Chapter 8

Crazy In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aaahhhh" Soohyun groan in pain while lying on the ground he tried to defend him self but his strenght is wasnt enough. "Ahhh" he shouted when one of the guy kicked him and punch him very strong. His now wet with his own blood lying on the ground "someone just asked us to do this. You have to pay for your sin" the other said and gave him one last punch before running away living the helpless Soohyun on the ground. 

*knok* *knok*

"Oppa!" Juniel utterd when she saw her brother situation while standing front of their door. She help him to go inside and take him seat. Shes shaking in nervous her knees were tremble. "Oppa who did this to you oppa?" He shook his head while still groaning in pain "i dont know them. I didnt recognice them" Juniel fastly wipe the bloods and help him for his first aid. 

Soohyun just silently sitting while in a very deep thinking "maybe his back" ... "the real Bolmae, Jung Yonghwa, the day that i wish not to come is finally here" he wipe his tears away and sigh heavily. "Shinhye i hope you forgive me. Maybe i deserved this on what i have done to you. I fool you and im still lying at you until now. Im sorry shinhye im just really inlove with you. And im so desperate to have you before." 

....

"Yuna called a meeting last time and i heard that you just call off the meeting and even had an absent?" Mr. Jung asked while looking intently at his son. Yonghwa sigh heavily and scratch his head. "How can you show an attitude like this!! Your the CEO! And soon to be the official owner of my company!" He shouted

"Dad! Im old enough i know what im doing and i can handle this company. Actually i just hold a meeting last week." He utterd and smirk he felt so much frustrated. Mr. Jung sigh heavily and seat on his chair. "And would you stop flirting around your married. I just remind you" Yonghwa just silent on his place until someone went inside he sigh heavily again and shut his eyes "my goodness" he murmured. 

"Dad. Yonghwa" yuna utterd sweetly and walk towards her husband. "Ok i leave now so that you can have a privacy" mr. Jung said before he left. Yuna making her way towarda him when Yonghwa fastly stood up and fix his suit. "Im leaving" he said and walked away. "Going to your mistress again?" Yonghwa stop on his place and look at her. "Yes, why?" He asked firmly. Yuna clear and cross her arms "better leave her now honey once i found out whos that i will surely ruin her life!" Yuna stared at him angrily. Yonghwa smirk at her "if you can" he smile evilish and left. 

He stood up beside Minhyuk and murmured something "prepare me porsche at the back of the building near the fire exit" he utterd and walk away like nothing happen. Minhyuk fastly move and do he said. 

...

He throw his bag together with his suit on the couch "im home" he utterd and slowly unbuttom his long sleeve shirt while making his way towards the kitchen to see something to eat for dinner, soon as he enter the kitchen he sigh in dismay after seeing nothing. Shinhye and him still not talking to each other after their last fight. Shinhye never dare to talk same as him. They are like strangers living in a same house. That time when shinhye asked who is he, his to stupid enough to not tell her the truth instead he let his disappoinment control him. "I thought your not coming tonight" 

"Oh?" 

"Just wait for awhile i'll cook for dinner" 

"No need im not hungry anymore" he replied and get a canned beer on the friage and make his way on the living room to watch some night show. He keep changing the channel until he didnt notice the canned beer is empty. He stood up and get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter