun oppa held his shoulder and turned him behind.

"She is mine." He shouted at Sungyeol oppa. My jaws dropped at what he just said.

"W-woohhyyuuunn oo-ppppa-a, what did-d you-uuu just sai-d?" I asked nervously. He pulled me into his hug and whispered 'Naekko haja.' I was so happy that a smile formed on my face instantly. I nodded my head and the rest of the infinite members jumped out from various corners and cheered.

"Bwo! You guys planned it?!" Woohyun oppa shouted at them. Sungyeol oppa did a mehrong at us and started cheering with the rest of the members. The both of us sticked together and he kissed me on my forehead. We all went to the restaurant together, with Woohyun oppa holding my hand and walking with me. When we were at the restaurant, we started filming the process of our dinner because it was definitely something that we want to keep as memory. They started posing in front of the camera as they put the gifts on the table. We all then started eating our dinner, while I took out my card and showed them what I wrote for each other them. They then took over the card and started replying to my thank messages. After the dinner, we got back home and rested.

The next day, christmas is here. I did my raise and shine routine and left for breakfast with them. Sungjong and Sungyeol were playing among themselves as we left them behind. Woohyun oppa then started dancing BTD, an Infinite's dance, to a kid while I starred at him and smiled to myself like a retard. The rest of the member left quietly, leaving Woohyun oppa and I behind. When Woohyun oppa looked back at me, and I got back to my senses, we found out that the Infinite members left. We then hooked arms and walked along the street together.

There, we saw Sunggyu oppa waving to the kids while flashing his smile. Woohyun oppa then dragged me to the park and we had a stroll. We saw another little boy as Woohyun oppa approached him like he did awhile ago. He started talking to him, the kid started shaking his head cutely and ran away, Woohyun oppa and I then laughed at his cute action. We walked for awhile more, and we decided to go on a date on ourselves instead. We had dinner and after that, we went to the park and looked at the stars. I rested my head on his shoulder as he started singing to me. I lifted my head and looked into his eyes deeply. He then leaned in for a kiss. I was shocked but I kissed him back after I got back to my senses.

"Bwo-ah.." I whispered sheepishly as we pulled away from the kiss.

"Kissmas kiss."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My few shots story! How isit? ^^

I think the last chapter isn't very good, but I want to let you guys know what happened at last. :x

Ok, thanks for reading my fanfics readers!

You can still subcribe and comment! :D

Special thanks to Rebell's Design for the pretty poster! ^^

Please continue to support my other fanfics too! :>