Chapter 4

You're My Dinosaur

"Gwaenchana?" Eunbyul said, worried.

"I'm fine, don't worry about it," Yerin assured with a smile for the millionth time.

Seventeen's concert went on after the two friends had left. Yerin hadn't remembered what had happened just after she was hit with a shoe and fell to the ground, but she remembered some snickering, probably about the stains on her dress. The majority of people seemed to quiet down and watch her until she left.

"Aish, how could this happen?" Eunbyul moaned.

"It's okay, you can go back to the concert. I think I'm just going to be here and wait until the concert is over. Don't worry about me. I'm fine. Call me when you need to find me after the concert is over, arasseo?" Yerin said.

"Arasseo..." Eunbyul said, not wanting to leave her friend, but at the same time wanted to watch Minggyu perform the rest of the song. "Call me if you need me okay?"

"Okay. Don't worry about it! You're wasting your time here when you could be watching Seventeen perform! Go! I don't want to hold you back. Have fun!" Yerin smiled as Eunbyul started to leave.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Dino watched the crowd nervously, trying to find the girl he knocked over. He wanted to give her a personal apology after the concert, but wasn't sure if she'd come back. He saw the other girl that had taken her friend away come back, but he didn't see the girl with a stain on her dress.

*Where is she?*

The concert had finally ended after they had performed Adore U. The audience wouldn't leave until Seventeen walked off the stage, and they cheered very loudly.

"How could that happen?" Wonwoo said. He wasn't angry, but he was a bit frustrated because this could spread bad news about the group.

"I-I don't know, hyung. I'm really sorry. Mianhae," Dino lowered his head in shame and guilt.

"I hope this doesn't give our fans and netizens bad ideas," Hoshi said.

"Don't worry about it, guys. We'll all be fine," Joshua said, there again to calm everyone down.

"I sure hope so..." one of the members mumbled.

_________________________________________________________________________________
 
"Let's go wait behind the stage until Seventeen comes out! Please?" Eunbyul said.

"Shouldn't we be getting back? It's getting late," Yerin said.
 
"But this is a once in a lifetime chance! What if someone else meets Mingyu and they fall in love?! That can not happen!" Eunbyul whined.
 
"Fine. But don't take too long, okay?" Yerin sighed.
 
"Arasseo! Come with me! You never know if there'll be bad people here. They might come and kidnap you or do something bad to you! That's why you should come with me so I can protect you," Eunbyul said, punching and kicking the air.
 
"Aish, alright," Yerin laughed.
 
They left the bathroom and made their way backstage. There were a ton of fans waiting outside, and they each had the same idea that Eunbyul had. Everyone was chanting the names of their biases.
 
"Aw, who knew there would be so many people here? Seventeen is only a rookie group and they're not even as popular as BigBang, EXO, or BTS. Aish. I wish I had Seventeen all to myself," Eunbyul complained.
 
"Well, they are still a group. And if there's a group, there's always at least one fan," Yerin reasoned.
 
"Move out. This is not a place for fans to stay," a security guard said, as other security guards ushered the fans out.

Many of the fans complained, and everyone had to leave. As the huge crowd was moving out, Yerin's arm was pulled, and it took her behind a thick, black curtain, and then backstage. She yelped, but luckily, she was holding onto Eunbyul, so Eunbyul was dragged along too. Yerin's mouth was covered with a hand, and when she saw who it was, her eyes opened as wide as saucers.