Meeting at the Hotel

The Set Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

Dolce Vita Seoul Hotel - 8.28PM

 

She was seated at the waiting bar of Dolce Vita Seoul hotel, which was located near their famous western restaurant ‘The Eat’. They were well renowned for their authentic western cuisine cooked by European chefs with years of experience - it was difficult to find another restaurant with such high quality in the busy city of Seoul. She took off her blue soft jacket and draped it around the back of the bar stool, revealing her strapless black dress. Her elbows were rested on top of the bar counter, holding a cool glass of water. She had informed the bartender she was waiting for someone - although unbeknownst to him she was not waiting to dine like the other patrons present. She lifted the glass gingerly up to her thin lips and allowed the water to slowly pass through and still her nerves. She was always described by her friends for being able to keep calm and handling things well, but tonight was a different matter. Her knuckles turned white as her hands clutched tightly around the purple handbag in her lap. She had just saw the man she was waiting for tonight, waltzing through as if he owned the place. The summer hat resting on her blonde hair was quickly fastened and her black sunglasses were picked off the mahogany bar counter to cover her face as she readied herself to get up. She gritted her teeth at the sight of the woman beside him, clinging tightly to his arm.

 

“Reservation for 8.30 under Leeteuk,” said the tall man. He had broad shoulders and his muscular body was evident even through the suit he was wearing. The woman beside him giggled as the waiter guided them to their table. “What does my Kang Sora think about the restaurant I chose?”

 

“I love it Leeteuk honey,” she replied. The dimples on her cheeks rose with her smile, full of joy. The two were quickly seated and were given menus by the waiter.

 

“Order whatever you want. After all, it is our 100 day anniversary,” boasted Leeteuk, smiling proudly at the lady opposite of him. He turned to the waiter for a brief moment. “Bring me a bottle of your finest white wine."

 

"Of course sir." The waiter then gave a swift bow and left the couple alone.

 

The lady at the bar finished off the glass of water and rose out of her seat, taking the blue soft jacket off the back of the chair. She had enough of this farce as she tried to fight back the tears that were threatening to form.

 

100 days anniversary? How had they met? Why did he decide to meet her?

 

The couple were shocked upon a sudden slam of a handbag on their table.

 

“Leeteuk!" the woman cried, after flinging her handbag on the white tablecloth. She removed her sunglasses to reveal herself to the shocked man.

 

“T- T- Taeyeon what are you doing here?” he asked, suddenly frightened. His words were fast and panicky. “This isn’t what it looks like. It’s not-”

 

“Not what it looks like? I think I know exactly what is going on here!” Taeyeon seethed. “You think you could get away with this? All those phone calls you took in private, the hidden messages, and you still think I wouldn't notice anything? What do you take me for?"

 

-------------------------

 

A young man with soft red hair was dining with a brown-blonde haired woman. He handled his utensils eloquently to eat the red steak before him. He was dressed handsomely in a sharp suit. It was clear the man was raised in a lavish environment with a good background. He had a small smile as he opened up conversation with the lady opposite.

 

“How do you find the food?” he asked simply, as he bore his eyes into the woman opposite of him. She certainly was a looker, with luscious lips and full s.

 

“It’s so good! I heard the rumours about this restaurant and I’m still surprised at how good the food is,” she chirped happily. “My friends had been raving about this place and if they find out where I am now they would be so jealous.”

 

He chuckled. She certainly knew how to his ego. He put down his fork and knife and stared intently into her eyes.

 

“After dinner we can have a look around the hotel and spend some quality time together,” he said, smirki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter