Finale

Hands

Jong Kook messaged the team, “I have an announcement to make, see you all at breakfast. My treat”

The rest of team was curious and they started their own chatgroup, they decided not to include Seong-Im. They had a feeling she would be involved too. The two of them were simply too weird last week.

“Do you think they will announce they are getting marry” Kwang Soo guessed.

“Oh Come on! They haven’t even start dating yet!” Haha replied

“Then, tomorrow they are going to tell us they are dating each other?” Suk Jin deduced. “Oh no! would it be the end of their creativity!” then he would need to work harder!! That not good news at all!!

“Well, so far that didn’t seem to be case.” Jae Suk observed. “Instead of arguing to generate  new and good idea, they are now collaborating and with equally stunning results.”

“STRESSS!! Could they just stick to one mode! Now I need to get used to the lovey dovey mood. I was so stressful, my hair dropped more than the time they are arguing.” Gary was totally stressed out by the couple.

“Well, you could change team.” Haha comment nonchalantly.

“I don’t think I could stay in another team, that will be even more stressful. Nevermind, sigh, I will just need to get use to the pair.” Gary replied.

“Does it means, I can sit with Jong Kook Hyung now.” Kwang Soo asked hopefully. Suddenly, the chat group just became silent. Kwang Soo asked again “I can, can I” no one even bother to reply him.

The morning sun slowly rose from the horizon. Jong Kook work up bright and cheery. He messaged Seong-Im. “Morning Im, are you ready? I will go and buy some breakfast for those wolves.”

Seong-Im woke up earlier than usual. She was quite tense, today was the day and she didn’t think the team would take the news too well. “I am, kookie oppa, but I am still worried. I will buy some too.”

Jong Kook came out of his bath and saw her message. “Don’t worry. I will be there for you. Wait for me at the lobby, we will go up together. Then you can have my hands.”

Seong-Im smiled at his message, she was ready to go. She couldn’t eat any breakfast, she was not even this tense for her biggest presentation. She stopped at her favourite sandwich store and order all kinds of different sandwiches that each member liked. She knew Jong Kook would get some gimbap and some coffees.

When she reached the lobby, Jong Kook was already there. She ran to him and he extended his hand, she held it firmly. His hand had the most magically effect of calming her thumping heart down, but it, too, set her heart throbbing, the kind of throbbing because she loved him. “Your hands have this most amazing ability to calm my heart, do you know that?” she asked him, looking at his eyes while they waited for the lift in the empty lobby.

“I know, even when we are most bitter of enemies, I know. Why do you think I would risk everything just to reach you in time.” Jong Kook looked into her clear eyes, his own spoke of understanding.

She giggled, “Why you know me so well!”

“Because you are you. No matter how we treat each other, my heart knew you are the one for me, even if my thick skulled brain refused to see it.”

She was melting, she couldn’t help it, his words are so sweet and she can see he meant it from his eyes. She wanted to kiss him, just to taste his sweet words, but the lobby was not a good place. The lift came and they entered the lift. She stood on her toes and gave his lips a smack, she could officially did it now after their dates. He grinned, “What’s that for?”

“Because you are you. No matter how I treated you, you would still do what the best for me. For that, I wanted to tell you, I love you.” She wanted to tell him how she felt.

“I love you too, Im.” He vowed, as the lift reached their floor. They took the food into the meeting room, and Jae Suk strolled in, and saw the couple busy preparing the food.

“mm… is this what I think it is?” Jae Suk asked.

“Depend what are you thinking Hyung. I can’t tell what you are thinking.” Jong Kook replied.

“But you could tell whether Seong-Im needed you or not. I can tell the differentiate treatment.” Jong Kook and Seong-Im blushed at Jae Suk words.

“What differentiate treatment?” Suk Jin arrived.

“I am not as important to Jong Kook as Seong-Im, he couldn’t be bother to even guess what I am thinking.” Jae Suk started to complain to Suk Jin.

“Really, then am I more important than Jae Suk then, you would like to guess what I am thinking right?” Suk Jin asked Jong Kook.

Jong Kook shook his head, “No I cant tell either”

Suk Jin sighed, “Just as I thought, but I am at least more important than Jae Suk.”

Jong Kook don’t know what to say, he was saved by Kwang Soo. “I am the most important person to Hyung. Right hyung?” Kwang Soo immediately went in between Jong Kook and Seong-Im, then he leaned himself on Jong Kook arm. He was immediately pushed out by Jong Kook and Seong-Im. Seong-Im gave him a glare than Kwang Soo wanted the floor to swallow him out. Seong-Im moved closer to Jong Kook, in case, Kwang Soo tried again.

Jong Kook immediately snorted, “Of course not!” the two older men laugh at Kwang Soo silliness.

Haha walked in, “What did I miss!” and Kwang Soo fling himself onto Haha.

“I am not the most important person to Hyung. I was always there for him.” Kwang Soo started to complain to haha.

“Come on, you were not always there. I was. Hyung! I am the most important person in your life right?” Haha was smarter, he went to Jong Kook other side and lay his head gently on Jong Kook shoulder. Seong-Im pulled Jong Kook nearer to her and Haha nearly fell,

“Seong-Im, what are you doing!! Hyung is mine!” Haha tried to pull Jong Kook nearer to him, but Jong Kook instead went nearer to Seong-Im. Seong-Im stuck her tongue at Haha.

A stoned Gary finally appeared, “I couldn’t sleep last night. Jong Kook please tells me things are back to normal.” The couple stared at him, how could he wanted them to go back to before.

“Ok..OK.. just treat it I never say anything.” Gary tried to hide behind Jae Suk.

“Ok, all of us are here. Why did you gather us today?” Jae Suk asked Jong Kook.

Jong Kook hugged Seong-Im closer while holding her hand, “Well, we wanted to announce, we are a couple! She is the most important person to me.”

“No!!!!!!” came from the two drama kings, Haha and Kwang Soo, both their hands tried to reach out for Jong Kook across the table. The older men just smiled while Gary hit his head on the table. “There goes my wish”

“You guys, don’t over react. We are just starting and we hope you gave us the space and time needed for us to get used to this new relationship.” Jong Kook requested. “We promised that we would work harder than before, please pardon our budding love.” Then he turned to the drama brothers, “And you will help me make sure no one mocks our relationship, or else..”

“That doesn’t includes us?” Haha asked, hoping for the best.

“No” came the snap reply. Both men hung their head, resigning to their fate. Seong-Im smiled, the first smile since the whole meeting began. She was happy the team had acknowledge their relationship positively.

"Thank you." she said shyly. The rest of team could help the love between the both of them, they were really happy that they were together.

“You both broke at least half of the company people's heart. Try not to be lovey dovery in company ok, we need to make sure everyone could digest the news without affecting the productivity of the company.” Jae Suk said. He hoped the company would take the news too negative, knowing the number of admirers both of them had.

“Ok Hyung, Let’s eat.” Jong Kook asked everyone to start their feast. The whole team dug in. Both Jong Kook and Seong-Im was very happy that the whole team supported their relationship. Soeng-Im held Jong Kook's hand under the table, feeling his strength reassuring her. She picked up a chicken sandwich and fed Jong Kook, forgetting the others were around. Jong Kook took a bit, feeling contented. His girlfriend was so loving. The others shook their heads and rolled their eyes, so far so good for not been lovey dovey!!

Jong Kook wanted to kiss Seong-Im the whole day at work, he couldn’t find a suitable moment, so he decided to send her home, before reaching her place, he took her aside, and kissed the pair of pink lips that daunted him for the whole day. They tasted like the bitter sweet coffee that she loved so much. “Im, Let us work together and keep our relationship alive.” Seong-Im nodded, that was her wish as well, she hoped they would be together forever.