Gossiping...Is that the only thing all girls good at?

Our Love Story

 

“P.E! Here I come!” cheer Minwoo as they all walk to change their uniform.

Kwangmin just snort while Youngmin pat his twins.

“Just get change, who knows that teacher will let you play some.”

Kwangmin did as he told to and feel really disappointed when the teacher didn’t dare to let him play with the others.

To make it worse, they are suppose to play at indoor field but due to rain, they had to share the indoor gym with another class.

He hated to be public attention as he aware that the other students will definitely gossiping about him not playing with his twins or about he, Youngmin and Minwoo are all gays.

 ‘Might take a walk I guess…’ thought Kwangmin.

And so the poor little *not-so-little* boy stand up and walk away from the gym, to where his feet taking him.

As he went to walk reaching the corner, he heard a group of girl whining.

“Why does it have to rain today? It’s been a while I didn’t play badminton!”

He debate with himself either to walk and take risk being gossiping or they’ll probably too busy to notice his existence.

“It’s okay Chae-rimmie! There’s always next time!” said the other girl, trying to cheer up her friends.

As Kwangmin busy debating with his other self, the girls group already reaching him as one of them bump onto him, making him stumble backward while the girl fell down.

“Chae-rim-ah!”

The girl clumsily stood up and bows continuously; apologize to Kwangmin as if it was entirely her fault.

Kwangmin, who was being a statue for a minute or two, finally back to his senses.

“A-ah…ye…gwenchana…”

“Wait!...Aren’t you one of the twins?” The girl with short-hair, tomboy-like voice to him.

“Where’s your twins?...Ah! It’s true then, you two keep distance with each other? Or that the two of you are gay?” asked the girl more.

 

Kwangmin POV

‘Damn! And I thought they wouldn’t recognize THE ONLY TWINS SIBLINGS in this school!’

“I’m sorry. I have to go now.” I said to the girls as I look to the one I bump.

“Sorry for bumping at you.”

Then I run away from that place.

As soon as I stop, I cough a few times and try to relax myself.

“Hyuuh~ I’m glad it’s not another attack.”

“What does she meant by us three being gay?!!”

End of Kwangmin POV

 

“Yah! Are you okay, Chae-yah?”

Chae-rim blink twice before answering she’s okay.

“Gosh! What’s with boys these days? Can’t even apologize properly, huh?!”

“Nera-yah…He already apologize, and you’re not suppose to ask him that way, okay?” exclaim the girl who’s now looking at the path that the boy ran to.

Nera cross her hand towards her chest, “But, he IS one of the twins, right?”

Chae-rim shrug, “I’ve never met the twins before. Though you might recognize them, that don’t give you the right to ask him the rumors you’ve been listen about them.”

Nera pout, “I was just asking.”

“Yah! What were you two doing? I’ve been waiting for you two at the gym!” another girl with her hair tie in pony tail style; pointing to the two using her badminton racket as she walk approaching her friend.

“Sorry! We’re so sorry, Yun-ah!”

Yun-ah stops in front of the two of them and pout.

“You two have to treat me cake later!”

Nera sweat-drop comically, “You and your food obsession.”

 

School’s over

“Where did you go to during P.E?” asked Minwoo while packing his book.

They’re now at their locker with Kwangmin’s locker between Youngmin, who was on his left and Minwoo on his right.

“I just went out for a walk.”

Youngmin close the door to his locker then zip his bag, “Why?”

Kwangmin rolled his eyes, they won’t stop asking, do they? Just now he wanted to play during P.E class, but the teacher said NO…Then he bump onto a group of girl, asking about those stupid rumors; saying about him and his twins are not as close as normal twins and the last was their being gay! Can't his day get any better!

“They’re gossiping about US back there. And I’m too tired to listen that I was just distancing myself away from my twins, okay?”

Minwoo, did the same as Youngmin did few minutes later, join Youngmin to watch Kwangmin settling with his stuff. Kwangmin was still mad at the fact that there’s gossip about him, his twins and their best friend being gay.

“Whoa there. Don’t get mad. We’re just asking.”

“Yeah dude, you rage up easily nowadays! I thought I was the one with temper.”

He just shrugs it off as he bang his locker loudly, and walk away.

“Kwangmin! Wait!” called Youngmin as Minwoo follow him close.

“What’s wrong with you?”

Kwangmin keep quite as he continues to walk, leaving Minwoo and Youngmin dumbfounded.

“Hey, if you got problem, don’t get mad at us. Why don’t you share instead?” tried Minwoo.

Kwangmin let out content sigh, “Just…nothing. I’m fine.”

“But-”

“Please, can we just go home?”

“…Fine.”

Youngmin and Minwoo try to find ANY topic to start the conversation that Kwangmin would join but…what they got were just merely nods, ‘yes’ or ‘no’ or simple answer from Kwangmin.

Minwoo tug Youngmin’s shirt as they let Kwangmin walk few steps away from him.

“He really in bad mood, isn’t he?”

Youngmin nods.

“I feel like wanted to look for the one that make him like this and throw a fist to him or her!”

Minwoo look at him weirdly, “Oh well, you guys are twins. You can sort things out of him.”

“Hyung.”

Youngmin and Minwoo look ahead of them, “Nde?”

“I’m going to Donghyun-hyung’s café. You two want to tag along or go home?”

“Tag along! I.WANT.CAKE!” replied Minwoo.

 

Clover’s Café

“Anneyoung-! Kwangmin-ah!” the guy stop his greet as he pounce to one of the twins.

Kwangmin already get used with the sudden glomp so he just stood there, waiting to be hug by a guy that short yet older than him, namely Jeongmin to hug him.

“My PiKwangChu~~”

Jeongmin, the one with curl hair, a bit shorter yet older than Kwangmin, always knew the other's obsession on Pikachu. That's why he made up a nickname for Kwangmin. And he strictly told everyone that only a person name Lee Jeongmin can call Kwangmin PiKwangchu or whatever name he made up. He once scold Youngmin for calling his twins by using the name he made up for the younger one.

Now, he continues to hug the younger one as he snuggle his head at the back of Kwangmin’s head and didn’t plan to stop doing so.

“Hyung~!”

“Wae~!” Jeongmin replies him with the same tone Kwangmin use to him.

“Let go!”

“Andwae!”

“Let me go! You’re suffocating me!”

“Andwae!”

“Donghyun-hyung~!”

Donghyun appear from the counter and shake his head at the scene that greet his eyes.

“Jeongmin, stop it. You’re killing him.”

The one that called Jeongmin pout and let Kwangmin go, mopping himself to the other guy that currently making coffee; claiming that his little Kwangchu didn’t love him anymore.

Seeing this, Kwangmin immediately felt guilty, he approach the mopping guy that still whining as the rest of them go to a table to sit.

“What’s up? Why did you guys turn up here? Is there anything happen?” Donghyun bombarded Youngmin and Minwoo with questions.

“Slow down, hyung!” exclaim Youngmin.

Minwoo nods while pouting make him look like 5 years old boy, “Can’t you at least offer us food? I’m hungry!”

“Fine, go there and ask Hyunseong and order. I’ll treat you guys.”

With that, Minwoo practically bounce to Hyunseong.

 

Near the cashier / counter

“Aw~ Come on, hyung! I said sorry! I didn’t mean to!”

Jeongmin ignore the one he called his little Kwangchu.

“Jeongmin-hyung…”

“…”

“Jeongminnie-hyung…”

“…”

“Fine! Go silence yourself forever!”

He was about to walk away when the elder hug him from behind.

“Gotcha!”

Kwangmin smile and turn around, “Mianhae hyung…I didn’t mean to reject your hug but…something bothers me…”

Jeongmin nods AS IF he understands him, “Kwangchu-yah~ I’ve made you Pika-tart with new topping!”

Hearing this, Kwangmin’s face lit up.

“HYUNG~!! I WANT IT!!!”

Jeongmin laugh, he knew his trick will always work. Offer food, eat with him and ask what his probs.

“Come with me then!”

The one with curly hair drag his so-call Kwangchu to the kitchen, leaving Hyunseong at the counter alone with Minwoo approaching, probably come to order food from him.

“Hyunseongie-hyung~!” he sing sang it.

Hyunseong, tall and perfect body build, nods, knowing what the younger one before went to the cake display and start to entertain the boy’s appetite. He's fond with everyone and WILL talk a lot if he know the people. Hyunseong is second eldest, follow by Jeongmin, the twins and Minwoo with Donghyun is the eldest.

 

Back at Donghyun and Youngmin

“Oh well, Kwangmin was kinda upset that he couldn’t get to play with us since the teacher didn’t allow him. He said he went out off the gym for a walk to avoid from being gossip.”

Youngmin stopped when Minwoo bounce back happily with a tray of 2 slice blueberry cheese cake, a slice of black forest, a slice of strawberry cheese cake, and 2 chocolate chips donut.

“Were you just coming out from forest or you’ve been starving yourself?” Donghyun ask Minwoo as his eyes got widen, counting how many food he take.

Normally, Minwoo would eat 2 slices of cakes.

“Well, not all for me.” He places the plate that fill with strawberry cheesecake in front of Youngmin.

After that, he starts to eat his cakes.

“Hahaha…not all for you, eh?”

Youngmin chuckle and start to dig in as well.

“Anyway, what gossip were you talking about?”

“…they said that we; twins, are not like other twins. We’re not that close, not understand each other and stuff like that.”

“Wha-? That’s not true!”

Minwoo swallow it harshly and interrupt, “We’ve said it over and over again but apparently he heard those gossip and…got angry for the same reason.”

“Haish…that kid…where’s he?”

Minwo glance around, “Probably with Jeongminnie-hyung.”

 

At the kitchen

“So, how’s the tart?”

Kwangmin swallow his first bite and take another bite, letting the cheese topping to hit his tongue, savoring every bit of it.

“Yah! Kwangchu-yah! Answer me!” cried Jeongmin desperately, hating the fact that Kwangmin ignoring him, the tart he made stole Kwangmin’s attention fully.

The younger then stare at the hyung that always pampered him.

“That was the most delicious Pika-tart I’ve ever had!” he squeal as he hug him tightly.

Jeongmin feel happy with the compliment given. “So you like it?”

“Un! Neomu cheowa yo! Can I have another?” asked him while both of them break the hug.

Jeongmin shrug, “Sorry Minnie-yah, you ate tha last one. Hyunseong stole the other 9 sample when I was busy checking other pasteries.”

“Bwo?! He ate 9 and I only get 1?! Hyuuuuuuuunggg~!!” Kwangmin whined childishly as he bounce up and down, hand tugging Jeongmin’s shirt.

“Aigoo, my cute little Kwangchu~ I’m just kidding! I got 10 more in there! I waited for you to come and taste it before giving to other hyungs, Youngmin and Minwoo to taste it!”

Kwangmin lips curve upwards, grinning like a madman, “I’m the first who taste it? Aigo~ Saranghae, Jeongminnie-hyung!”

 

Somewhere near the café

“Mianhae Yun-ah-yah…we forget that the café's owner had moved away.”

Yun-ah walk as she stomp her feet step by step; pouting all the way since she didn’t get her weekly dose of cheese cake.

“I know! Why don’t we go to other café?” suggest Chae-rim.

Yun-ah stop and turn to Chae-rim, “Did they serve cheese cake?? I mean A LOTSA TYPE OF CHEESE CAKE?”

Nera raised an eye brow, “Which café is it?”

“Erm…If I’m not mistaken, it supposes to be around here. I remember buying my brother a chocolate muffin. Uh…there! Clover’s café!”

Yun-ah speed up to the said café, leaving Nera and Chae-rim standing there, staring each other, before following Yun-ah’s step.

Inside the café

“Hyung~~” Kwangmin bring a tray of Jeongmin’s new tart, Pika-tart to the other to let them taste it.

He place down the tray and distribute the tart, with Jeongmin calling Hyunseong  to the table they currently crowding.

Kwangmin then set up a plate for him with 6 Pika-tarts.

Youngmin who saw that, asking his twins.

“Yah! Why did you get 6 for yourself?”

“Jeongminnie-hyung made it for me at first, and then save some for you guys to taste it~ I’m gonna eat these up stairs. Let’s go, Jeongminnie-hyung~”

Jeongmin proudly smile to them before letting himself being drag by the younger twins.

Donghyun is the first one to take a bite, “Hm…Tasty…Why does that guy always try out new things when Kwangmin request to do so?!”

Then all of them eat the tart.

“This is GOOD!!! Do you think he keep some in there??” ask Minwoo eagerly as his eyes wonder to the kitchen.

“I don’t think so, Minwoo. He gave all of it to Kwangmin awhile ago and left each for us.”

Minwoo pout, “That greedy Kwangie!”

“Excuse me.” Called one of their customers.

Hyunseong stood up, “I’ll take care of that.”

Suddenly, a group of girl enters the café.

“Yun-ah! You’re walking way too fast! Can’t you slow down for us?!”

The girl with pony tail-hair walk to the display fill in with cake, where soon make drools.

“Cheese-cake~” she moan dreamily.

“Uhm…miss?” called Hyunseong.

Yun-ah looks at all the cakes before pointing to 5 types of cheese cake to be serving.

“I-I’ll get those cakes for you.”

Hyunseong take the cakes she wants and place it on some plates before punch it to counter for the bill.

As Nera come to ask her why did she choose a lot of cake, Yun-ah point her finger to Nera, saying that Nera’s going to pay those cakes for her.

“Wait, I want to order some food for myself.”

Nera approach Yun-ah and grab her arm, “Go get a table while we order for ourselves.”

She pouts and did what she told with a tray of cakes on her hand.

Donghyun on the other side, clean up the table that currently occupied by Youngmin, Minwoo and him before getting back to work.

“Chae-yah, what do flavor do you want?”

Chae-rim looks at her hesitantly, she kinda full and she didn’t wish to eat more but she didn’t have a heart to say it to Yun-ah.

“Nera-yah, I’m not hungry so I’ll buy myself a drink, okay?”

Nera nods understanding. She knew that Chae-rim is not the type who eat a lot so she let her buy what she want before ordering a slice of chocolate moist and pay the cakes that Yun-ah ordered earlier, along with hers.

On the other side of the counter, where Donghyun is there, Chae-rim went through the menu in one go and decide to have milk-shake for her.

While paying for the milk-shake, Kwangmin and Jeongmin step down, approaching the door to the kitchen.

Nera who was walking to Chae-rim, saw Kwangmin and whisper to Chae-rim, “Isn’t that one of the twins you bump onto?”

Chae-rim looks at where Nera currently set her eyes on before nodding towards her.

“And the other boy is not his twins.” Nera continue to stare the brunet with the other boy.

“Here’s your milk-shake, thanks for waiting!”

“You’re welcome!” Chae-rim reply back before taking milk-shake with her, and nudging Nera to go to Yun-ah’s table.

Nera didn’t realize that Chae-rim is a few steps ahead of her as she whisper most likely to herself,

“I guess that the rumors are true though…Those twins are not close at all…or probably they are all gay...”

With Kwangmin disappearing from her view, she turns around only to bump onto Youngmin.

“Yah! What are you doing?!” Youngmin scream towards her.

Donghyun glad that the café is not full with people, left only the boys and the group of girls; apparently because it is now late evening.

“I’m sorry!” Nera bow deeply while Hyunseong come to them to clean up the mess.

Yun-ah stop stuffing with cake as Chae-rim stood up and rush to Nera’s side.

Chae-rim joins to bow deeply, “I’m sorry for my friend’s behavior. It was an accident, she didn’t do it on purpose, please forgive her.”

“I wasn’t mad about your friend bumping on me, but I was asking about what she was whispering alone there!”

Kwangmin and Jeongmin immediately went to Youngmin’s side as the younger twins try to read what’s going on there.

As Chae-rim and Nera stand up from the bowing position, Chae-rim eyes meet Kwangmin’s eyes.

 

Chae-rim’s POV

‘OMO! It’s him!’

Chae-rim look to that boy’s side and widen her eyes; his twins.

‘This is sooo not good.’

I heard that either one of the twins is hot tempered, I guess this one is.

Otteokke Nera-yah?

End of Chae-rim’s POV

 

“What do you mean by whispering?” Nera fight back at the same time feel kinda scare, afraid that the boy might hear she whispered about the twins rumors earlier, especially the ‘gay’ part.

“I hear it clearly you’re saying things about us, twins!”

“Youngmin-hyung…”

“Wae? Don’t try to stop me now, Jo Kwangmin. I hear something that I wish not to hear came out from !”

As if Kwangmin could read Youngmin’s mind, he change his view to Nera.

“You’re the girl at the school before…but…I didn’t bump on you…”

“Mwo?! What happen when I wasn’t around you?” asked Youngmin loudly.

“Calm down! Aish…I did bump to someone but not her…” he tore her eyes away and fix it to the girl next to Nera, “…it’s her.”

“Geurae…I’m sorry that I bump onto you earlier.” Said Chae-rim as she once again bow deeply in front of Kwangmin.

“Ah..iye..It’s partly my fault too.”

Youngmin who was still annoy with Nera, just stare at her coldly till Nera couldn’t stand it and nudge Chae-rim, asking her help.

“Nera-yah, just tell him what you’ve whispered earlier so he won’t get mad.”

Nera shook her head; she’ll be in big trouble if she tells the truth…well she already IN trouble.

Kwangmin knew what did Nera said that make Youngmin mad like this so he signal Chae-rim to get her out of the café as he calm down his twins.

“Hyung, it’s okay. It was just merely gossip.”

“Merely? That gossip you were saying were partly to be blame for making you depress and fell sick!”

The younger twins suddenly find the floor is more interesting than facing his elder twin; who currently yelling at him.

“Enough, Youngmin, Kwangmin. Miss, I’m sorry for my brother’s-”

“If anyone here that should apologize, it’s her! Not you, hyung!”

Kwangmin motion his hand to Chae-rim as a signal to run away. He feel glad that she understood his signal.

“I’m really sorry for what my friends done or said. Nera, let’s go.” She drag Nera out of the café with Yun-ah running a few seconds after, chasing her friend.

“Yah! YAH!” Youngmin try to catch them but he’s been stop by Kwangmin’s grip on his arm.

“You don’t have to be all work up, Youngie.”

“You don’t have to be all DEPRESS, Kwangie.” Youngmin replied; mimicking Kwangmin’s tone as he harshly pulls away his arm from the younger's grip.

“Stop it, you two!” Donghyun scream to both of them as Minwoo, Jeongmin and Hyunseong practically shrink a bit.

“Hyunseong, Jeongmin, lock the café for me. Minwoo, I’ll drive you home. Twins, get in the car, NOW!”

The 3 of the magnae grab their bag and then quickly scramble out of the café, going to Donghyun’s car.

“Donghyun-hyung…I wanted to talk to you for awhile, about Kwangmin…”

Jeongmin told him that apparently their schools are fill with rumors that they’re not twins; one of them in love with another that they did plastic surgery, or they are all gay, or they are not as close as other twins.

Donghyun who understand that, thanks Jeongmin for being able to pull it out from Kwangmin, not to forget the little advice Jeongmin told him.

 

On the way back home

There are only the three of them left, Minwoo already sent to his home just now.

Donghyun glance to his side where Youngmin sit there in silent; probably listening to his MP4, and then glance through the rear-view mirror, only to find Kwangmin felt asleep.

As he park his car on the garage with Youngmin immediately get out of the car and ran into the house; either scared of Donghyun or still mad at the girl. Donghyun go to the back seat.

“Kwangmin-ah…”

Kwangmin just moan softly and turn his head to the other side.

Suddenly, Jeongmin’s word echoed in his mind.

‘He’s just kinda upset the fact that he barely spends P.E class with Youngmin. Youngmin ended up partner with Minwoo while him just watch from the bench. He also told me that you guys are just being paranoid at him that sometimes he felt like you’re suffocating him. Just lay back a bit and give him his own space. He’s a big boy, he knows what he’s doing, hyung…as for the gay part, he said that maybe those girls that the three of them rejects create it since…no one in the school knows that Youngmin got himself girlfriend, Minwoo’s currently try one and Kwangmin remain single…so I guess they just assume them all gay…Anyway, remember hyung, don’t get too paranoid around him…He know his limit...’

Thinking that the younger boy probably got tired from what had happen today, he decides to carry him into the house.

It is an easy task for him since the latter’s figure is slender and obviously light; allowing him to easily lift and carry the younger to his shared room with the other twins.

As he climb up stairs, he stare at the younger’s face that look like sleeping angel, with that milky-white skin and those cheeks. Donghyun admitted it, he miss the twins. He’s been busy with works, not like before, he’ll be the one who’d carry the younger to his room when he fell asleep while watching TV.

Now, Youngmin is the one who carry him, or most of the time, waking him up and lead to their room.

=e=e=e=e=e=e=

 

See?? I am SO NOT GOOD IN EXPLAINING THINGS IN DETAILS!! *pout*

Not to forget...please please please forgive my grammar mistake... TT__TT

And thanks for the subscribe! <3