The danger intensifies

I can see your halo

Leo was getting impatient. He was sitting in a car, on his way to the safe house. Next to him was Namjoon from Bts, and Yongguk from bap. Leo was staring out of the window. He wanted to say he was worried, but worried didn't even start to cover what he felt. He felt like his heart was being pierced with a thousand needles, while being pulled at from every direction. But he kept his usual stoic face, not wanting anyone to see how worried he actually was.

All the groups had arranged for one member to go to the safe house, in case something happened. At the Vixx dorm, it hadn't been a very long discussion. No one dared to stop Leo in going, knowing that if they did, they would probably lose a leg or their head.

As they arrived at the house, it looked quiet. Leo stepped out of the car, followed by the others. The house in front of them looked empty, but it wasn't. 
'Hongbin's in there. If they as much as touched a hair on his head...' Leo thought.

Meanwhile, Namjoon had stepped out of the car, on the opposite site of Leo. He wanted nothing more than to rush in there, break down every wall and make sure Jin was safe. The car carrying the other three idols, Taemin, Sehun and Seungri (an: I just noticed I put the three maknaes in a car together. I had not planned that) stepped out of the it car. While the others stood there, Seungri didn't waste a single second and ran towards the front door. A few seconds later, all of them were running to catch up with him. Thanks to his past as a soccer player, Leo reached the door in a matter of seconds. Seungri had already opened the door and had rushed inside. They quickly found a hallway, with 6 different doors, each marked with letters: G, J, M, L, Ho, Hi. Leo stopped.
"Hey. Don't this seem a little too easy?" He asked, suspicious of the whole situation.
"It's not. They just want us to know where each of our visuals are." Sehun said, rushing to the door with the L on it. He tried opening it, but realized that it was locked.
"I told you it wasn't that easy." He said, turning around, smashing his shoulder against the door. The other went to the door with the letter of their visual, beginning to break down the doors. Namjoon tried using all of his strength, but the door wasn't budging. Almost a minute later, they heard a loud bang. They all turned, looking at Yongguk, who had his door broken down. A few seconds later, he emerge red from the room, cradling Himchan in his arms. He looked around on the other, before running towards the front door. In the distance, they could hear the sirens of an ambulance.

Leo's shoulder was hurting. But it wasn't stopping him. If he broke his shoulder saving his Hongbinnie, it would be worth it. It would be worth dying. Another door broke. A few seconds later, Sehun walked out holding tightly onto Luhan, a mixture of happy and sad emotions playing on his face. Leo went back to smashing the door open.

Taemin was like a bull seeing red. No matter what happened, he was going to break down this door, saving Minho. He took a few steps back, crashing into the door, finally making it open, with a satisfying bang. He ran into the room, finding Minho sleeping on the bed. It would all have been unsuspicious, if it wasn't for the fact that Minho's hands were bound together.
"Minho hyung. Hyung?" He said, trying to shake the older awake, but to no avail. His only comfort was the rising and falling of Minho's chest, indicating that he was still alive. Taemin scooped the older up into his arms, an arm under his knees, and one on his back. He stepped out of the room, and walked towards the door. None of the others blamed him for leaving, because they would have too.

"Come on. Come on. Come on." Leo heard someone saying. He turned around to see Seungri running against the door, cursing at it. When he took a step back and gave it everything, the door opened and he rushed in. Seconds later, he came out, carrying the unconscious body of the bigbang leader. 

Only Namjoon and Leo still tried to get the doors open. Leo had long ago given up on trying to keep his poker face, and the tears of desperation and fear were rolling down his cheeks. 
'Calm down, Taekwoon. You can do this. Hongbin's in there, do it for him.' Leo thought to himself. It was as if a burst of energy shot through his entire being,  allowing him to run at the door, attacking it with his shoulder. He felt a sharp pain in his shoulder, but the door opened. The pain was immediately gone. He ran into the room. What met his eyes scared him. Hongbin was lying on the bed, tearstreaks down him cheeks, bruises up and down his bare arms and his hands tied. Leo brushed a stay hair out of the younger sister face, before lifting him up, carefully. He walked out of the room to see Namjoon still trying to break down the door. 

Namjoon hit the door again. Nothing. A few seconds ago, he heard Leo's door open. He was the last. As he rammed his shoulder against the door again, he felt something else hit the door at the same time. He looked to the side where Leo was trying to help him break down the door. 
"I've got it. Get you dongsaeng out of here." Namjoon said, nodding over at the unconscious Hongbin. Leo nodded and stepped back. Namjoon stepped away from the door, taking a deep breath.
'I promised him that I wouldn't let anything hurt him. I'm not going to let some door stop me.' He thought. With all his might, he crashed against the door, feeling it open under his weight. He walked into the room, seeing Jin lying on the bed, sleeping and looking as angelic as always, although he didn't look exactly right with his hands tied, and visible tearstreaks down his cheeks. And he looked paler than usual. Namjoon decided to get him out of there and scooped him up, careful not to harm him even further. He placed a soft kiss on the olders forehead, turning towards the door. 

But next to the door was a sort of box with several multicolored cords. Namjoon couldn't exactly pinpoint what it was, but the red numbers counting down, wasn't a good sign. 9. 8. 7...

---------------------------------
An: cliffhanger. Will they make it, or not? I'm sorry for the delay, but I had no inspiration, and I have a lot in my head right now. Please subscribe, vote and comment, to keep the chapters coming❤️