Chapter 16

Crazy In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"So what is your plan?" Mr. Jung asked and settle infront of his son. "The news is out already. Well i already fired Yuna in the company. And according to our stock holders we lost 30% of the shares." Yonghwa sigh heavily. "Just ignore that 30% dad. Theí important is im done with her" .. "he can gain that lost within just a day.". 

"Dad".. 

"What? Anything you want to say?" Yonghwa sigh heavily. "I want to invite you to a dinner" mr. Jung frown.

"Weayo???" 

"Im going to introduce someone to you dad. I hope you like her". He smiled.

"Well are you sure about this?. I let you handle this, this time. " he top his shoulder. Yonghwa just gave a bright smile to his father. 

"I said let me in" Yuna shouted to the securities but they are so deaf to hear her. "Your not allowed it anymore Ms. Yuna" the guard said "i said let me in. I want to talk to Yonghwa." She shouted. 

"What the heck your doing here" a very firm voice spoke. Yuna smile and fastly approach him. But just before she touch him. Yonghwa stop her. "Dont touch me". Yuna smile slowly faded. "How are you to come over at my company? After what you've done? After you steal the shares of the conpany you still have face to show to me huh?" His are burning in anger already. But Yuna is brave enough to face him in this state. 

"Honey im so sorry please forgive me" she fastly hug him but Yonghwa immidiately push make her fell off the ground, everyone is looking at her already. "Leave now. Before i can hurt you" she stood up and face him, she throw a dead glare "you will regret this Yonghwa. You will regret this" her voice is shaking due to her anger. Shes about to leave when he fastly grab her forearm and hold it tightly. 

He pull her closer to him "dont you ever dare to laid your hands to Shinhye. I warn you" Yuna try to released her hands from him but instead Yonghwa make it tighter. "Let me go. Your hurting me" she hissed. He pull her again closer to him "once you hurt Shinhye. You better start digging your own grave. You dont know me" he push away from him. Yuna forearm turn into full of buries. 

.

Its the day Yonghwa planned. Tonight him and Shinhye is going to meet his father. Shinhye keeps looking to her self on the mirror and cant help but admire her own beauty. Yonghwa whos staring at her cant help but to smile and to fall in love to her even more. Ge just stay still on his place and continue watching her. All he wanted is to savor this moment looking at girl he loves the most. His almost lost to his own sense until Shinhye wave her hands infront of him. 

"Are you alright?' She asked worriedly and cares his face. He shock his head and smile at her lovingly. "You are you beautiful Shinhye i cant help but to fell hard for you" he peck her lips. "Yahh" she pouted and hit his chest. 

"Your blushing hard. I love it" he peck her cheeks. Shinhye cant help but to blush harder. "Shin stop that pout. Im begging you" she giggle and warp her hands around his waist and look up at his face. Yonghwa did the same thing. "Jagiya what is your father dont like me?" 

"Shhh dont say that. You know that dad is so excited to meet you? Believed me Jagiya. He will like you" he asured her. "Jinjja ?" 

"Deh,so drop your negative thoughts now ok. Tonight i will inform my father about our plans. Were going to live togethe for real soon. Jagi." He bend down his head and press his lips to hers. Shinhye snake her hands on his nake and he cup her face with both of his palm. Their kissed turn into intence yet passionate one. Their tongue bottles in dominance. Yonghwa enjoyed every inch of . After awhile they broke their kissed to breath some air. 

"Miahne. I ruined your lips stick" he said and pull her again into another hot passionate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter