Chapter 5

Crazy In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Its already late evening when they decided to go back in seoul. They are in the middle of the road Shinhye just silent on her place while keeping her eyes outside watching the scenery. While Yonghwa on the other hand fucos on driving and sometimes having some secret glance at her. He didnt dare to open a conversation seems shinhye doesnt look like in mood of talking this time. "shes always silent everytime im around" he thought. Shinhye sigh heavily and move aliltle "if you want to sleep just adjust your seat you'll be more comfortable" he utterd without looking at her. "No its okay" she reply and rest her back again. theres so much thing bothering her right now. Shes afraid and nervous at the same time. What if shes pregnant? how she will going to tell it to yonghwa? will he take the responsibilities on her? but his married! how will his wife going to deal with it once she found out!. She took a deep breath and glance at him. "Yonghwa" ... "hmmm?" .. "can we drop in a drug store once we reach seoul?" he frown and look at her "waeyo?" .. "I'll just buy something" she replied. Yonghwa just turn silent and didnt bother to reply her anymore. 

Just in 3 hours finally they reach his apartment in gangnam. Shinhye felt awkward when yonghwa removed his shirt before throwing his self on the bed. She stood up beside him "Arent you going to see your wife? She keeps calling since this morning" his just silent shinhye didnt recieved any respond from him. She make her way on the bathroom and stared at the two pregnancy kit on her hand. She sigh, shes to afraid to used it, shes to afraid to knew it. what if shes pregnant. damn what will happen to her now. 

Knok..Knok.. 

shes to shock and fastly keep the kit on her back. "why you taking to long join me on the bed and take a rest together" she look at him " de..deh.. i'll just wash for a minute" .."ok i'll wait" he utterd and closed the door. She sigh heavily and cares her chest. "its better if i use this when his not around" she keep the pregnancy kit somewhere in a drawer before she went out and join him on the bed. 

.....

"Hey!!! Hyung are you all right? Something wrong? you look like thinking something so deep huh" Minhyuk settle him self infront of him and rest his back like his not with his boss. "Yuna keeps nagging me and asking about you yesterday". He sigh and shut his eyes. " i want to end my marriage with Yuna soon as possible" his utterd with out any hesitation. "God damn. i dont think you can divorce her that instant hyung. Theres so much barriers. Your father will surely break your leg and kick you away. Plus Yuna is too obessed over you. i dont think she will let go you that easy." .. "i dont love her in the first place! You know that!" minhyuk moved on his place and face him. "You dont love her? Then why you marry her hyung. She got pregnant too. " .. "thats my biggest mistake ever." Minhyuk sigh and starred at him "Hyung why dont you just set Shinhye free? And try to love your wife?.. did you ever try to love her? Im sure you didnt!. Shinhye already happy in her life now hyung. Please dont ruin her life with your selfishness. Just let her go."

"i tried but i really cant! You know i marry her because thats what my father told me. He told me that i should take all the responsibilities to her. I never had the chance to prove them that the child is not mine!." ...minhyuk is too shock on what he heard. All this time he never knew about this!. "I almost escape when i heard shinhye is already with someone else. I was damn hurt that time. I was blank and didnt think straight. I marry her and decided to start a new life with her. But my feelings to shinhye keeps haunting me!" he half shouted. "Shes already on my hand now minhyuk. I waited for this day to come. I wont let her go anymore. I will fulfill my promised to her before i left for US 20 years ago. 

"Too bad, your the only one whos holding on on that promised 20yrs ago. Wake up Yonghwa! 20yrs ago. Its been a very long time!. You sound so helpless holding on into a promised from a 7yrs old little girl."

"Your right sounds so helpless. But i dont care I Love her so much. "

"Oh come on hyung. Look! She doesnt even remember you. And you still want to fulfill your promised to her even shes already happy in someone else hands?. Hyung please move on and let go of her. The past is already belongs in the past. " 

"Why should i moved on minhyuk?" 

"Because she already did hyung. She forgot you already. " Yonghwa didnt control his tears anymore. Minhyuk just tap his shoulder "i know how much you love her. But sometimes we have to learn how to let go and left

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter