F I R S T F I G H T .

M E L L Y K I S S M A S. (Xmas Special'11)

"Oppa please please please~" I showed him my puppy eyes as I begged him to let me go on a christmas party this winter.

"Ani, you're not going anywhere. We have guest." He pushed me lightly as he switched on the tv and began dancing to the pororo music. My brother, Jang Dongwoo, and I are living in an apartment by ourselves because our parents died when we were young and none of our relatives were willing to take care of us. Fortunately, our parents left us an apartment and some money to raise us until oppa was old enough to start working and support the both of us.

"It's Infinite again, right?" I asked him as I folded my arms in frustration. He ignored me while he kept on dancing. "Answer me."

"Yes. You got a problem with that?" He replied to me as he continued dancing.

"Of course I don't. Since they are your guest, I don't see the point for staying home. Kamsha hamnida oppa!" I thanked him for letting me go for the party indirectly. He asked me what was it for and I told him it was for approving to the christmas party. He looked at me and told that I was suppose to be home to serve and entertain them.

"Holy . Are you ing kidding me? They are your guest, you are the host. Why the should I serve and entertain them? Moreover, I'm not even the maknae. Don't let me do all the ty stuff arasso." I started swearing as he was pushing too far. He then reasoned that I was getting too vulgar this days and he didn't want me to mix too much with my group of friend. I insisted that I was going on the party because he reason was too ing unreasonable

"Stop swearing. Don't you ever dare to swear to me like this. You are not going anywhere this christmas. You heard me. Not. Any. Where." He threatened me with his voice for the first time and he stormed off back to his room. It was the first time ever that he is raising his voice at me. I was got so shocked that I sat on the sofa, not responding to anything, even my favourite character from pororo, for about 5 minutes. When I got back to my senses, I began screaming at the top of my voice and hit the cushion on the sofa with all the force I can create. This is the first time oppa raised his voice at me, does this count as fighting? After I calmed down, I stormed back to my room and called Taeyoung to tell her that I wasn't allowed to attend the party and told her about the fight betweetn oppa and I. Even she was shocked by his reaction and commented that he overreacted. We were on the phone for about an hour as I was crying my heart out, not because I wasn't allowed to go for the party, but because I had a fight with oppa.

"So amazing~ Yea, neo~ So amazing~" My alarm rang as the clock struck 7. I rubbed my eyes and did rise and shine routine as usual. I put on my uniform and wrapped my 16th birthday present from oppa, the hand knitted scarf around my neck. I looked at my myself in the mirror, slightly puffed eyes. I tried my best to hide it with my wavy hair and wore my spectacles instead of lenses. I opened my door slowly and looked around, trying to spot oppa. He was nowhere to be seen. I sighed in relief as I didn't know how am I suppose to face him. I walked towards the kitchen and got myself a slice of toast and left for school. When I was waiting at the bus stop, many thoughts rushed through my mind like last night. Should I apologise to oppa? Or should I take the opportunity to escape from home and go for the party? The bus came and stopped the ideas in my mind. I got on the bus and I saw Taeyoung. She waved at me to signal me to sit with her. I walked towards her and saw her worried face. I asked her what was wrong and she told me that my eyes looked really puffed. I nodded in agreement. She tried comforting me with all the snacks she had in her hand but I didn't had apetite for anything. But I knew breakfast was important, so I wouldn't spoil my own body, I still forced myself with that toast. When we reached school, Taeyoung began hopping around like she usually does while I lowered my head and walked without confident. Suddenly, I banged onto someone.