Were here!

On Our Way to China!

 China is really close and Minghao cant's wait to start a new life. "Ok everyone we are so close to China! We need to survive these last 2 days." Namjoon announced. Minghao smiled and kissed Jun out of happiness. Jun looked at Minghao and smiled. "M-Minghao you know that i L-LOVE YOU!" Namjoon confessed. Minghos eyes widened and he blushed. Juns smile went away. "S-So before you get married let me kiss you please?" Namjoon asked with a red face. Jun walked over to him. "JUN!  Stop!" Minghao shouted. Jun backed up. "Of course i'll kiss you." Minghao replied. Juns eyes widened. Minghao leaned in and kissed Namjoon on the lips. Namjoon tried to make the kiss a deep one,but Minghao removed his lips form Namjoons before he does. Jun was so jelous. Minghao laughed. "Jun you know i only love you right?" Minghao said while holding his hand. Jun looked at him and smiled. "I love you too!" Jun said while placing a kiss on Minghaos cheek. 

It was night time. Quiet yet amusing. Minghao leaned his head on Juns shoulder while everyone was asleep. "Jun i love you." Minghao said. "I love you too." Jun said. Jun leaned in and kissed Minghao. They were making out until Minghao ran out of breath. Jun leaned in again. Minghao pulled away. "I'm sleepy Jun." Minghao said as he cuddled next to Jun. "Me too." Jun ywaned. They kissed one last time before sleeping. 

Jun woke up and saw Minghaos cute face. He kissed his cheek and Minghao woke up from that. "Good morning beautiul." Jun said. Minghao blushed. "Good morning." Minghao replied. He kissed Juns cheek and got up. Jun pulled him back down making him sit on his lap. Minghao blushed. "Kiss me." Jun commanded. "Seriously you don't command me you ask." Minghao said with an aditude. "Can you please kiss me?" Jun asked as he put his hand on Minghaos cheek. "Yes." He replied. Jun leaned in and covered his lips with Minghaos. It was a deep kiss. Namjoon woke up and saw the two in each others lap kissng. "YAH! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" Namjoon screamed. Jun looked at him. "HOW DARE YOU INTURRUP OUR MOMENT!" Jun shouted. Minghao covered his ears. "WELL I'M SORRY MY EYES CAN'T TAKE THIS!" Namjoon yelled. "WELL THEN LOOK AWAY AND DON'T RUIN ARE MOMENT!" Jun screamed. Since Minghao was a wolf he could here 100 percent louder. Minghao howled. Jun calmed him down by his head. 

Once everyone was fine again the started to walk. China is so close,but it's going to take a little long. "Jun can you carry me please?"  Minghao asked. Jun nodded and picked him up,but instead gave him a piggy back ride. Minghao laughed and kissed Juns cheek. Namjoon groaned. Bob and Wolfie mind there own business. "What do you think Seventeen and BTS is doing right now?" Minghao asked. "Probably trying to get us back or just leave it alone." Jun replied. Minghao pecked his nose. Jun blushed. "EVERY SINGLE DAY YOU GUYS ACT LOVEY DOVEY!" Namjoon complained. "Because we love each   other! DUH!" Minghao said. Jun smiled. "Look China!" Minghao shouted. "Oh my god we made it!" Namjoon said excitdely. Everyone ran. Minghao hugged Jun so tightly. They shared a long sweet kiss. "Home!" Minghao said. Namjoon was so amused with China. Jun kissed Minghao every second. They reached to Juns house,but his parents were at Brazil along with his little brother. Minghao went with Jun in his room. "Do you wanna continue where we left off this morning?" Jun asked. "W-What?" Minghao gasped