Chapter 4

Crazy In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Its early in the morning when yonghwa already woke up. He fastly finished his shower and dress up. He glance at shinhye whos still in a very deep sleep, What happend last night still fresh on his mind, those words come from Shinhye still ecoing on his ears. He cant accept the fact that shinhye doesnt remember him anymore. "if for you im just nothing someone in the past, for me your the most precious person in my life." He slowly settle him self beside her and cares her face carefully. "my feelings for you keeps haunting me shinhye, no matter how much i try to forget you like what you did, my heart still running back to you. I tried to love someone else but still your the one i love, my wife, i tried to love her but, i cant. I was damn crazy back then 4 years ago. When Yuna told me that shes pregnant, i want to run away that time. I dont want to marry her but when i found out that your with someone else my mind went blank and i agree to marry her. Knowing that your with someone else drive me so crazy, i become a troublesome guy. i keep my self being link with so much girls aside from my wife, i think that can help me to forget you but i was wrong. I guess my feelings for you will haunt me forever." he sigh heavily but still staring at her. "i know were still very young that time still dont know what is love. But i dont care, all i know is that I love you. And the words you said before is the reason my i keep on holding on even it sounds so helpless. I hold on even you've let go for a very long time." he slowly wipe his tears. "im so sorry if i kidnap you Shinhye! Because, i think this is the only way for me to have you by my side. Its killing me seeing with someone else. Im too selffish right?. im sorry, im just someone who's crazy in love with you." he sigh and wipe his tears for the last time. He stood up and walked out in their room with out any hesitation. 

the beach is just few steps aways from their room. He make his way going near the sea sore his feet getting wet by the small waves he shut his eyes and feel the fresh air coming from the sea. The sorrounding still dark but enough for to see everything around him. He just stay still untill they sorrounding becoming bright as the slowly rising. "Avant, Bolmae is back" he murmured before he step back ward, and make his way towards the coffee shop to have some americano. He sit comfotably while waiting for his order he stared at his wrist watch "maybe shes already wake up" he murmured. He doesnt like to face her yet. his till in hang over about last night. His too mad at her. "i dont want to see her yet" he though and sigh heavily. 

After he had his coffee his just sitting on his place doing nothing just looking at the time. Until he decided to left, he orderd coffee for her and breakfast for the both of them. No matter how mad he his, he still care about her! 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter