Chapter 2

Crazy In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa warp the towel around his waist and lighten a cigarette, he sitted on the couch while smooking on the other hand shinhye sitting on the bed while hugging her knees her ness cover with a blanket "are you having a reveange after what your wife did to you?" she asked bravely. " Shut Up" he hisssed and fastly finished his cigerette. "are you having a reveange?" Yonghwa just stay still on his seat. " tell me!! are you having a reveange?" she shouted, yonghwa who felt so much annoyed he stood up and walked towards her "yes. yes.. im having a reveange are you happy now? he utterd " But why me yonghwa? why me? im not the onw who betrayed you"her tears slowly rolling down her face. "girls are just the same chasing a guy just for the sake of money. " he hissed " im not like your wife" she murmured " just like what i've said girls are just the same im sure your just like them. " shinhye felt so much insulted on what he said. " dont you dare to talked about my wife again" he utterd and went out in the room Shinhye begin to cry very hard after what yonghwa said awhile back. Yonghwa sigh heavily after he closed the door. 

After a few minutes Shinhye woke up from her few minutes nap. Her eyes were so pluffy she sitted on the bed and saw the cloths prepared for her. she stood up and toke a shower. Soon as she finished she went out and heard a noice coming from the kitchen she walked towarda then saw yonghwa who is busy cooking. She just silent " your awake? come and lets eat dinner together" he invited her and let her seat across him. shinhye just silent. Then he slowly moved his chair more nearer to her "eat now im sure your hungry"he utterd and started to served her " im not hungry" shes about to leave when yonghwa pull her back on his seat. "aissh im sure your hungry i dont want you to lost weight" he smile at her and place food on her plate shinhye just silent while looking at him " is this the yonghwa im talking with awhile ago? she thought " yah!! dont just stared at me! eat now" he said and kissed her chicks he smiled at her and moved his gaze shinhye stay still on her place. 

¤¤♡¤¤♡¤¤

SooHyun nah~ mrs. park minjun utterd "yes .auntie? are you alright?" she aaked worriedly as he move closer to her. Mrs Park Minjun is Shinhyes mother who is suffering from an ill the reason why Shinhye needs a job so bad. " its been couple of days Shinhye didnt come home do you know where she is?" soohyun sigh " im trying to call her but shes not answering auntie shes not even repling my messages. im so worried already." Mrs.park jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter