China wedding!

On Our Way to China!

"Righ n-now?" Minghao continued. "Yeah." Jun said as he made Minghao back up and sit on the bed. Jun leaned in and started kissing Minghao. Minghao put his arms around Juns neck. Minghaos back touched the bed. "This feels wierd." Minghao said. "It's ok." Jun replied and started to kiss his lover again. Soon Namjoon opened the door. "Hey guys just asking if your-" Namjoon stopped and looked at the two. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! GAHHHHH!!!" Namjoon said as he ran out the room. Jun laughed and so did Minghao. They continued making out. 

"Where are those two?" Wolfie asked Bob. "Dunno?" Bob replied. Wolfie walked upstairs and saw Minghao and Jun asleep in each others arms. He walked away smiling. Namjoon had an apron on and was washing the clothse. Minghao woke up. "Jun." Minghao said. Jun tightened his hug. "I don't wanna get up Minghao." Jun replied.  Minghao smiled and hugged Jun back. Minghao pecked his nose and got up.  Jun pulled him back on their bed. "I want to kiss you till you die." Jun said. Minghao blushed and buried his head on the crook of Juns neck. Jun bent down and started kissing Minghaos neck. Minghao jumped a little. "I-It tickles.." Minghao said. Jun was foucused on his neck. Minghao just let him and used his phone. "Minghao it's no fun if your not paying attnetion to me!" Jun complained against his neck. "Don't think of it like that really like it." Minghao said with a red face. Jun looked at him. "Good." Jun replied as he held Minghaos hand. "Let's get up." Minghao said. Jun noded and got up. 

"Namjoon was drinking coffee while reading the news paper. "Namjoon theres a tablet,iphone,and a tv. When you read news paper like that you look like my dad." Minghao said. Namjoon coughed. ''I AM NOT AN OLD PERSON!" Namjoon screamed. Jun laughed and kissed Minghao. He turnened into an alpha wolf. "WOW! Minghao your huge!" Jun said as he got on top of him and rode him like a horse. Minghao blushed. "J-Jun it feels wierd." Minghao said. Jun relized what he did and got off Minghao.

"Let's go to church." Jun said excitedly. Minghao noded. They ran twords the chruch. The then couple faced each other. "I vow to love Minghao with all my heart and never hurt,leave,or betray him ever in my life because i want to marry him. I do." Jun vowed. "I vow to love my sweet Jun becuase he loves me for who I really am and i will not hurt,betray,or leave him ever in my life. I want to marry him. I do." Minghao vowed. They shared a sweet kiss with tears running down there face. "I LOVE YOU!" Jun shouted. "I LOVE YOU TOO!" Minghao yelled.

When they reached home Namjoon had a wedding cake for them. "HAPPY WEDDING!" Namjoon yelled. "WOW! THANKYOU SO MUCH!" The new weds said. While Minghao cut the cake Jun backed hugged him and placed his hands over Minghaos. The cake was amazing. Some frosting was on Minghaos lip so Jun it away. Minghao blushed and looked at Jun. Jun laughed and Namjoon gagged. "Your so cute." Minghao said. Jun kissed Minghaos cheek. "I NEED A WIFE OR A HUSBAND!" Namjoon complained. "You'll get there." Jun said. Minghao kept placing kisses all over Juns face. Namjoon made a face saying get a room. Jun picked up Minghao and placed on the bed. "I love you." Jun said. "I love you too." Minghao replied. They then started to kiss again. 

It was morning now and Minghao and Jun were . When Minghao stretched he groaned. He was sore from last night. Jun held Minghao more tighter. "Good morning." Minghao said while placing a kiss on Juns lips. "Good morning.." Jun mumbled on Minghaos neck. "I'm sore." Minghao said. while rubbing his arm. "Sorry it was just me being wild." Jun said as he kissed Minghao. "It's cold." Minghao complained. "That's because your ." Jun replied. Minghao blushed. "Come closer." Jun whined. Minghao scooted closer to him. Jun started kissing down his neck. "Jun~" Minghao said. Namjoon heard lip smacks and name calling tnrough the door. Namjoon silently gasped. Jun contiued his neck kissing. Then kissed Minghaos lips. "I don't want to get up." Minghao said. "Me eighther." Jun replied. "Let's continue kissing shall we?" Jun asked. "Just two more kisses." Minghao replied. Jun gave one kiss on his .cheek and other on his lips. "You made a mess Jun the clothse are all over the floor. Now i have to pick them up." Minghao complained. "But we were just doing what needed to be done." Jun replied. Minghao smiled thinking about last night. Jun knew why he was smiling. "Thinking about last night?" Jun asked. "Huh?! O-OH uhh..." Minghao stuttered. "So cute." Jun said while getting up and back hugging Minghao.