No More Dream

Too Close
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Im sorry about this guys! I have been quite busy lately so I havent had time to write this next part! However, I am here now, so here goes the next chapter...Enjoy!! P.S see if you can spot the references!~Illusions

V's POV

Once we reached our destination where we split up and go our seperate ways, we had a little kiss, and then I started heading back to my house. After a little while of walking, out of nowhere, my ears starting ringing loudly. My heart felt like it had exploded and I had an extremely bad feeling about something. On instinct, I slowly turned around to see Jungkook standing there with a confused look on his face, his shoulder bleeding intently. My whole body froze for a few seconds before realising what had happened. He had been shot. 

With tears already streaming down my face, I raced over to Jungkook who was now starting to fall. This cannot be the end, he cannot die!! Those thoughts were gushing through my head so much that I started not being able to focus properly. Before Jungkook hit the ground I grabbed him and sheltered his body from hitting the ground to hard. I had no idea what to do in a situation like this. As I looked around I saw a man with a black hoodie on staring at us in disbelief. He was also holding a small handgun which he quickly hid, turned around and ran as fast as he could. I then focused on Jungkook again. His face was soaking from where I had been crying and his shirt was stained a scarlet colour. I placed his head on my lap and started shouting at the top of my lungs, but no one was around. I looked for my phone and called for an amulance, telling them what happened and to come quickly.

I was still crying by the time the ambulance had came, there was so much blood now that the blood has started staining my trousers and top from where I was leaning over him. Two paramedics came rushing over with a stretcher and gently placed Jungkook on it. They put an oxygen mask on him, put pressure on his wound, and then carefully put him into the ambulance. I was still in shock so they also put me into the ambulance and put a warm blanket around me, helping me breathe properly. I didnt know what to do. Jungkook is the most important thing in my life, and I wouldnt know what to do anymore if he dies...

 

Jungkook's POV

Although I thought I lost consciousness, I was awake, but it was very faint. Everything was blurry and I saw what looked to be Tae, and he looked sad. I wanted to reach out to him, but everything was numb. After a while of faintly seeing Tae's pained face, two other people picked me up and then I started moving. I dont know where I was going, but I remember hearing voices, which made me relieved. The voices turned into mumbling, and my vision turned into a white light, then sudden darkness. 

Me, Tae and five other people in a room that looked like our club room. This is strange, the last thing I remember was having a sharp pain in my shoulder... However, I soon forgot about that, and hugged Tae who hugged me back. 

"Who are these other peopl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter