001

Hide And Seek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HIDE AND SEEK 

 

I live in tears and let out sighs every day. I shouldn't have trust you, now it's too late. You hurt me and I'm in pain. You let my hand go and held someone else. I just don't understand why you do that. This is not fair.

"I told you to get a real job."

I whirled my chair and look at her walking toward my desk, checking my masterpiece story. I watch her expression that changing after reading the text on the screen of my laptop. "I will become a successful author, I promise you mom." I uttered.

A sigh come out from , she take her eye off from the screen. She's really against with me from being a writer. Even though I tell her that there's a lots of people who is liking and supporting my story from my website, she still doesn't allowed me. Because she think it's a waste of time.

"Use this time to find a job and get money."

That what she always said to me and ok I get what she mean. I'm just an internet author and I don't receive money just by posting my story on my website but I'm really upset when she told me that I also can't have this work as my hobby.

"Someone told me that I have a talent with writing story." I said trying to change her mind but like how I expected, she won't and will never listen to me.

"Mom, I want to find a job that I like the most." By that I will be happier when I work without getting any pressure and not feeling like I was being forced. That is the kind of work that I want.

"Eunseol, I only have one month left." She held my hand, taking a sit at the corner of my bed. It's sad that after one month, she's going to left the world which mean she's going to leave me too. "I don't know if I can leave happily when I still saw you in front of your computer doing a job that doesn't even give you any money."

I smile and rest my other hand on top of her hand. "Mom, believe me. I'm going to make sure that you will show me off when I success."

"Eunseol, Just find a normal job." She uttered and keep on insisting me to stop dreaming as a writer but since im a headstrong, I will not quit and I won't give up.

"Mom trust me, just this time."

***

"Still writing?"

I smiled, nodding my head with my fingers busy typing and my eyes that won't leave the screen in front of me. "Hmm, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter