The Text Message (continued...)

Too Close
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

V's POV

Its been a week now since Jungkook had recieved that text message, and for that whole week, we havent been out with each other or even talk much. He never showed up at the club and he even missed a few days at school. I know that he is ignoring me and it makes my heart ache. I think that this ended our relationship. What happens if he never wants to speak to me again? I cannot stop thinking about him; he is always on my mind. It just turned Saturday so I got dressed and decided to go shopping.

As I was in the shop getting some dinner, I spotted Jungkook out of the corner of my eye. My heart raced and I heated up, so I started speed walking towards where he was. He was staring at a bouquet of flowers immensly, looking deep in thought. For a moment I thought I should leave him alone, but it has been too long since we last talked and I have missed him so much that I cant help it. I walked up to him and placed my hand on his shoulder. He jumped a little but then turned around with tears in his eyes.

"Oh...Its you." He sounded sort of dissapointed. Tears started falling down his cheeks which made me want to cry with him. When he saw me frown, he closed his eyes and embraced me tightly. I was shocked by this, but then quickly hugged him back. 

"Ive missed you so much. Come on, lets go outside." I felt embarrassed because we were now both crying in the middle of the shop with people staring at us. It made my day when he hugged me, I had been waiting for ever. This must mean that we are still going out, right? I still love him so much and I never want us to split up. 

When we reached outside, we started hugging each other again. We both cried on each others shoulder, happy that we were together again. All I wanted then was to kiss him. Although he is crying, he is still as cute and adorable as ever. I wiped his cheeks of fresh tears and smiled at him.

"Are you ok now? Why have you been ignoring me? I missed you so much." I wanted to say so many things to him at that moment. He gave me a small smile back, but remained silent. We stood there looking at each other for a few minutes, before Jungkook took a deep breathe and started talking.

"Ive felt so bad that I havent been talking to you, and as much as I wanted to, I just couldnt. That text message said that he will go to the extent of killing me if I was near you. And, although I wouldnt mind that, I love you so much and I know your f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter