Romance Honeymoon

On Our Way to China!

  Namjoon opened the door and saw the two back hugging. "My eyes...." Namjoon said in a low voice. Jun looked over at him. "DON'T LOOK AT MY MINGHAOS PERFECT BODY!" Jun screamed as he covered up Minghoas body. "CAN YOU COVER UP TOO AND DON'T MAKE ALOT OF MOANS AND HEAVY BREATHING BECAUSE MY ROOMS RIGHT NEXT DOOR AND I NEED TO SLEEP!!" Namjoon shouted. He then left the room slamming the door shut. "Jun..." Minghao said as he snuggled up to Juns body. Jun turned around and dropped him on the bed. "J-Jun what are you doing?" Minghao asked. "I'm going to be inside of you. "But im sore!" Minghao complained. "Then you wanna do it on our honey moon tommorrow?" Jun asked. Minghao noded. "Jun you can still kiss me if you want." Minghao said while hidding his red face under the blanket. Jun smiled and started to kiss Minghaos everywhere. Minghao giggled when Jun was kissing his stomach. Jun smiled and layed down on top of Minghao. Jun looked at him at puckered his lips. Minghao kissed him and his hair. Minghao then started to make out with Jun. Jun then slid his hand down to Minghaos waist. "YOU TWO NEED TO GET UP NOW!" Namjoon yelled through the door. Minghao looked at Jun. "He's right let's get up." Minghao said and placed a kiss on Juns cheek. 

They all ate breakfast and did chores. Minghao sat on the couch petting Wolfie while Bob is with Namjoon. Jun walks twords Minghao and grabbed him. "Jun what is it?" Minghao asked. Jun looked at him. "I found a place where we can have are honey moon! At a fancy high quality hotel here!" Jun said excitedly. Minghao smiled and hugged him. "Thank you so much!" Minghao said as he squeezed him tighter. "I need a reward." Jun said. "Tommorow ill give a reward." Minghao said as he winked and walked away. Jun grabbed his wrist pinned him to the wall and started making out with him. After about 3 minutes Jun stopped the kiss and hugged Minghao. 

It was the day of the honey moon and Jun was the most excited because it felt like waiting forever for his treat. "Ish! Are you just thinking about the treat?!" Minghao whined. "Kind of.. BUT I love you alot and this is for us." Jun exclaimed. Minghao used his phone. Once they reached the two unpacked. Minghao sat on the bed look at pictures of his parents. Tears came running down his face. Jun heard crying and saw his love with tears in his eyes. "Minghao it's ok. Your parents are just something else,who wouldn't like you?" Jun said as he hugged the younger. "I-I just feel like that i shouldn't have been born!" Minghao cried in Juns arms. "You were because i'm destined to be with you. Even if we didn't know each other we would have met and fell in love with each other." Jun explained. Minghao looked at him and smiled. "I feel better thank you. Now you really deserve your treat." Minghao said. Jun smiled and dropped Minghao on the bed. They then started to make out. Jun then took off his shirt and Minghaos. "Can you put the blaknet over us it's cold tonight." Minghao said. Jun noded and put the blanket over their half bodies. After a few more kisses they were both fully . "You ready?" Jun asked as he turned Minghao around. "Yes." He replied.

It was now morning. Jun was the first to wake up. He put his arm around Minghaos waist. Minghao then woke up and saw Juns chest first. Then he looked up. "Good morning." Minghao said cutley. "Good morning." Jun replied. Minghao kissed Jun. Jun made it a deep one and bit Minghaos lower lip. His mouth opened and Jun took the chance to slide in his tounge. Jun then turned Minghao around. He positioned himself. Then he ed in to Minghao. Minghao moaned out Juns name. "O-oh my gosh i-it's morning and we just woke up and y-you have thing much energy?" Minghao asked. "Y-Yea." Jun phanted. They then started to make out. "Can't we just stay in bed kissing and stuff since it's are honey moon?" Jun asked. "Sure since Namjoon is always inturrupting." Minghao replied. They rest of the day they kissed, and hugged each other .

They reached back home and saw Namjoon twerking with Wolfie and Bob. "OH MY GOD..." Jun said. Minghao looked away. Namjoon and the rest saw the couple and their jaws dropped. "GAHH! GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!!!" Namjoon screamed. The couple ran upstairs. "Oh my gosh who knew Namjoon has a great ?" Minghao laughed. "YAH! I'm your husband who has a great aswell like you." Jun replied. "You sure do." Minghao said as he squeezed Juns . Jun blushed. "Oh gosh i'm tiered from last night and this morning." Minghao whined. "Sorry for being rough on you." Jun said. "It's ok because we had fun right?" Minghao asked drifting off to sleep. "Yes alot of fun." Jun said as he snuggled with Minghao.