Chapter 8

You're My Dinosaur

Dino got up from his seat to ask Yerin what was wrong, although that was what angered her in the first place. He had to know what was wrong. The curiosity killed him, but he didn't really seem to know why.

"Don't go. She's in a bad mood. It's better to leave her alone and ask what's wrong when she's in a better mood," The8 (Minghao) said.

"I'd better go check on her. See you soon guys! We should hang out again. After all, we didn't get to eat anything yet," Eunbyul pouted.

"Yes! And you can buy me my share of waffles~" Woozi said dreamily. S.Coups smacked him on the back of his head. "What?" Woozi frowned and pretended to cry.

"Aww, I wish I could still hang out. Contact me later and tell me when you guys are free, arasseo? Annyeong, oppas!" Eunbyul waved with a smile, especially towards Mingyu.

"Wow, she must reallly like you," Seungkwan smirked. Mingyu said nothing and shrugged it off.

"Hyung, do you not like Eunbyul?" Vernon asked.

"Eh," Mingyu replied.

"What? She's so adorable and squishy though!" Jeonghan smiled.

"Are you calling her fat?" Hoshi scolded jokingly.

"No, no! Not fat. Just cute and full of aegyo," Jeonghan replied.

_________________________________________________________________________________

"Yerin, what just happened back there? Why do you always seem to be such a downer these days?" Eunbyul pouted, once she caught up to her friend. She linked her arm around Yerin's.

"What are you talking about?! I have been the same, always," Yerin retorted.

"No... You've changed," Eunbyul frowned. She didn't want to get Yerin mad, but she did want to get to the bottom of why Yerin was being so moody these days.

"Well it's not like I'm the one who's obssessed with Seventeen and not caring about other people's wants and needs. I told you. I don't care about Seventeen okay? So would you please stop dragging me along?" Yerin hissed.

"Well, you agreed," Eunbyul said.

"No, you basically dragged me along till I finally agreed," Yerin glared.

"What's up with you?" Eunbyul frowned.

"Me? Well it's not my fault being with Seventeen puts me into a terrible mood," Yerin yanked her arm away from Eunbyul's.

"Why does this always go back to Seventeen this, Seventeen that? What do you have against them anyway?!" Eunbyul almost shouted. She rarely ever fought with Yerin, and never really felt the need to shout or anything.

"Ugh, nevermind. Like you'd ever understand. Just leave me alone," Yerin grumbled and rolled her eyes as she walked away.

"No. I'm going to get to the bottom of this. Is it Dino who you hate?" Eunbyul asked.

"No. He's just annoying. I have other reasons," Yerin stopped in her tracks and folded her arms over her chest.

"What is it?" Eunbyul said. "You can tell me."

"Someone in Seventeen keeps on calling me a . I have no idea who it is okay? Go back to your little playdate on your own, because I never want to see them again," Yerin muttered.

"Oh... That's what it was? I thought it was something really serious," Eunbyul giggled and sighed.

"This is not serious to you? You really don't understand, huh? Just leave me alone," Yerin walked away.