Chapter 6

You're My Dinosaur

"Hi, I'm Dino," he introduced himself a bit awkwardly.

"And?" Yerin said, uninterested, and looked away.

"I'm really sorry for what happened earlier. I didn't mean it. I guess my shoes weren't tied tightly enough," Dino laughed slightly, but his words were sincere.

"This is not something to laugh about, okay? I've had a bad day today, and the last thing I need is one more person to laugh at me," Yerin scowled.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I really do mean it," Dino said. His eyes showed his sincerity.

"Okay. I'm sorry too," Yerin said.

"For what?" Dino looked puzzled.

"For being super rude and like what someone said earlier, a ," Yerin sighed.

"Someone said that? Who?" he asked.

"Yeah, in the dressing room. I don't know your group so I can't say who said it," she said. "Anyways, now that you finished apologizing, I can go now, right?" She didn't even wait for an answer and made her way back into the room where all the Seventeen members and grabbed her friend. "Eunbyul-ah, let's go."

Eunbyul was sad to go but knew she had to go home, so she waved bye to all the members and hugged each one. She even hugged Dino on the way out.

"You got quite close to the members, huh?" Yerin asked.

"Yeah! And I got all their numbers. We're planning to hang out soon, do you want to come? It'll be super fun! And it's best to hang out with them now because when they become big and famous they won't have time to hang out and they'd probably forget about people like us," Eunbyul said, her eyes twinkling. "How about it?"

"I don't really care about any of them though so you can go by yourself and have them all to yourself," Yerin said.

"Awww are you still mad at Dino?" Eunbyul pouted.

"Not really but just looking at him makes me get annoyed. He's not my kind of person," Yerin responded.

"One day, I will bring you guys so close to each other that you guys will fall madly in love with each other. Then you wouldn't have to hate him," Eunbyul snickered.

"Don't worry, that will never happen. I only like Jungkook, and ONLY Jungkook," Yerin sighed in dreaminess as she pictured Jungkook in her head meeting and falling in love with her.

"Omo, so hung up over Jungkook still, aren't you," Eunbyul smiled. "Speaking of which, I got Mingyu's number!" she cheered happily.

"Didn't you already say that you got every member's number?" Yerin laughed.

"Oh, right. But I missed one person. Dino," Eunbyul sighed.

"It's okay. He's not even that important anyway. Did you see him on stage? He danced just as much as everyone else but sang basically nothing," Yerin frowned.

"Don't say that! Dino is perfect the way he is!" Eunbyul pouted.

"I didn't even say that!" Yerin laughed.

"Whatever you Seventeen hater," Eunbyul glared jokingly at Yerin.