Gunshot

I can see your halo

GD looked straight at the gun. He knew these men were dangerous, but he couldn't hit Hongbin. It would be like hitting a child. 
"Since you feel like you are in a position to control anything, I'll let you decide who will die first." The man said, nodding at GD. This was worse. He really wanted to fulfill his role as hyung and oldest, but he didn't want to die. 
"I can't." GD whispered, looking defeated.
"Then do as I said." The man said, threateningly. 
"I can't do that either." GD said. Faster than the Bigbang leader could react, the man had tied his hands behind his back again, before also tying him to a chair.
"I gave you a chance. What you can't do, we can." The man said, walking over to where the other intruder stood, holding onto Hongbin's shoulders. Just then, the meaning of the man's words dawned on GD.
"No wait, don't." He begged, but too late. The first intruder grabbed a hold of Hongbin's shirt collar, pulling him to his feet. He then pushed Hongbin to the ground. Still having his hands tied behind his back, Hongbin had no way of preventing the fall. As he hit the ground, the punches and kicks rained down upon him, while GD was shouting for the men to let him go. 

To say that Hongbin was scared, was the understatement of the decade. He had never felt this scared before. Not when they were about to debut and he had started to doubt his own abilities. The kicks and blows were landing everywhere. His legs, arms, torso, back, head. He had no chance of defending himself or softening the blows, thanks to his hands being tied.
"Let him go. Please. Please." GD yelled from across the room. Hongbin didn't blame him for letting this happen. If he had been asked to hit Hyuk, or anyone else younger than him, he would have done the exact same. 

With Minho and Luhan, it was quiet. It wasn't awkwardly quiet, but both boys just decided to not say anything. That was until they heard a loud bang, which sounded suspiciously like a gun. Luhan quickly stood up.
"Was that a gun? You don't think that...?" The Chinese asked.
"Let's hope it's not." Minho answered, looking scared at the door. 

In another room, Jin was sitting on the bed, tears streaming down his face, but due to his hands being bound, and he was being held back, he could do nothing.
"No. No. No. NO." He begged. A few seconds earlier, a gun went off in their room. And now, Himchan was laying on the floor, a bullet imbedded in his thigh.

(Flashback)
"Hit him." A voice had sounded. Himchan didn't know why he didn't obey, but the second he looked into Jin's eyes, he knew he wouldn't be able to hurt the younger boy. It was completely against his nature to harm someone younger than him. It would be like hurting Zelo, or Jungup or Youngjae, or even Daehyun. He couldn't. 
"No." He said, looking at the intruders. Because that was what they were, intruders. 
"I think I know how to change your mind." The man said, pulling a gun out of his jacket. Without thinking, and without realizing that he was actually doing it, Himchan stepped in front of Jin, his mind unconsciously determined to protect the younger. 
"Hit him." The man repeated. Himchan was beyond scared, but his intentions were clear. He wasn't going to hit the other boy.
"No." He said, glaring at the other.
"So be it." The man said. He lowered his gun slightly, and pulled the trigger.
(End of flashback)
-------------------
An- Is it too late now to say sorry? Cliffhanger alert, because I know y'all love them. But please subscribe, vote and comment, if you want to see what happens❤️