Strong Bonds

Too Close
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

 After a while staying at the hospital, I was finally let free and my parents took me home. I was happy that I was leaving, but there was no sign of Taehyung for a few days. I wonder where he went? I was expecting another visit from him before I left, but he never showed up again. Were we really dating? I just couldn't get the thought of him out of my head. I had so many questions to ask him. But the main question is, will I see him again?

When I got home my parents made me rest for the rest of the day to make sure I was definately okay. I've never had a big relationship with my parents, so why do they only care about me now? As I laid down in my bed I felt my phone vibrate. When I picked up my phone, I saw that I had 7 missed messages from Taehyung!

'Hey, its Taehyung. Just wondering how you are doing'

'I heard that you have to stay in the hospital for a bit longer, get better soon'

'You must be resting, right? Just checking up on you'

'I dont know when you are going to read these messages, but message me when you do'

'I hope you will recognise me soon...'

'Im sorry I havent been visiting you at the hospital, I didnt want it to be too awkward between us'

'I heard you are being discharged today, I'll see if I can visit you soon'

He did actually care? He didnt forget about me? Reading these messages made me really happy. I wonder when I can see him again? My parents told me that I would probaby be spending some time with him, so that I can regain my lost memories. They also explained to me that Taehyung wasnt lying about anything and that we were dating, which for some reason made me happy. As I was thinking about this, the doorbell rang. 

V's POV

After the incident at the hospital with Jungkook, I couldnt face him again. I wouldnt of been able to hold in the tears and I would of embarassed myself in front of him. So instead, I decided to step back and just send him text messages. He never replied, but I was more relieved that he hadnt even seen them, so I knew he wasnt ignoring me. However, the more and more I texted him, the more and more I missed him.

I felt as if I should stop texting him for now, but then found out that he would be discharged today, so I gave him a final text, and headed to his house. When I got there and rung the doorbell, I was greeted by his mother who instantly let me in and told me that he was upstairs. I made way my up the stairs and headed to Jungkooks room. When I open the door, I see Jungkook sitting up straight with a large smile spread across his face. 

"Why are you so happy?" This was completely different from how he acted at the hospital. He seemed as if he was waiting for me which made me happy as well. When I asked this, he immediately stopped smiling and stood up as if he had been caught doing something. I make my way over to his bed and sit down, patting next to me to signal him so he would sit back down. 

We sat there for about 10 minutes in an awkward silence, not knowing what to say next to each other. Should I try and make conversation? I faintly move my head towards the direction to see Jungkook sitting there intensely staring at me. I get supri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter