Meet up!

Our Love Story

 

Days later…

Clover café

“Thanks for coming!”

Donghyun sigh as he closed the door and back to clean the tables that costumers left.

As he wipe the table near the entrance, he saw a girl standing not for from his café, as if waiting for someone.

‘She looks familiar…’

When a crowd of people cross the road, she disappears in the ocean of humans.

“Oh well, better get back to work!”

He put all the dirty plate and mug in the sink at the same time Jeongmin slump his head on the table that used to knead dough.

“Hyung, why don’t we hire another worker? At least to do those dishes!”

“We can’t. We just start our business. I can only pay salary for us only!”

The youngest of them continue to pout.

“Gwenchana! We still manage to do these works.”

Hyunseong pat his back dragging him to do the dishes.

“Excuse me!”

Donghyun look up, “Coming!”

 

Counter / Cashier

“Yes?”

The girl glance around, “Uhm, sir…I-I…”

Donghyun look at her, “How can I help you?”

“May I know if…uhm…the twins is your regular customer?”

Donghyun’s POV

‘Why’s she looking for twins?’

“They’re my brothers. Mind telling me why you’re looking for them?”

She look up, “I-I wanted to meet one of them…The one I bumped onto few days ago.”

I continue to look at her; milky-white skins…her hand tightly clutch to her bag’s strap…that shoulder-length hair…now I remember!

No wonder she looks familiar! She’s the one whom her friend argued with Youngmin before!

“Oh! But, which one you’ve bumped onto?”

“I think, the one that…doesn’t speak much?” She looks at me with her uncertain guess.

Well, it must take some guts for her to at least meet me and ask about them, right?

She seems no harm to them.

“If that’s the case, I can arrange Kwangmin to meet you. Only if you want.”

And that’s what I said to her…WITHOUT even BOTHER TO ASK THE TWINS.

End of Donghyun’s POV

 

“Really?”

The one that stand behind the counter nods.

‘I hope I can apologize to him properly, not to forget, clear all things that made the other one mad.’

Thought Chae-rim.

“Uhm…”

Chae-rim takes out a piece of paper and a pen, and then she writes something on the paper.

“This is my phone number. Just text me whenever he agree to meet me.”

Donghyun take the paper using both of his hand and stare at it for awhile before avert his eyes to her.

“Okay. I’ll let you know as soon as I can.”

She beams to him a sweet smile before taking a step behind and bow to him, “Thank you so much! I should leave now.”

“Oh, okay. Walk safely!”

The girl nods and then rush her step to the door, and then out from the café; looking relief as if she just complete an important mission.

Home

It is Donghyun’s turn to make dinner. Since he arrived late due to cleaning the café before closing it, he decides to just cook fried rice.

“Guys! Dinner!”

In a split second, the twin race to their seat, with Youngmin purposely sit on Kwangmin’s place.

“Aish!”

Youngmin let out a chuckle before move to the next chair; his seat.

Donghyun scoop the fried rice for all of them before settle down and start to eat together.

Kwangmin, who’s chewing his food as his eyes fix to the television not far from the table *Donghyun purposely move it so that Kwangmin would eat together with him* watching his favorite show; Pokemon, didn’t even realize that Youngmin steal a couple spoon of his fried rice.

“Kwangmin, if you don’t want your food to magically disappear, I suggest you to continue eating and not watching TV.”

The called boy turns his eyes to his plate before sending a glare to Youngmin, who grin childishly in response.

“Youngie-yah!”

“What? It’s your fault for giving attention to that yellow-thingy more than you give me.”

Before Kwangmin could say any words, Donghyun cut him off; knowing that he’ll turn to him and start wailing.

“Don’t look at me.”

The youngest of them pout and continue to eat once again averted his eyes to his beloved Pokemon show; earning a chuckle from his twins.

“Aw~ You know I love to annoy you, my dear twins~” he said as he blow to Kwangmin’s ear.

“Yah! Not my sensitive spot!” He turns to Youngmin and give him a whack on head.

Donghyun gather his dishes to wash, go to the kitchen and did what he thought to do before; leaving twins to have some…what Youngmin called ‘their twins time’.

“Oh right, I forgot to tell Kwangmin about the girl I’ve meet earlier.”

 

Moments later, after the twins finish their dinner with Kwangmin being disturb almost all the time by no other than his twins.

They all gather at family lounge, where Youngmin currently playing video game and Kwangmin choose to watch only, though he joins playing the games seconds after the elder twins said that he doesn’t want to play because he’s afraid to lose.

The eldest finally finish cleaning up the kitchen and checking the groceries so that he could top up anything needed after work tomorrow, walk to the couch and sit next to Kwangmin.

“Kwangie, will you drop by at the café tomorrow?”

“Wae, hyung?...Yah! Youngie! You’re cheater!”

They’re playing Grand Turismo (car racing game) and Youngmin purposely crash to Kwangmin’s car in order to pass him.

“It was an accident! Ahahaha!”

“There’s a girl looking for you.”

     GAME OVER

PLAYER 1 – WINNER

PLAYER 2 – LOSER

“Yeah!” Youngmin bounce up and down as he proudly key in the name for the winner that the game require him to fill in.

Kwangmin put down the joystick *more like he throw it* and turn to Donghyun-hyung.

“Wait. What were you saying? A girl was looking for me?”

The owner of the Clover Café nods.

Kwangmin scrunch his face, “Who? And why is she looking for me? Did I cause anything bad? Or maybe she mistook me as Youngmin?”

Youngmin nods at the possibility as he turns to Donghyun.

The eldest shake his head, “I don’t remember her name but I think she did write down at the paper she wrote her phone number. And no, you didn’t cause anything bad, and again no. She is looking for you, not Youngmin.”

The twins exchange looks before staring back at their hyung, hoping to get more info about this particular girl.

“All I know about her is…” he takes out the small paper from his wallet, “…her name is Shim Chae-rim and she mention that she once bumped onto you…few days ago.”

Kwangmin take the paper and skim through it.

 Shim Chae-rim     xxx-xxxx-xxxx   

“I don’t remember knowing her…and I don’t think she’s one of our classmates.”

Youngmin crawl near to Kwangmin and take a look at the paper.

“Hmmm…You’re right. There’s no Shim Chae-rim in our class. What did she said to you, hyung?”

Donghyun rolled his eyes; they need to learn on paying attention while other is talking.

“I told you that she mention to me about bumping onto Kwangmin few days ago.”

Both of them silence their selves.

“Ah! That girl!” exclaim Kwangmin after a few second.

Youngmin look at him, “WHICH GIRL, if I may know?”

“Uhm…remember the argument you…erm…we had at hyung’s café?”

“Oh yeah, that one! Okay, so?”

Kwangmin slap his forehead, “The one that you argue with, her friend was the one I bumped. And now we know her as Shim Chae-rim.”

Youngmin shrug, “What does she want? Tell you new nonsense gossip about us so that she can make you depress or something?”

Kwangmin frown, “You don’t have to be that mean. I don’t know, how am I supposed to know?”

Both of them look at Donghyun.

“That…I forgot to ask.”

Youngmin nods, “Yup. That’s definitely our Donghyun-hyung; always forgot the most important details.”

“Hey!”

Kwangmin play with the paper with his hand, flipping it as if the letter would miraculously change or something.

“So, what am I suppose to do with this?”, he asked refer to the paper he held.

“Eat it?”

Kwangmin give a glare to Youngmin, “Ha ha ha, not funny, Youngie.”

Donghyun stretch his body a bit before standing up.

“She asked me to text her whenever you’re ready to meet her.”

Kwangmin raised an eyebrow.

“You have her number, just text her. I’ve done my part.”

“Nope, you left the ‘text her about the meeting’ part.” Said Youngmin.

Youngmin; always talk without thinking. Not like his twins, THINK before do the TALK.

“Thanks a lot, Youngmin.” Replied Donghyun sarcastically.

Kwangmin look at Youngmin and then look at Donghyun, “It’s okay, hyung. I’ll text her later. Sorry for being our middle person.”

Donghyun reach to Kwangmin’s head with his right hand and start to mess with his hair.

“You’re welcome.”

 

Later that night - Kwangmin’s room

Kwangmin write the answer for the last question; finally completing his home work.

He arrange the reference book he’d use back on the rack before putting his home work on the bag so that he won’t forget to bring it to school tomorrow.

The latter go to his bed and lay down for awhile.

‘She just wants to meet me right?’ Ponder Kwangmin for awhile before he went to the drawer on his study desk and take out the paper.

“I’ll save her number in my phone first.” He mumbles to himself while hitting his phone to save the number.

He busily tapping that device of his that he didn’t even realize Youngmin had sneak into his room and currently behind him, wanted to surprise the other one with his famous sneaky-back hug.

Youngmin halted back when he saw Kwangmin showing his back as if he’s doing something.

“What are you doing?”

Kwangmin turn his body quickly, “Yah! Don’t you learn to knock?”

“I did but every time I go to your room, I forgot how to knock!” the elder answer gleefully.

Kwangmin go to his bed as Youngmin follow him and sit next to him; they’re facing each other.

“So, what were you doing?”

“Oh, I was saving Chae-rim-sshi’s number. I wanted to text her, telling her that he can meet me tomorrow after school at Donghyun’s café.”

Youngmin scrunch his face as he title his head to the left, “Do you think she’ll bring her friend?”

“The one that fought with you?”

Kwangmin earns a nod.

“I don’t know. Anyway, I’ll text her now; I want to ask her why she wants to meet me.”

He takes his phone and start to type new message.

 

To: Shim Chae-rim

Sub: Hello there

Hello, Chae-rim-sshi. This is Jo Kwangmin…we bumped onto each other few days before…

And uhm, Donghyun-hyung; the one that you pass the message to…is my hyung and he told me that you wanted to meet me, is that true?

 

Kwangmin read over the text he type before pushing the button to send it.

“What’s with the formality?”

Kwangmin shrug, “What do you expect? ‘Hi, this is Kwangmin, one of the twins. Hyung said you want to meet me. So be at Clover’s Café after school, sharp’, like that?”

Youngmin let out a chuckle, “That is so not you. Anyway, why did you use formality? She’s one of the girl that gossiping about us, right?”

“Youngminnie, she BUMPED onto me. The one that YOU heard her whispering about us is HER FRIEND.”

Youngmin pout, “They’re in the same group.”

Somewhere around Seoul

“Noona~ You got a message!”

Chae-rim rushes to her little brother as he hand her phone.

1 NEW MESSAGE (S)

Chae-rim’s POV

Eh? Who would like to text me during this time? It can’t be Nera or Yun-ah since I’ve just finish chatting with them while ago.

From: ???

Sub: Hello there

Hello, Chae-rim-sshi. This is Jo Kwangmin…we bumped onto each other few days before…

And uhm, Donghyun-hyung; the one that you pass the message to…is my hyung and he told me that you wanted to meet me, is that true?

Oh! That boy! So his name is Jo Kwangmin…and the person I met at the café is Donghyun.

I smile towards myself; at least the one that I wanted to meet is the polite one.

Before replying to his text, I save his number on my phone; using his full name that he gave.

Then I quickly type back,

To: Jo Kwangmin-sshi

Re;Sub: Hello there

Hello, Kwangmin-sshi. :D

I remember you, just that I got confuse with your twins. What’s Donghyun-sshi told you is correct, I wanted to meet you, only if you’re willing to. So uhm…can we meet?

SEND

I hope that he won’t feel uncomfortable about me wanted to meet him…*sigh*

I already made him uncomfortable, aren’t I?

Buing, buing♪  

1 NEW MESSAGE (S)

“Ah! He replies my text!”

 

From: Jo Kwangmin-sshi

Re;Sub: Hello there

Sure! May I know why you want to meet me? Did I caused you trouble after we bumped onto each other? It’s nothing serious, right?

I’m sorry for asking you lot of question! Curiosity makes me do so >.<

 

“Wow! He’s good at typing message. So fast!”

Did he just use emoticon in his text?

I didn’t realize that I keep smiling while replying to his messages.

 

To: Jo Kwangmin-sshi

Re;Sub: Hello there

No! Don’t worry! ^^ You didn’t cause any trouble at all!

I just wanted to talk to you. And I didn’t apologize properly during the time my friend argues with your twins. Instead, you’re the one who save her. I hope I can meet you in person to apologize…and uhm, you forgot to write down on when and where we should meet…

SEND

Again I find myself grinning like a mad man.

End of Chae-rim’s POV

 

Back at Kwangmin’s room

“You seems so happy texting with her.” Exclaim Youngmin as his twins busy typing messages to Chae-rim.

“Is there anything wrong with that?”

The elder shrug, “Oh I don’t know~ Maybe the fact that you’ve never text to other girl except MY girlfriend.”

Kwangmin’s turn to shrug, “Just because you got yourself a girl, doesn’t mean you need to emphasize it out loud, Youngie. For your information, I was asking her why she wants to meet me, because I thought I’ve caused trouble or something.”

Youngmin nods; understand that Kwangmin had always been so cautious.

BEEP!

From: Shim Chae-rim

Re;Sub: Hello there

No! Don’t worry! ^^ You didn’t cause any trouble at all!

I just wanted to talk to you. And I didn’t apologize properly during the time my friend argues with your twins. Instead, you’re the one who save her. I hope I can meet you in person to apologize…and uhm…seing your answer before, I assume that you agree to meet me…but I think you forgot to write down on when and where we should meet…

 

‘Oh, right. I forgot to mention what time and place for us to meet. Silly me!’  Kwangmin thought as he type his reply to her message.

 

To: Shim Chae-rim

Re;Sub: Hello there

Thank god! I thought it was something serious or so…

Oh! Right! Uhm…how about tomorrow, after school? At my hyung’s café? Clover’s café?

SEND

 

“Youngmin, is it okay if I meet her at hyung’s café? Do you think hyung will get mad?”

Youngmin snort, “Of course it’s fine! And why should he be mad at you? Sometimes, I wonder what inside that brain of yours, Kwangie-yah…”

Kwangmin make a cross using both his hand, “You can’t blame me! I’m just asking your opinion. By the way, Youngie. DON’T. SPY. ON. US.”

Youngmin sweat drop comically; how the hell did he find out about that? Did Kwangmin really read his mind by using sort of…twins telepathy?

“Aww~! You spoil my plan!”

BEEP!

From: Shim Chae-rim

Re;Sub: Hello there

That’s fine with me. We shall meet there after school then! ^^

I got to go now! See you later!

 

Youngmin saw Kwangmin’s smile before his twins put his phone on the night stand beside his bed.

“So! You’ll meet her there after school?”

Kwangmin nods.

“Can I-”

“No!”

“But I haven’t said-”

“I know what you want to ask and we talked about it just now. So forget it. Youngmin, you might as well go to your bed. It’s late and I’m getting sleepy here.”

“I hate you and I hate you.” The elder reply as he stands up and walk towards the other side of the room.

Kwangmin let out a chuckle, “I love you too, Youngie!”

Youngmin smile to towards his twins and reaching the switch to turn off the light only then drop himself on his bed.

“Good night, Kwangie.”

“…”

“Great! I’ve just landed on my bed and he go to his dreamland already.”

=e=e=e=e=e=e=

My internet was being cruel with me... TT__TT

Sorry for this lame chapter....will try harder on the next chapter! *hwaiting*
And thanks in advance! >.<