Chapter 14

Crazy In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been weeks since that DATE happend. Their relationship become more stronger each that passed. Shinhye never go back at his apartment, instead Yonghwa is the one whos visiting her in their house. Sometimes, Yonghwa even sleep there. This set up is more safetier. 

There is one time when Yuna silently follow Yonghwa when his on his way on Shinhye's place, luckily he notice her and just went in other place make Yune so much frustrated, While to Yuna she started to get more closer to Yoochun. Yoochun already keeps asking her just to leave her husband but Yuna is so hard headed. "Why dont you just leave him" Yoochun get off the bed and wore his boxer. "No! I cant do that" he sigh in frustration and throw a dead glare on her. 

Yuna stood up and cover her body with a blanket and move closer to Yoochun. She stood up behind him. "The baby your carring before is mine right" he asked all of the sudden. Yuna swallow her saliva very hard. Her heart skip a beat. "I wonder if you really lost the child or you abort it." Yuna cant believed on what she heard. "I lost it believed me or not" she replied. "I dont believed you" He faces her. Yuna already deadly nervous just by looking at his eyes. "Why you still abort the child when Yonghwa already accept the responsibilities which supposed to be mine. Why didnt you just come to me and asked to take my responsibilities?"

"You have nothing. What kind of life going to give to me? To us?" She sain sarcastic way. "Yonghwa has it all" she added. He smirk at her "oh but Yonghwa cant gave your needs like ! And love" he walked closer to her. Yuna smirk "well i dont care about it anymore, your here to gave it to me" Yoochun grab the blanket and laid her again on the bed and climbed on the top of her. "I know your plans and i support you" he kissed her tenderly but Yuna move aside "we'll be rich soon" she grab him and kissed him lustfully. 

~~¤~~

"What did Atty. Yoon told you?" Minhyuk settled down and face him. "He scheduled a meeting between you and him hyung. Tomorrow at 7pm in Lotte restaurant" Yonghwa sigh and shut his eyes "just aliltle bit Shinhye, i can call you as my legal wife soon" he thought. "I notice something strange to Yuna lately" Yonghwa look at him. "I saw her with a guys yesterday at late night" he added. 

"Well, thats a good news. I can used that as an evidence so that i can divorce her easily" he smiled at him. "I hope she will sign it hyung.

you never loved her but i dont get it how come you end up sleeping with her.".."oh, Hyung we have to go. Were getting late" they hurriedly stood up.

They are on their way to the conference room Yonghwa saw Yuna approach him. He sigh and just keeps moving going inside the conference room. His about to enter when Yuna grab his arm. "Hon.." she smiled "im late for my meeting already" he pull his arms and get inside. She sigh heavily and went inside her office. 

~~¤~~

Its early afternoon when Shinhye log out in her work. Rushes home soon as possible. She smiled when she saw her mother making som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter