Chapter 7

You're My Dinosaur

"We're going to hang out today! I'm soooo excited!" Eunbyul squealed, jumping up and down.

"Us? We are? Since when?" Yerin asked, puzzled.

"No! I'm hanging out with Seventeen, remember?" Eunbyul said.

"Oh. How was I supposed to remember that? That was a couple of weeks ago," Yerin laughed.

"But if it's Seventeen, you will never forget them or anything about them. Are you still not going to go? It'll be fun!" Eunbyul cheered.

"Uh, no thanks. Seventeen isn't a priority to me. Maybe if it was BTS..." Yerin looked up to the sky as if she was able to see BTS there. Eunbyul and Yerin were outside, walking to their next classes.

"C'mon! It'll be fun! And it won't be the same without you," Eunbyul pouted. "Please? Maybe you can see........ Dino," she smirked, also wiggling her eyebrows.

"It's okay. Have fun by yourself. I'm not interested in Dino one bit," Yerin said.

"Aww, I'll buy you food. C'monnnnn you know you can't resist," Eunbyul tried to bribe her friend.

"Does it look like I'm trying to resist right now?" Yerin laughed.

"Aish, why do you have to be so difficult! It's better than staying at home and doing nothing," Eunbyul said.

"Fine, maybe. I'll think about it," Yerin sighed.

"Whoo! Okay okay. Even if you say no, I'm still going to drag you there anyways so you could just save your time now and say yes instead of think about it!" Eunbyul smiled.

"I said I'll think about it! Don't push it," Yerin warned, but laughed.

"Aigoo, fine. I'll see you later, arasseo?" Eunbyul said.

"Okay. I'll just be here thinking of BTS instead of Seventeen," Yerin snickered, and walked right into a tree with a thud while looking at Eunbyul, who was walking to her next class.

_________________________________________________________________________________

"Have you thought about it yet?" Eunbyul jumped around Yerin while giggling happily. Boy, she sure had a lot of energy to always be so excited and bouncy.

"Oh, I totally forgot about that. Oops, sorry," Yerin shrugged.

"Okay, well you're coming whether you like it or not," Eunbyul dragged Yerin outside of school.

"But today I'm busy. I have to study for a big history test tomorrow. I have no time to hang out with you and your little Seventeen friends. Maybe next time," Yerin said.

"No! You can do that when you get home!" Eunbyul kept dragging her friend until they reached a cafe.

"Ugh, fine. Only this time, okay?" Yerin sighed unhappily. "Shouldn't Seventeen be meeting with you in a private place or something because they're celebrities? Or at least wear masks or something?"

"Hm, I guess not. OH MY GOD there's Mingyu there!" Eunbyul shrieked.

"Ahh my ears!!" Yerin shrieked back.

"Aish, hajima!" Eunbyul pouted. She opened the door and tried to contain her excitement as she dragged Yerin along. "Annyeong oppas!"

Yerin jokingly put her finger in and pretended to gag herself.

"It's that again," someone in the crowd of boys muttered. Yerin tried to catch who it was, but had no clue as to who said it. No one seemed to hear it, just like last time. She felt a little sad inside.

Eunbyul glared at her sideways but didn't mean it in a mean way. All the Seventeen members stopped talking and watched the two girls in silence.

"Have you guys ordered anything yet?" Eunbyul smiled.

"No, not yet. I was thinking that we should order some strawberry waffles and peach iced tea. How does that sound guys?" S.Coups asked.

"Good! Hyung, will you buy it for us?" Woozi said with a large smile.

"Ani, we'll split the bill," S.Coups laughed.

"Hyuuunnnggg," Woozi complained, "but I bought the chicken last time."

"That's cause we played the ladder game. Not my fault," the leader smiled in a teasing way.

"Fine then, I won't eat anything," Woozi hmphed and crossed his arms over his chest while pouting cutely.

"Okay. It doesn't matter to me," S.Coups said, and the whole group laughed.

"Aishhh fine I'll pay for my own food," Woozi frowned.

"I'll buy it for you!" Eunbyul exclaimed, wanting to seize the moment where she could actually buy something for a celebrity and hopefully be remembered for it.

"Really Eunbyul-ah?" Woozi's face started to light up.

"Yeah, sure! Just make sure to remember me, oppa!" Eunbyul smiled brightly. She and Yerin were 16 years old. Eunbyul was older than Dino by around 7 months, which is why she called everyone "oppa" except for Dino. Yerin was younger than every member. Dino was older than Yerin by 10 months.

Yerin stayed quiet the whole time while there was chatters going on around her. She wasn't interested in talking to any of the members. Eunbyul didn't seem to notice as she kept talking to each member and getting to know them. She seemed to talk most with Mingyu. Yerin put her head down on the table, making it face her right.

Dino tapped Seungkwan, who was sitting next to him. "Hyung," he whispered in Seungkwan's ear. "Can we trade seats?"

"Uh, why?" Seungkwan asked, not in a rude way. He was just curious.

"Because I need to talk to that girl next to you. I need to ask her something," Dino whispered again.

"Ok," Seungkwan said, and got up from his seat, and went to Dino's seat.

Dino plopped down next to Yerin. "Hey," he smiled at her.

She only frowned back and turned her head to the left, away from Dino.

"What's wrong?" he asked, while tapping her shoulder. She wouldn't reply. He only kept tapping until she got extremely annoyed. She lifted her head and sat up straight.

"Could you stop? Can't you see that I don't want to talk to you?!" she said loudly in a rude way. Just as she said that, the whole cafe got quiet. They heard her anger.

Dino's face flushed in embarassment. "Sorry, I didn't mean to anger you," he hung his head in guilt and shame.

Whispers went around the cafe as people were asking things such as "What just happened?".

"What a ," that same person muttered. Seriously, who said that? This was making Yerin only dislike Seventeen more. Even though she was a bit rude, couldn't that person keep their personal thoughts in their own head? Besides, why was she called a ? Why not an ? Why was she always called a , and only  that?

She grumpily stomped away from the table and left the cafe.