The cinema

Too Close
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

V's POV

I put on my best clothes for this occasion. For some reason, I feel like I have to impress Jungkook in any way I can. We decided that we was going to go to the cinema and watch a horror film. The reviews said it was good and the tickets were quite cheap. I was really excited for this. I put my shoes on and then headed towards our meeting point. I dont think I have ever been out with friends before, so this is making me quite nervous. What are we going to do? Are we going to eat out? How long are we going out for? All these questions swarmed my head and gave me butterflies. I might be late! I start walking a bit faster, so I know that I am definately not late.

When I got there, Jungkook was already standing there. He was dressed up in extremely casual clothes, and I would never expect him to wear something like that. It suited him though. I was super happy and I couldnt wait to spend some time with him.

"Hey, you ready to go inside?" I nodded politely and we made our way into the cinema. When we got in there, there wasnt much people around which made me even more anxious. We went up to the counter and bought our tickets, and shortly after made our way to the 6th screen. Before that we bought some popcorn and drinks. We sat near the middle, but we could of chosen anywhere because there was near to no one else in there. The lights were lowered, and me and Jungkook sat there as the film started.

Jungkook's POV 

When Tae-hyung arrived, he was dressed up really nice and also looked really nervous. We headed inside and sorted out some food and drinks, inculding where we were going to sit. In my opinion they were the best seats in the cinema. We went and sat down, and so the movie began. I was quite scared because I am not a big fan of horror films, but I thought it would be better if I had someone here with me. As the film was going on, we just sat there in silence, the only sound that we could here was whispering from other people behind us and the sound of us crunching popcorn. 

Eerie music started playing which I knew straight away that a jumpscare was coming up. I prepared for it, but when it did happen, I jumped so much that I quickly grabbed Tae-hyungs hand and squeezed it tight. 

"O-oh! Im so sorry!" Once realising what I just did, I let go immediately and turned to face the screen again. I could feel my self blushing. That was so embarrasing! I turn to see Tae-hyungs expression, and I see that he is staring right at me with a comforting smile on his face. He then grabbed my hand, and we ended up holding hands for the rest of the film. Every know and then I felt his hand tighten, meaning that he was scared which made me giggle. To me, this was a dream come true. I feel so relaxed and at peace when I am around him. I really hope we could be closer than friends...

V's POV

Jungkook grabbed my hand at one of the jumpscares. At first I was shocked, but his hand was so warm and i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter