The Text Message

Too Close
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

Its been about a week since we started dating now, and I have never felt so happy in my whole life. Everyone at school seems to fine with it, so we are now openly dating. We walk to school together everyday and we both go out at the weekends to hang out. Ive always been attracted to him, but now we are together, I know my true feelings towards him. I just hope that we can last like this forever. 

It was the weekend and I had just met up with Tae-hyung. We embrace each other tightly and start chatting about random things. I decided to join him doing singing which I really enjoyed. I didnt think I was that good, but everyone kept telling me I was, even at dancing. Because of that, I see him everyday now which gives me a reason to smile in the morning. When we got to where we wanted to go, (a coffee shop), we ordered a mocha and a latte and a scone along with it. We laughed and talked for a really long time, and I didnt want it to end.

*BEEP BEEP*  

My phone rang suddenly which made me jump a little. It was only a text, but when I looked over at Tae-hyung, he was staring at me confused. I checked my phone to see who texted me, but it said it was a blocked number.

'I know that you are dating Tae, but Tae is MINE and mine only. I will kill you if you even lay a hand on him ever again. He likes me more and you will never be his number one, so just give up now. Stay away from him now on, ok?'

Was this a threat? And, does this mean that I cannot see Tae-hyung anymore? I looked up at him and he had the same expression. I felt tears swelling up in my eyes. No, I cant cry in front of Tae-hyung! I tried everything I could to hold back the tears, but one streamed down. I quickly wiped it away, saying something was in my eye. 

"Kookie, who was that?" Tae-hyung had a concerned look on his face, like he knew what was going on. I didnt know myself, so all I did was shrug. We sat there in silence for a few minutes before Tae-hyung finally spoke up.

"Uhm, Kookie? You are crying... Whats wro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter