MISTAKES HAPPEN!

On Our Way to China!

When Namjoon woke up he saw the couple cuddling in the corner. He smiled. Namjoon got up and took out some snacks to eat. Minghao ywaned cutely which woke up Jun. "Oh gosh i'm so hungry." Minghao said. Jun noded. They ate some snacks. "We need baths." Minghao said while smelling himself. "Your right." Namjoon replied. "Theres a clean lake over there." Minghao said as he pointed to the left. "Great!" Namjoon replied. They all went to the lake. "Ok guys time to shower!" Namjoon said. "T-Together?" Minghao said nervously. "Well were all guys right?" Jun and Namjoon said. "UGH! Fine,but no one can look at me." Minghao said with a red face. Jun and Namjoon jumped in while Minghao just walked in. Minghao didn't face them just showed his back. "Minghao we are all guys." Jun said. "N-NO!" Minghao said with a red face. Jun swam up to him and touched his back. "GAH!! Your hands are cold." Minghao screamed. Namjoon laughed. Jun smiled and back hugged him. Minghaos face got reder. "Jun get off me! I love you,but it feels wierd." Minghao said. He then felt something bite his leg. "OUCH!" Minghao screamed as he jumped into Juns arms. "What's wrong?" Namjoon asked. "S-Something bit my leg." Minghao said. "I'm glad your not bleeding or poisened right?" Jun asked. "I think it was a turttle." Minghao said. Jun realized he was holding a Minghao and blushed. Minghao didn't realize anthing at all. "I got the turttle." Namjoon. Minghao then noticed that Jun was holding his body againts his. Minghao jumped off blushing madly. "Let's keep the turttle!" Minghao said cutely. "Sure." Jun replied planting a kiss on Minghaos head. Namjoon was ok with it,but not when they were . Namjoons face turned red. 

 

"Let's name the turttle BOB!" Namjoon. Minghao laughed so adroable. Jun couldn't help,but lean in and kiss Minghao. Minghao was shocked by the sudden kiss. Namjoon almost choked on a piece of bread. Jun then removed his lips from Minghaos. Minghao blushed. Jun smirked. "Do you really want me to kiss you again?" Jun asked as he made Minghao walk backwards until his back hit the wall. "EHH??" Minghao said while cutely blushing. Jun leaned in and kissed him again. Namjoon wanted to jump off a cliff. 3 minutes later~ "YAH! YOU TWO HAVE BEEN KISSING FOR 3 MINTUES NOW!" Namjoon yelled. Jun just kicked Namjoon. Minghao then punched Juns arm lightly signaling he needs air. Jun released and Minghao gasped for air. They found Namjoon on the floor. "I think i just made a terrible life choice." Namjoon said. Minghao laughed cutely like always. Jun leaned in for another kiss,but Namjoon pulled Minghao out the way and ended up taking the kiss on accident. Jun and Namjoons eyes widened. Minghao was blushing in the corner. Namjoon pushed Jun away really hard causing him to bump on to a wall. Minghao runs to Jun while Namjoon wipes his mouth and bangs is head on a wall. "Jun are you ok?!" Minghao sadi while his hair. "I-I'm fine just really really shocked." Jun replied. Minghao laughed and kissed his cheek. They all got back to focus and walked straight. Namjoon and Jun never made eye contact while walking. Minghao kept laughing to himself. "I don't feel well." Jun said,but he was just annoyed by that Namjoon kiss. HE WASN'T EVEN A GOOD KISSER! 

"PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES! MISTAKES HAPPEN!" Namjoon shouted. Minghao laughed as he rested his head on Juns shoulder. Namjoon picked up Minghao bridal style. Jun got so mad. Minghao knew what was going on so he put himself down and walked ahead until.... A WOLF STARTED ATTACKING HIM OUT OF NO WHERE! Jun and Namjoon ran over to Minghao along with Bob. They just found the wolf him not attacking him. Minghao laughed. Jun wanted to just cuddle with his Minghao,but it he did want to get bitten. "Can i ride you wolfie?" Minghao asked since the wolf was big and able to hold up his wieght. They wolf barked. Somehow Minghao knew what it said. "I-I UNDERSTAND HIM!" Minghao yelled. Jun and Namjoos eyes widened. The wolf barked again. "He said that i am the cutest thing here and wants to protect me." Minghao said. "YAH! WOLFIE THAT'S MY JOB! HE'S MINE!" Jun complained. The wolf growled. "Why do i understand you?" Minghao asked. "Because you are like half wolf." The wolf said. "ME?! HALF WOLF?!" Minghao said. Jun and Namjoon looked at each other. "Yes. Ever full moon you will become a wolf which is why i must protect you." The wolf explained. "But todays a full moon!" Minghao cried. Minghao then explained everything to Namjoon and Jun. They were shocked. "Minghao it's ok." Jun said. "WHAT IF YOU DON'T LOVE ME BECAUSE OF THIS POWER I HAVE?!" Minghao shouted at Jun. Jun fell on his knees and grabbed Minghaos hands. "Minghao i love you and your beautiful no matter what." Jun said. Minghao cried and bended down to kiss Jun. 

"Get on my back Minghao." Wolfie said. Minghao rode the wolf. Soon the moon came out. Minghao just turned into a wolf. He was a middle aged wolf. Jun picked him up. Minghao Juns lips. Jun blushed. "HE'S SO CUTE!" Namjoon said. Soon Minghao turned back into a human,but still Juns lips. Minghao opened his eyes and blushed. Jun blushed aswell. Wolfie barked and Namjoon bangged his head on the wall. "Uhh....." Minghao said. Jun looked at him and kissed Minghao. Wolfie barked and jumped on Jun. "J-JUN!" Minghao yelled. Minghao ran to him and kissed his head. Jun blushed. "I love you Jun." Minghao said and fell asleep in his arms.

 

 

 

A/N: PLOT TWIST MY CAROTS..........LOVE YOU ALL I'LL TRY TO UPDATE EVERYDAY!