...What?

Too Close
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

V's POV

...What? Why did Jungkook just ask me who I was? I'm extremely confused by the situation so I swiftly turned my head to the doctor who was sighing as he looked at me. Whats with that reaction? Why doesn't Jungkook know who I am?!

"It appears that when he fell to the ground, he must of hit his head and lost memories of the last thing he thought of, which must of been...you." I was still confused about the whole situation. But I caught Jungkook before he hit the ground. When I explained this to the doctor, he looked dumbfounded and told me that he didn't know the reason why he lost his memory. The doctor then told me that he would look more into before leaving the room. So I was just standing there awkwardly in silence, with the person who I love, even though he doesn't even know who I am. 

Tears start falling down my face as the sudden realisation of it all sinks in. Jungkook has no recollection of me at all. I turn around to face him, but he still has that confused look on his face, which makes me cry even more. Knowing that I shouldnt, I painfully try to smile and sit by his side as he sits there in silence whilst staring at me. 

"Hi, do you remember me?" Jungkook slowly shakes his head which hits my heart like a brick as I slowly slump into my chair. So...he actually doesn't remember me... What am I supposed to do now? I can't be apart from Jungkook. What if I won't be able to be with him anymore? What will I do if that happens? I don't think I could stay sane if that were to happen. If me and Jungkook had to split up then...I started tearing up again, I couldn't help it this time. 

"Uhm, excuse me. Why are you crying? And, who are you?" Jungkooks soft sweet voice. If only those words were sweeter, maybe if he said that he loved me, or that he missed me, or that everything will be okay. If only this never happened...Wait. This is my fault. If I didn't pressure him into becoming my friend, this wouldn't of ever happened. If I just did what that message said, none of this would of ever happened. I've completely ruined his life. If I hadn't interfered, he could of just had a normal and safe life without me. Just thinking about all of this makes my head hurt. Again, I stick on a painful smile and start talking to Jungkook.

"Don't worry about me, I'm fine. I am your boyfriend. My name is  Kim Taehyung."

Jungkook's POV

I wake up to find myself in a hospital bed. I have no idea what is going o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter