Chapter 5

You're My Dinosaur

"Aish, Yerin-ah, why are you being so rough?" Eunbyul said loudly, but was shushed by someone. She was confused and looked towards Yerin, who was being pulled by a member of Seventeen. "OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD," she breathed, as she saw it was Mingyu.

"Be quiet, please," Mingyu said, slightly glaring at Eunbyul.

"Who are you and why did you take us here?" Yerin scowled, demanding an answer. Yerin let go of Eunbyul's arm and looked over at her, who literally had heart eyes. "Oh, you're that Mingyu boy, aren't you?" she said. Mingyu said nothing. He saw Eunbyul's face and didn't have a weird expression on his own face, because he was used to fans who were obsessed with him and his group. "I'm still waiting for an answer," Yerin said. She realized that Mingyu was still grabbing on her arm, and yanked her arm away. She folded her arms over her chest.

"Dino wants to apologize to you for what happened earlier," he said.

"Pft. What kind of name is Dino? And that's right, he should apologize," Yerin laughed dryly. Mingyu walked ahead and motioned for the two girls to follow behind him.

"Oh my God, it's Mingyu," Eunbyul squealed to Yerin. "Right, be cool, be cool," she said with a sigh to calm herself down. She ditched her friend's side and caught up with Mingyu. "Hi, Mingyu," she said with a dreamy expression.

"Uh.. Hello," he said back.

"HE SAID HI TO ME!!" Eunbyul jumped up and down as the people working backstage stared at her weirdly.

"Please keep it down," Mingyu said, rolling his eyes when she wasn't looking.

"Sorry oppa," she hung her head shyly but had a wide smile on her face.

"Please go in here," Mingyu opened a door. The two girls walked in. All the members of Seventeen were in there, talking about the show. They all turned their heads to the door.

"HI SEVENTEEN!!" Eunbyul squealed.

"He said to be quiet, remember?" Yerin hissed from behind.

"Right, sorry Yerin-ah," Eunbyul laughed. "They're just all so cute," she added.

It was as if they didn't know that Seventeen was there, listening to their conversation. They snickered at the girls, but not in a rude way.

Jun pushed Dino forward. "Say what you were going to say to her, remember?"

"Dino oppa! Annyeong!" Eunbyul said, cheerfully.

"Hi..." he said awkwardly, then looked away. "Um, listen. Can I talk to you outside for a minute?" he asked Yerin.

"Uh, okay, can we hurry up? I kind of need to get home soon," Yerin said, rudely. It's not that she wanted to be rude. First, she had a bad week. Second, she was dragged to this concert with Eunbyul. Third, she had ddeokbokki spilled on her new sweater dress. Fourth, she got hit with a shoe in front of thousands of people and was embarassed by it. Fifth, she had to get home but was taken away by Mingyu.

"Wow, what a ," Yerin heard one of the members mumble. No one seemed to hear it but her. She wasn't sure who said it, either. Dino grabbed her hand and pulled her outside.

"Ooooooooh," Seungkwan cooed after them.