Chapter 8

Hands

Jong Kook sent Seong-Im home, and then quickly go home, have dinner and a quick bath before settling comfortably on the bed to call Seong-Im. They talked for hours before calling a day. They even talked about their colleagues and they undying concern for both of them. They had even joked about Gary outbreak.

“Want me to prepare breakfast for you?” she asked.

“Wont it be too tiring? I can just have my normal breakfast. We can have breakfast together on Saturday” Jong Kook suggested, he knew she needed a lot of sleep, he wanted her to get her well needed sleep.

“Ok, till our first date then” she promised.

The rest of the week, the whole team felt eerie, they can see the both of them showing concerns to each other, the office is uncanny quiet, or at least for their team. They both didn’t even raise their voice. It was so unnatural. They even held a secret meeting without both of them.

“Should we call in a exorcist?“ suggested Haha at the start of their meeting.

“Are you mad?! They are just getting together!” Jae Suk immediately said no to the crazy idea.

“You think they are together?” Suk Jin suggested?

“That seem likely possible, but Jong Kook could have told me.” Jae Suk was thinking about the possibility too.

“Maybe he is shy?” Gary tried to find a reason.

“Maybe Seong-Im is shy and she make him not to tell?” Suk Jin always thought Seong-Im is a strong woman.

“So the possibility of them together is high then.” Jae Suk make a conclusion.

“Look at them, other than holding hands, hugging and kissing in front of us, all of us who had start relationship before knew right? They are behaving like a couple of love sick puppies, glancing into each other eyes, talking only concerns of each other, only have each other in their conversation... Why don’t they just admitted it and we can carry on with our life!” Haha felt exasperated. That was the only reason his best friend could become such … such a love stuck .. man. Kim Jong Kook had totally lost it! Maybe then they could discuss some tactics ..

“What if they didn’t? They are just found out they like each other and haven’t confess,” Kwang Soo was quite negative. His Hyung is one shy guy. “If we did anything now and sabotage their chances to be together…. “ he shivered at the thought. “Would he be angry with us forever.”

The rest of them thought of an angry Jong Kook, all of them shuddered, no one was willing to face a mad and fuming Jong Kook, it was too scary. “Well, he did say, he will inform me if there is anything.” Jae Suk said. “Maybe we just let them do whatever they like till then. I mean how worse can it get”

But they were wrong, the two persons are getting more excited about their date, the whole office was filled with anticipation, sweetness and happiness that made the other members couldn’t focus on their work. In the end, only the two of them could finish their work on time, while the rest need to work overtime, just to make up for the time lost.