Worried part 1

I can see your halo

It was late in the evening in the bigbang dorm. GD was watching tv, Seungri sleeping with his head on the leader's shoulder. The other members had already gone to bed, leaving the two to watch a movie. However, barely 30 minutes into the movie, the maknae had fallen asleep and the leader didn't have the heart to wake him. As soon as the movie ended, GD carried the sleeping maknae to his room. He tucked the younger in, before planting a soft kiss on his forehead. He then left the room, closing the door after himself. They had the next day off, and had planned to just relax and do nothing. GD took a little food in the kitchen and sat down in front of the tv, as the news rolled over the screen. Suddenly, something caught the leaders attention. The headline on the tv said 'kpop idol found attacked'. This made GD turn up the volume.
"Few hours ago, popular idol group member, Choi Siwon of super junior, was found to have been severely attacked, beaten and left in an alley. The idol group member was immediately taken to the hospital where his relatives were contacted. We expect to report any progress in this case." The news anchor said. GD furrowed his eyesbrows. Who would attack an idol? GD went to bed, suddenly feeling extremely tired.

The next day, in the vixx dorm, the boys were rushing around, trying to get to their schedule in time. 
"Okay, the car will be here in 10 minutes. Hurry up." Hakyeon informed the others.
"Relax hyung. We're almost done." Hyuk informed the stressed leader.
"Okay...wait...where's Wonshik?" He asked, facepalming himself. He went into the rappers room, finding the younger sleeping in. He was snoring softly, despite the fact that he was wearing his normal clothes, and apart from the fact, that beside his hair, he was basically ready to go.
"Wonshik? Ravi? KIM WONSHIK, GET OUT OFF BED NOW, OR I WILL GET YOUR BED TAKEN AWAY AND BURNED." The leader yelled. The rapper slowly opened his eyes.
"What's with all the yelling hyung?" The rapper asked. Hakyeon walked over and pulled the rapper onto the floor, with lots of protest and resistance from said rapper. They finally got ready, just in time for the car to park out in front of their dorm. While sitting in the car, the manager, who was driving the car, turned up the radio, where the news had just started.
"About an hour ago, idol group member, Kim Jaejoong of JYJ, was found to have been attacked,  beaten and left in a alley. This happens only hours after another idol group member, Choi Siwon was found attacked in the same manner. The police had released no statements currently, but we will continue to follow the progress of both cases." The news woman said. 
"Poor guys. Do you think someone is attacking idols?" Ken asked. Hakyeon looked at him worried. 
"Not just idols. What do both Jaejoong and Siwon have in common? Something that none of their bandmates have?" Hakyeon asked. Ken thought about it for a few seconds.
"Their...visuals. Is someone attacking boy group visuals?" Ken asked. 
"Think about it. Every group has one visual. A few has two, but most have one. That explains why the attacker isn't just going for each group, but different visuals." The leader said. Ken discreetly looked behind him, at their own visual, Hongbin. He doubted that Hongbin had heard their conversation, as the younger was talking quietly with Taekwoon. 
"Should we skip schedules for today? Or just Hongbin?" Ken asked.
"Let's go back." He said, then turning to the manager. "Manager hyung, please take us back home." Hakyeon requested. The manager looked at him as if he was crazy. 
"You have schedules to attend." The manager said.
"Then just drive Hongbin back. And Taekwoon." He added as he thought about the glare the main vocalist would give him.
"Okay, but the rest of you have to come up with a convincing story to cover it up. Can you do that?" He asked. Hakyeon nodded. At that moment, the stopped at their destination. As everyone got out of the car, Hakyeon stopped Hongbin.
"Go back into the car. You have been excused from today's schedule." Hakyeon said, softly.
"What, why? Did I do something wrong?" Hongbin asked. Hakyeon shook his head.
"No, no. Not at all. But if you didn't hear the news, two boy group visuals have been attacked within the last 12 hours. We just want you to go home, until we know it's safe." Hakyeon said.
"You're overreacting. And you're overprotective. I can take care of myself." Hongbin stated.
"Hongbinnie, please. If not for your sake then for mine?" The leader begged.
"Okay, I'll go back home. But just for today." He stated.
"I'll go with him." Taekwoon said. It wasn't a request, but a statement, meaning he wasn't going to take no for an answer.
"I expected. You are excused from your schedule too." Hakyeon said.
"Now get into that car, and go home." Hakyeon ordered the younger boys. The two got into the car, which took off shortly after. The car ride home was quiet, but not in a tense, awkward way. Hongbin was staring out of the window, Leo's arm around his shoulders.
"Why are Hakyeon hyung so overprotective?" The visual asked. The main vocalist looked at him.
"He's worried. We all are, he just shows it more than we do. He's scared something will happen to you." Taekwoon said.
"But I can take care of myself. I know I can." Hongbin argued.
"I don't think it matters. You have no idea how much Hakyeon hyung would beat himself up if anything happened to you." Leo said. Hongbin didn't answer, but instead rested his head on the olders shoulder. A while later, the car stopped in front of their dorm. They said goodbye to the manager and started walking to the door, Leo not taking his eyes of the visual.
-----------------------
Thanks for reading this first chapter. More groups will get involved soon, and there will also be more action and lovey dovey stuff. Please subscribe, vote and comment. ❤️