Rooftop

Our Love Story

 

 

*A/N: I don’t know how’s Korean’s school grading is…I assume they are all in 1st grade of high school…mianhamnida! >.< *

 

Class 1-D

Break time *sorry, I cut through recess..>.<*

“Chae-rim! Ppali!”

Chae-rim takes out her lunch box and quickly run to her nagging friend.

“Yah! Stop rushing everyone around you just because you’re hungry, Yun-ah!”

Nera scold her while smacking the back of Yun-ah’s head.

“That’s hurt! And I’m not rushing anyone, right, Chae-yah?”

Chae-rim nods; already get used to this kind of atmosphere.

Nera look at the thing that her shortest friend hold; lunch box.

“You cook?”

Chae-rim look at her before change her sight to what Nera’s looking at.

She raise her lunch box, “Oh this? Yeah, somehow today I woke up earlier so thought, why not packing a lunch box for me today! I even cook some for Changmin!”

“Whatever! You wait at the usual place as the two of us go to cafeteria and grab some food for us.”

Yun-ah walk few step further then stop, realizing Nera wasn’t with her.

“Nera-yah! Ppali!”

“Look at her; turning into a monster just because of FOOD. You go there and wait for us; we’ll be back soon, Rimmie-yah!”

Nera jog to Yun-ah and soon both of them run to the nearest cafeteria.

 

 

Cafeteria

Minwoo already finish with his ddubbeokki when he uncaps his caramel pudding.

“You agree to meet her? When?”

Youngmin who continue to steal his twin’s tempura, giggle slightly when Kwangmin hit his hand lightly.

“Yup, today. I asked her to meet me at Clover Café.”

Minwoo let out a chuckle when Kwangmin made his revenge by taking a slice of teriyaki from Youngmin’s plate.

“Not the teriyaki!” pouts Youngmin.

Kwangmin roll his eyes, “Then stop taking my food.”

“Kwangmin-ah, I asked you WHEN, not WHERE.”

The said boy smile sheepishly before answering his best friend; “After school.”

“Hmmm…since she’s schooling in the same school as us…why didn’t you meet her here?”

“…Now that you mention, I don’t even know why…”

Youngmin and Minwoo raise an eyebrow while looking at Kwangmin.

“Erm…should I text here to-”

“Yes!”

“No!”

Youngmin and Minwoo stare for while.

“No, Kwangmin-ah. She might have things to do here. And changing plan is the first thing you need to avoid when meeting someone.” Advice Minwoo but apparently, Youngmin didn’t think so.

“I say you call her and ask her to meet now.”

“…But I’m eating…and we might not be able to talk…easily with you around, hyung…”

Youngmin pout and stuff Kwangmin’s mouth with a slice of Teriyaki, making him to stop talking and resume eating.

 

School’s garden – under Chae-rim’s favorite big tree *imagine any big tree that you like..hehe*

Yun-ah unpacks her third sandwich and quickly stuff to .

“Whassh masshe yuish coshh mhhpff?”

Chae-rim look up from her lunch box to Yun-ah, wondering what is she’s trying to say.

“She’s asking you what made you cook.”

“Oh, nothing. I just woke up earlier and couldn’t sleep back so I decide to cook. But, since I don’t know what, I woke Changmin up and asked what he would like for his lunch box.”

The tomboy-ish girl stare at her for awhile, “You usually cook when you’re upset or happy. Since your face is practically glowing, means that you cook because you’re happy. Care to share?” said Nera as she nudges her.

“Aniyo~ It’s nothing. Just feel like cooking, I guess.”

Yun-ah rolls her eyes, not to forget, stuffing with chocolate muffin.

“Ommf peshh, wiff assh nuummft thash yuish-”

“I think she’s saying that we all know that you’re terrible at lying.”

Chae-rim shrug, “It’s the truth! I don’t know either. Like I said, I woke up earlier and had nothing to do, so I cooked.”

Nera and Yun-ah exchange glances.

The girl with BIG appetite who had finish ALL of her FOOD wipe with satisfy grin.

“I’m full!”

Chae-rim let out a giggle, “Who wouldn’t be if he or she eat up that amount of food.”

Yun-ah pout, “Hey! Let’s all of us go to the ice-cream parlor after school!”

“Uhm, I can’t follow you two.”

“Why?” Nera is the first to ask.

The shortest of them gather up all the wrappers to throw it away later on replies,

“I’ve promise to meet him today.”

Yun-ah and Nera both raised an eyebrow, “Him?”

Chae-rim’s roll her eyes, “Nera, you’re the one who asked me to meet one of the twins to ‘clear things up’ for you, yet you’re asking who?”

“OH!”

“He agrees to meet you?”

Chae-rim nod, stand up to throw away the trash and come back; telling the whole story from where she went to Clover Café asking about the twins, till the night they texted each other.

“And so he told me to meet him at his hyung’s café; Clover Café after school and I agree to meet him there.”

Yun-ah crosses her arms towards her chest, “You’re going there alone?”

“Since I did mention that I want to meet him. Why?”

“Didn’t you saw how anger the other one was? When he was yelling at Nera? He even yelled at his twins!”

“From the text before, he seems nice, and I believe that I’m meeting the calm one.”

Nera shiver at the flashback where she’d been yelled at, “I don’t want to follow you! He might bring his twin and ended up yell at me again!”

“No one ask you to do so, Nera-yah. You’re following me to the ice-cream parlor after school!”

 

Clover Café

As usual, the café tend to get busy during noon till late evening and with 3 of them, though it seems impossible to handle it, they manage to get through the peak time; with Jeongmin constantly nagging to Donghyun to hire another worker and the other constantly decline his request, Hyunseong teasing Jeongmin saying that he just want a female worker in the café earning multiple smack on his head; from Jeongmin of course.

They’re now busy with the schools over and the students filling in the café.

As they busily managing the café, the magnae line burst in.

“But-”

“No!”

“Please!”

“Youngmin!”

“Kwangmin!” he mock back, didn’t even bother by Kwangmin who look like he’s going to explode pretty soon.

Kwangmin running both his hand through his hair; fully annoyed by his twins.

“Jeongminnie-hyung!”

The younger twins storm to the kitchen, hoping to find his beloved hyung.

Minwoo giggles to Youngmin; whom currently slump himself behind the counter.

“I told you he wouldn’t let you!”

“But he’s my twins! I want to protect him!”

“Youngmin-hyung, he’s just going to meet a girl IN HERE.”

Donghyun get himself behind the counter, “Want some drinks?”

“Ice lemon tea!” chirped Minwoo.

“Same here.”

Donghyun leave them for a while and then get back with a tray fill with 3 glass of Ice lemon tea.

“What did you do this time, Youngmin?”

Youngmin didn’t manage to answer his hyung when a person greets them.

“Anneyoung-haseyo~!”

The eldest look up, hearing the familiar feminine voice.

A girl with a butterfly hairclip on her right side of head, in her school uniform smiles happily to him but then averted her eyes to Youngmin; wondering if he’s Kwangmin or not.

“Anneyoung-haseyo, Chae-rim-sshi?”

The girl nods happily; feel happy that the other recognize her as she turn back to him,
“Donghyun-sshi, right?”

“Ne. I’ll call Kwangmin for you.”

Donghyun was about to walk to go into the kitchen when Kwangmin appear with Jeongmin.

“Hyuuuung~! Youngie said he’d do so!”

Jeongmin pull out two bowl of pudding and hand it over to Kwangmin, who set those puddings on a tray.

“He won’t do that to you, I’ll stop him for you.”

“But-” Kwangmin eyes darted to the trio; Donghyun-Youngmin-Minwoo, and then to a girl that stood up in front of the counter.

Donghyun let out a cough, “Kwangie-yah, she’s the one that want to meet you.”

“Oh! Sorry for making you wait! Uhm..Shim Chae-rim-shhi?”

The said girl nods, “Nde, Jo Kwangmin-sshi?”

“Yes, uhm…” Kwangmin glance around; looking for a table to sit with her but all of them are occupied.

Jeongmin nudge him, earning a lean form Kwangmin.

“Rooftop.” The elder whisper to his Kwangchu, “…and, bring these with you. I’ll bring some drinks later.”

Kwangmin smile understand, “Chae-rim-sshi, follow me.”

The girl nods and follows him, as she bow towards Donghyun, Minwoo, Youngmin, Jeongmin and Hyunseong who appeared just now.

Jeongmin quickly go to the bar side and make two glass of ice honey tea.

“I’ll send these to them!” blurt Youngmin; attempt to snatch the tray away.

Jeongmin snort, “I told him that I’ll send to him.”

“But I’m his twins!”

Jeongmin ignore him and take the tray to the rooftop.

Youngmin pout as Minwoo laugh at his attempt to spy on his twins.

“Shut up!”

 

Rooftop

There’s a table for two there. Kwangmin invite her to sit with him as he place down 2 *small* bowls of pudding at the centre of the table.

“Were you mistook Youngmin as me just now?” said the boy as the topic to start the conversation.

Chae-rim fixes her hair and tucks it behind her right ears, “De?”

“I was asking if you’re mistaking Youngmin; my twin, as me?”

She smile shyly, “I was but there’s something different about the two of you.”

“Oh? You can differentiate us?”

She looks up in his eyes, “Somehow. The shape of your face is kind uhm…different. Maybe the jaw line?”

Kwangmin give her a spoon to use to scoop the pudding, “Yup, our jaw line is a bit different. So, you did recognize which one is which in a really short time. I’m impressed.” Said him while scooping a small piece of tart and eat it.

Chae-rim smile and did the same as Kwangmin.

“Anyway, I believe that is not the reason you want to meet me, right?”

She shakes her head, “No, I’m here to clear things up. About the fight that your twins-”

“Youngmin.”

“-nde. Youngmin-sshi and Nera days ago. She confessed to me that she did whisper something about you two…that you two are-”

“Gay.”

She put down her spoon and look down; suddenly feeling guilty at the same time Jeongmin appear with their drinks.

“Here’s your drink. Specially made by Lee Jeongmin for Jo Kwangchu-yah and Shim Chae-rim-sshi.”

Chae-rim bow at the waiter before he takes his leave. Then go back to face Kwangmin.

“I-I’m sorry.”

Kwangmin look up, “No-No! ...No, it’s not your fault. Anyway, is there any more gossip about us?”

 “Uhm,” Chae-rim purse her lips and titles her head to her side, with Kwangmin staring at her amusedly.

“…Nera is the one that always know new gossip. And she did mention that she heard about you guys distancing from each other, you guys fight on a girl making you not close and yeah…things like that.”

Kwangmin lay back on his seat, “Figures.”

Chae-rim lean forward, “B-But! Uhm…none of the gossip are true, right? They’re just…gossip, guraenikka? I believe that none of them are truth.”

Kwangmin nods and smile softly.

“Nde. Thank you for not believing those gossips.”

“You’re welcome. So, uhm…Is Nera forgiven?”

Kwangmin lean forward to pick up the spoon he used before to grab a bite of his tart.

“Just tell her that she’s forgiven. I’ll handle Youngmin.”

Chae-rim widens her eyes, “Jjinja?”

The boy nods and eats another bite, almost chock at his food when Chae-rim suddenly stands up to bow in front of him.

“Kamsahamnida! Jeongmal kamsahamnida!”

“You’re welcome, Chae-rim-sshi-”

“Chae-rim! Just Chae-rim! C-can we be friend?”

Kwangmin stand up, “Only if you call me Kwangmin.”

“…can’t I call you Kwangmin-sshi?”

Kwangmin pout; hand cross towards his chest, “Then I’ll call you Chae-rim-sshi!”

 

Chae-rim’s POV

“Then I’ll call you Chae-rim-sshi!”

OMO! Otteokke? I’m not used to call a guy without –sshi.

“B-But I’m not used to call a guy WITHOUT –sshi.”

He continues to pout.

Please, I wanted to be friend with you but not with this to stand in between us!

“Then you might as well get used me calling you Chae-rim-sshi.”

Either he’s a stubborn guy or he’s just childish.

“A-Aegaessumnida. K-Kwangmin-ah.”

End of Chae-rim’s POV

 

Kwangmin’s POV

What’s with her, want me to call her without the –sshi but cannot call me Kwangmin?

“Then you might as well get used me calling you Chae-rim-sshi.”

I silently smirk when she look uncertain as if she’s thinking of something.

“A-Aegaessumnida. K-Kwangmin-ah.”

YES!

“That’s more like it, Chae-rim-ah.”

End of Kwangmin’s POV

 

“Now, let’s both of us sit back and you, help me to finish this pudding, will you?”

She nods and sits back to her seat. Both of them chat about each other, more to Chae-rim asking Kwangmin about him and his twins.

=e=e=e=e=e=e==chapter 4====

Hi guys! Erm...Enjoy reading and Please do comment...comment help me a lot...

I didn't ask much....just comment or say something about my writing *except for grammar mistake coz I know there are a lot of it*...Thanks in advance! :D